Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Digg thru the ditches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

elon kicking himself for not coming up with this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am on Team Jack

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Team Jack. he can steal all my data it’s his to take

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1652113095173591046?t=Ov5ca_JoO2GHIarPmUXfNA&s=19

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hahah holy poo poo that's archaic

loving 1960s poo poo

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Well, to be fair, he hates his kids, so it makes sense.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
imagine choosing to continue to work at twitter

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

im jacking in to bluesky

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
cant wait to skeet!!!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
always skeet, never read

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

kings kinda dumb

https://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-king-admires-elon-musk-owns-tesla-but-critical-twitter-2023-4

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

He's a cokehead from Maine, what did you expect

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
look what they took from us
https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1652137400527884289?s=20

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

He was offering like $20 billion more than the company was worth. wtf was the board supposed to do?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Coolness Averted posted:

refusing to delete accounts make it even better
skyblue operates on e/n rules; no closing threads, no editing posts

jack's going for the gdpr fine any% speedrun

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

this is all too efficient jack needs to fire more people

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Niwrad posted:

He was offering like $20 billion more than the company was worth. wtf was the board supposed to do?

the post should read “elon shouldn’t have rushed to close the deal so recklessly” but he and his friends can’t make mistakes

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/suyash/status/1652143637608960002?t=iMnKBdNaVjpwtBHml3uTSw&s=19

This is great lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lol

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Didn't jack become a billionaire from the Twitter sale? Why the gently caress would you ever comment on it again instead of walking away and doing awesome stuff for the rest of your life without a care in the world

I do not understand these people

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
jack wants twitter back

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
its like the one ring only its a website that makes you crazy

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Martian posted:

Didn't jack become a billionaire from the Twitter sale? Why the gently caress would you ever comment on it again instead of walking away and doing awesome stuff for the rest of your life without a care in the world

maybe because it's funny

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Martian posted:

He's a massive narcissist who thinks Twitter (and social media in general) is far more important than it is.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
he created a company so powerful, that for a decade you had to put a little bluebird on your business marketing or people thought you were stupid

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/internethague/status/1652171000786862081

quote:

Maher implied that having more babies was shortsighted given how Earth’s resources have already grown scarce, and “lots of people don’t have enough food or water.” Musk pushed back, saying, “Earth is 70 percent water by surface area.”
:hmmyes:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

He drinks pee

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he's right

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Martian posted:

my guess is jack views his main mistake with twitter was ever giving over to a board and a public company and just wants to go back to loving around with social media things minus any of that stuff

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
it's like the black hole that binds a galaxy around it

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Marielon "Let Them Drink Seawater" Musktoinette

a harsh way to describe caffeine-free diet coke

not unfair, mind you

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

‘The smartest person in any room anywhere’: in defence of Elon Musk, by Douglas Coupland
gently caress if that room is America, it makes sense.

But to be honest, you can hydrate yourself with salt water. You just need to put the salter water in your body via an enema.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIG4TuVnvg

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it is pretty cool that all the original social media company founders essentially have the same vision of "i want to build literal hell and force everyone to live there forever and serve me" but are going about it in slightly different ways.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m puttin my chips in on this lady mostly bein a dumbass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Making a coherent legal point) they’ll use web pixels… uh…. Java cookies. Flash 5.0. They claim on their website you can unlock pikablu but you check the contract, nothing….

speng31b
May 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

(Making a coherent legal point) they’ll use web pixels… uh…. Java cookies. Flash 5.0. They claim on their website you can unlock pikablu but you check the contract, nothing….

those aren't nonsense words in the tweet, they are real things, but not surprising or uncommon techniques for collecting user data.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

god i want to punch bills face in