Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Motto posted:

If you mean the invite event, it's two items period from the promotion.

Got it, so wait until the last day then.

Black Griffon fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013

So uh does anyone know of a place where I can check dialogue because after Seele is introduced, Sampo, Bronya and her are standing around to talk to but the game spams you with all the new missions and poo poo and if you tp to one of those they're gone and I wanna know what dialogue I missed.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
Yeah I accidentally claimed two random relics but eh I figured I’m not too screwed over at least

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Mix. posted:

Pela seems like she's gonna be really strong with investment, but also she's just a loving Sage from XIV and i love that

Yeah, I think Pela and Welt are going to be end game Gods. Their utility scales really well as the rest of your team gets better and will pretty much always be useful.

Gearman fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 29, 2023

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Lord Koth posted:

Decided to try this out since I'm always up for a sci fi RPG (and they've been fairly rare recently), and it's been pretty good so far. Did have one concerning issue though, that I've never had a problem with before. Namely, doing the 7GB download had it actually automatically cancelled the first time, as it actually overheated my phone. Never had that happen before with other games, so I'm being somewhat wary as I play through - no more issues so far though.

Haven't done any rolls outside the single tutorial roll so far (pulled Asta), as not entirely sure what I'm looking for yet and the currency is apparently relatively rare.

My phone (Pixel 5) didn't throw an error but got uncomfortably hot on Low (the default). Turned it down to Very Low and it's fine, but pop-in is annoying. Has anyone pinpointed the resource-intensive settings yet?

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:
Do Herta bonds reset after the current period ends?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Been rolling on the event banner and got Welt who is not Seele, but he'll do I suppose.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

thank god this mine is letting me get some full use out of Serval

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Before increasing nthe World Level is there anything to do or that resets afterward? I remember some Genshin materials becoming an issue for example. Haven't found any fierce battles that reset, that was my hunch.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:
Simulated world 2 got hands.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

I probably only time to play like 2-3 hours a day on work days, so nice that everything is mostly a solo thing and I don’t have to deal with leaderboards in my face. Yet.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

If you're idle in battle with Asta she's like "Guess what iiiiii'm about to do~?" and its really cute

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I'm not entirely certain how the Support thing works but I've got my Seele on it.

UID 601474164

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I also have no idea how support characters work, but if you want a level 40 Clara I have one

UID 601111837

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Support only works for things like the Calx farming things, you can choose to swap one slotted character with the guest character from the list of your friends supports. Sadly you can't double up so you can't have two Seeles for example.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Finally got Seele on the rate up banner. I really really like Clara but if you let your dudes autobattle Trailblazer just can’t keep themselves from taunting and wrecking Clara’s damage. And trailblazer just too good to drop now

Also got yet another Pela dupe on the same pull so she’s up to E4 now and destroys everything. My mvp

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Gepard has grown on me :unsmith: MC/Gepard/Serval/Whatever (rotated between Dan and Asta depending on Weaknesses) worked throughout the ice world with no problems at all

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 29, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just pulled Gepard and he and March 7 own bones.

She gets so many retaliatory strikes.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

I just pulled Gepard and he and March 7 own bones.

She gets so many retaliatory strikes.

Oh yeah, she'd benefit from that wouldn't she? I guess it doesn't have to be *her* shield.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

Finally got Seele on the rate up banner. I really really like Clara but if you let your dudes autobattle Trailblazer just can’t keep themselves from taunting and wrecking Clara’s damage. And trailblazer just too good to drop now

Also got yet another Pela dupe on the same pull so she’s up to E4 now and destroys everything. My mvp

Kinda sucks that fire TB has anti-synergy with Clara considering that she's my beginner 5* and has a lot of investment.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
is it bailu or something else I have reviving downed characters? a couple of times during tough fights someone has gotten knocked out then immediately revived with about 40% hp

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

yea thats her passive, its a great 'woopsie' preventer. shame it doesnt work on herself lol, lost my last simu run cuz she got oneshot by a bomb

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This random NPC that does multiple full rap songs. They put significant effort into that localization.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ugh Relics are just Artifacts from Genshin, huh??? I was hoping they wouldnt be in the game but what can you do I guess

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
They added even more relic slots and made it harder to hit 4 piece bonuses...

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I laughed at the metaverse joke

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

oh my god qingque is so good

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

UHD posted:

:hai:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

It is very funny how March goes 'Oh hey it's Pela' near the end of the Belobog story quests even though I don't think we ever actually directly talked to her and have no reason to care who she is (other than the unique character design and the fact she's been in my party since day 1, of course.)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Oh yeah, she'd benefit from that wouldn't she? I guess it doesn't have to be *her* shield.

Yeah she might not have amazing dps but if you factor in the retaliation strikes it ups it quite a bit

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

For 4* I think the one that removes enemy debuff is probably one I’m gonna find used for a lot.
Removing buffs is usually good in these games

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Hellioning posted:

It is very funny how March goes 'Oh hey it's Pela' near the end of the Belobog story quests even though I don't think we ever actually directly talked to her and have no reason to care who she is (other than the unique character design and the fact she's been in my party since day 1, of course.)

You talked to Pela at the beginning of the city before meeting Cocolia for the first time.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Tae posted:

You talked to Pela at the beginning of the city before meeting Cocolia for the first time.

I distinctly remember only listening in to her speech. Again, no reason to recognize her by name.

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Catching up on the thread, but I'm gonna ask this quick while it's in my head before I forget for the 15th time:

Is there any reason for me not to superimpose any 4 star lightcone dupes I get together? I'm getting decent enough numbers of them that I feel like even if I wanted to run two characters who could both use the cone, I'd be better off superimposing to make one better, and then just using a different one for the 2nd character. Anything I'm missing? Them being locked by default and then throwing up a warning when I go to do it has me second guessing.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

It's just in case you want 2 of them on different characters, like you imagined. Maybe it doesn't matter so much for 4* ones, but I'm sure having two copies of a 5* lightcone is more valuable than one slightly better one. Maybe. The fact that you can switch them between people even in the Simulated World does make it less valuable to have spares of the same class, though.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Man the ice world final boss music kicked into overdrive, that was great. Vocal track balancing was off though.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

UHD posted:

Until you burn all five skill points and still don't get a Hidden Hand.

Pulled a Pela while YOLOing today, and so far I'm more impressed by her.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Hellioning posted:

I distinctly remember only listening in to her speech. Again, no reason to recognize her by name.

In that speech she introduced herself? There was even a dialogue option about that.

Donno why you wouldn't talk to her afterwards anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I didn't talk to her afterward.