Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

fuckin cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

loving cool

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Oh yeah, I added Foomin's pin to our seal a few days ago too. We got a little mixed up with the surprise tag match, but Cousin Foomin held her own and she's a natural fit for the Militia.
She was both my and the Major's first choice, and I'm proud to count her among our ranks o7. Hopefully we can iron this process out a little in the future lol
Foomin was already aware, but I just to make it official:
The Just imp Zone Militia welcomes Cousin Foomin! :izwf:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

lmao

badass

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Leadthumb posted:

Oh yeah, I added Foomin's pin to our seal a few days ago too. We got a little mixed up with the surprise tag match, but Cousin Foomin held her own and she's a natural fit for the Militia.
She was both my and the Major's first choice, and I'm proud to count her among our ranks o7. Hopefully we can iron this process out a little in the future lol

:cheers:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

o7

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

Congrats on introducing the vibes of a LinkedIn press release to the world of videogame professional wrestling. Can’t wait for all the talk about JIZM’s growth areas and its dynamic and supportive work culture. Hope y’all don’t get affected by these tech layoffs!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

@BridesOfImpo We are thrilled to announce that Kagaya has been promoted to senior vice president of demons, ectoplasm, and iniquity! We are so excited to see how she innovates in this space! #girlboss #weneedstrongwomen #gamechangers

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
This is turning into a rivalry for the ages….

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

@BridesOfImpo We are thrilled to announce that Kagaya has been promoted to senior vice president of demons, ectoplasm, and iniquity! We are so excited to see how she innovates in this space! #girlboss #weneedstrongwomen #gamechangers

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

This is turning into a rivalry for the ages….

At this point, we don’t expect anyone to root for us, or Impo. We don’t have fans. We don’t need fans. We don’t want fans.

However, I would hope, if not plead, for all of you to realize that JIZM is the corniest, cheesiest, dorkiest, most cringe stable in this federation. I feel like I’m reading lore on the Fortnite wiki. HOLY loving poo poo ITS PICKLE ISOOR 😳

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I haven't done any video editing apart from a single windows movie maker project in school 20 years ago but I've got something I want to try. Is there somewhere I can download the old VODs from my previous matches?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

rodbeard posted:

I haven't done any video editing apart from a single windows movie maker project in school 20 years ago but I've got something I want to try. Is there somewhere I can download the old VODs from my previous matches?

YouTube or the twitch page

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

if only that were true....

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

whatever gets her out of the ring

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

que sera sera posted:

okay we need to discuss this in our Slack channel

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

sick as hell

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

okay we need to discuss this in our Slack channel

lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

excellent, looking forward to seeing this in action

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i thought fooms ear muffs were hair for a long time

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

que sera sera posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

That Little Demon posted:

YouTube or the twitch page

Can you link the youtube? Some times im working and cant watch the stream so id appreciate it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ZeusCannon posted:

Can you link the youtube? Some times im working and cant watch the stream so id appreciate it

https://www.youtube.com/@IZWF

here you go

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i thought fooms ear muffs were hair for a long time

Its ear hair. She just has a headband on too.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rodbeard posted:

ive just been paid waiting for someone to offer to make pro grade videos so they can do all the work for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Metis of the Hallway posted:

Its ear hair. She just has a headband on too.

LOL

Ehem, TLD. I think I might be ready to redeem that death match.