Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

FPzero posted:

I love the giant railcraft tanks because it's fun seeing whatever colorful liquid is sitting inside them. But yeah the super tank is extremely useful and I made one to be my central diesel fuel collection. There's definitely room for both in a base if you don't mind having to leave room for the RC tank in construction. Think of them as decorative blocks if you must.

I guess you could paint the super tanks an approximate color to what's being stored in them, but it's just not the same haha.

In theory the rc tanks are cool but a lot times the textures mess up. I just love seeing God knows what as my fluid when it does that. Apparently someone in discord had crafting tables as their texture for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

Yes, I had a full 11x11 grid setup with just reed with every other square being cross breeding and didn't get a single one after days of trying. I'd actually been trying for almost a week but was doing other poo poo with the plot at the same time until I decided to convert it just for cross breeding stickreed and after hours of that with still nothing I decided gently caress this bullshit. Yay RNG.

You got other crops though right?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is there a good guide for something like ATM8 or like uh... half the stuff y'all are talking about? I've been dinking around on my server but mainly doing regular minecraft stuff with a few exceptions like some backpacks and better storage options.

Oh man im an idiot. I completely forgot about the quests laying out progression pretty drat clearly. I'll uh start following this.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Apr 30, 2023

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Gregtech seems impenetrable at first, but once you realize how limited the scope really is at the beginning it's nowhere near as bad as some other modpacks where you could feasibly branch out in a dozen directions at the same time and get completely overwhelmed, but you don't feel so constrained that you're frustrated in being unable to create certain things. Following the questbook pretty well sets you up on the important steps you should be taking. I think GTNH has by far the best questbook out of literally any modpack I've played so far.

If you want to see it in motion, Threefold has a video series where he's playing it pretty similarly to how a lot of people are playing it in this thread, but he's a madman and/or farming the youtube views, so he keeps the game on regular difficulty with infernal mobs on. I've been playing on Peaceful with infernal mobs disabled anyway just out of spite. I don't think anybody's playing with pollution on though

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLitR_6VqTWICtcaQXkYl8XFDjre60CYCX

If you wanted to more tackle ATM8 or another popular, more recent modpack that isn't running on Minecraft 1.7.10, Direwolf20 videos are always extremely good for watching or skimming through to see what kind of shenanigans you can get up to, or to reference in case you're trying to figure something out that isn't working quite right. He's got an ATM8 series it looks like

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaiPn4ewcbkHh27nyqkJw1O_rUSLwUsin

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

McFrugal posted:

You got other crops though right?

Yes. Plenty of other things, just not stickreed.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

RandomBlue posted:

Yes. Plenty of other things, just not stickreed.

So reed + reed is a 1.166% chance to mutate into stickreed. Given the low chance it's not catastrophically unlucky to have whiffed on stickreed even with a ton of samples but uh... yeah I did like, 20 spots and got multiple stickreeds in my first round of cross-breeding. And shortly after, red/black/yellow stonelillies and salty root, blazereed, glowflowers, goldfish, glowing coral, argentia, plumbiscus, cyprium, force, corpseplant, sugar beets.... I don't feel like I put a ton of work into the fields and got a huge amount of useful crops. Maybe doing everything on Fertilized Dirt helps?

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is there a good guide for something like ATM8 or like uh... half the stuff y'all are talking about? I've been dinking around on my server but mainly doing regular minecraft stuff with a few exceptions like some backpacks and better storage options.

Oh man im an idiot. I completely forgot about the quests laying out progression pretty drat clearly. I'll uh start following this.

Yeah ATM8's quests are a good guide to follow.

Finally playing with Ars Nouveau for the first time, and it's definitely really nice to be able to assemble spells on the fly with components you unlock. Like how I was just in the nether and was precariously jumping between islands when I realised I could just use a touch-freeze spell with some AOE augments to freeze the lava into obsidian, so I made it right there. Really the only things I miss are being able to level up, since mana capacity and regen are entirely tied to equipment and annoyingly limited, and the beam spell shape. Loved my mining laser.

This has been a fun pack so far, though I've yet to actually do anything to really work the server yet.

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Apr 30, 2023

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Black Pants posted:

Yeah ATM8's quests are a good guide to follow.

Finally playing with Ars Nouveau for the first time, and it's definitely really nice to be able to assemble spells on the fly with components you unlock. Like how I was just in the nether and was precariously jumping between islands when I realised I could just use a touch-freeze spell with some AOE augments to freeze the lava into obsidian, so I made it right there. Really the only things I miss are being able to level up, since mana capacity and regen are entirely tied to equipment and annoyingly limited, and the beam spell shape. Loved my mining laser.

This has been a fun pack so far, though I've yet to actually do anything to really work the server yet.

I could be wrong, but I believe mana capacity is increased by number of glyphs unlocked (+15? per glyph), having a higher tier spell book, and equipment. The big thing is not ignoring all the glyphs you think you don’t need because you won’t use them.

I wish base Ars had a config to show your actual mana and mana regen. I know E6 had an add on mod that showed the actual amount of mana you had.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Another problem with Stickreed is that it looks identical to Sugarcane until fully grown, and depending on your tools it might not be easy to see if it's fully grown. I expect RandomBlue knew this already though. Personally I just kindof shrugged and let RNG happen, since I didn't need another source of rubber that badly.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Maguoob posted:

I could be wrong, but I believe mana capacity is increased by number of glyphs unlocked (+15? per glyph), having a higher tier spell book, and equipment. The big thing is not ignoring all the glyphs you think you don’t need because you won’t use them.

I wish base Ars had a config to show your actual mana and mana regen. I know E6 had an add on mod that showed the actual amount of mana you had.

Aha, time to power through unlocking them all I guess. Just need to get to the End and then I can get tier 3 armor, too.

Also yeah exact numbers would be nice.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Black Pants posted:

Aha, time to power through unlocking them all I guess. Just need to get to the End and then I can get tier 3 armor, too.

Also yeah exact numbers would be nice.

Yeah from the Worn Notebook in 1.19.2, "Additionally, you will gain bonus mana and regeneration for each glyph unlocked in your spellbook [...] This bonus also scales with the tier of your spell book."

From Ars Configs (Mana/Mana Regen)
Base: 100/5
Per Glyph: 15/0.33
Tier Upgrade: 50/1
Tier 3 Equipment: 60/2

Total Glyphs: 33*/29/14
Glyph Total: 1,065*/23.43

So with a tier 3 spellbook, tier 3 armor, and all Ars glyphs unlocked you're looking at 1,505 mana and 38.43 mana regen. This is ignoring enchants (300 mana for Mana Boost III on all armor, 24 mana regen for Mana Regen III on all armor) and the amulet (50 mana or 3 mana regen). Potions are 10 mana regen per level as well.

*I am assuming that the base glyphs you start with do not provide any additional mana.

Edit: Also if you're playing ATM8 you have Ars Elemental which has more glyphs and tier 4 armor (100/5 per) and focuses that reduce spell cost (default 10 mana per glyph used in the spell).

Maguoob fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 30, 2023

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Vault Hunters 9 is out for anyone that was wanting to or does play that mod pack.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm gonna give it a day or two to stabilize before I update my server, but pretty excited for the improvements to the early game. My friend and I are level 20 and it sounds like a bunch of loot changes were made around that level.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm doing some Charcoal Math today.

Right now I'm working on converting all of my charcoal blocks into standard charcoal pieces. I've upgraded the poo poo out of the Charcoal barrel, it's now at Aluminium tier with a storage capacity of 220,000+ individual items.

I'm currently producing more wood than my Coke ovens can process through them. It's not that I have too much of any one thing, necessarily, Charcoal and Creosote are both getting dumped out of the ovens at a pretty quick pace, but consumption is not outpacing production, so I've got a barrel of 256 stacks of logs that I just added another 16 storage upgrades to in order to stockpile while the forge hammer turns the charcoal blocks into Charcoal. Based on the current amount of charcoal stored in the barrel, along with the charcoal blocks emptying down into it, I'm looking at almost entirely filling the aluminium barrel. I should be just shy of 200,000 charcoal in the barrel when they're all broken down into it. Current estimate is, if I use the LV forge hammer and don't upgrade to the MV hammer, this will need to run for 22 hours straight to convert all the charcoal blocks back to charcoal.

Without building a Pyrolyse oven, and solely going off of LV Fluid Extraction (x2, to keep pace with the MV distillery) then I can burn through all of my current charcoal, going into Wood Tar to Benzene, in approximately 83 hours. This is assuming that Benzene has infinite storage or is immediately burned at a 100% rate from the moment the fluid extractors and distillery get the first piece of charcoal put into them, so it'll last considerably longer. E: If the Aluminium barrel, completely full, processes all the way down to Benzene into a tank, it would produce 8,800,000L Benzene.

To put logs through a Pyrolyse oven, I would need to keep a pace of at least 16 logs every 64 seconds, given that the lowest-tier recipe with no Nitrogen into the Pyrolyse oven should be doubled due to Cupronickel Coils. The LV Crop manager appears to average just about that much when water is provided to it and the bonsai trees are Spruce, which are supposed to give a bonus to total wood produced over other trees. The oven produces 20 charcoal and 1500 wood tar, taking 15 seconds of 32EU/t (30 seconds divided by 2 for the 2 LV extractors @ 16EU/t) to turn the 20 charcoal into 2000 Wood Tar, 6.4 seconds to turn the original 1500 wood tar into Benzene and then another 8 seconds to turn the additional 2000L of wood tar into Benzene.

The process would take 87 seconds total to produce 1400 Benzene. In actuality it would take 78.4 seconds worth of power at 64EU/t for the Oven and Distillery, and 15 seconds of power at 32EU/t for 2 LV Fluid Extractors. This comes out to 100,352EU (64EU/t * 20 ticks (1 second)* 78.4 seconds) needed for the MV Gas turbine, and 9600 (32EU/t * 20 ticks * 15 seconds) for the two extractors, bringing the total power required for 1 batch of 16 logs -> 1400 Benzene to 109,952EU over 87 seconds. 1000 Benzene will produce 324,000EU in an MV Gas turbine, or 342,000EU in an LV gas turbine. If 3 turbines are set up, 2 MV and 1 LV, to power the Oven, Distillery, and 2 LV Fluid Extractors (connected by 1 lossless Redstone Alloy cable) then 1000 Benzene could power the oven for 3 cycles of logs, the Distillery for 15 cycles, and the LV turbine would be good for 30 cycles. This should produce enough Benzene to stay net-positive, and if put into a Super Tank or an RC tank, keep enough Benzene on-hand to power the MV machines required to make Kanthal Coils and an MV crop manager to keep Spruce production up. Would be perfect for leaving running AFK during the day, and providing plenty of Benzene for active MV machine usage as long as too many things aren't running at the same time.

bawk fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 30, 2023

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
i am playing gtnh with pollution and infernal mobs on. neither is really an issue once you're at the personal dimension stage of the game.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Weird question, but is there some method/mod for generating a single biome on the surface, but still having the lush/dripstone cave types underground?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Putting a dent into Ars N today, made it all the way up to the point where I crafted the starting set of magic armor. This is pretty drat fun! I'm just working on unlocking glyphs and exploring right now. If I could only find some drat slimes, though. Also I need to start figuring out some actual storage solution because uh it's a loving mess right now. I have some sophisticated iron chests but what i really want is the stuff AE2 offers but no idea how to get that started yet.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

bawk posted:

BENZENE MATH
Pyrolyze oven on Cupronickel coils, LV fluid extractor, MV distillery, all running off MV gas turbines, no nitrogen input has a net yield of ~268 eu/t. Absolutely enough to run an MV blast furnace full time plus other machines sporadically.

Don't forget the fluid extractors will fill with ashes. Set up centrifuging for that since you're absolutely going to want the phosphorous at the very least.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

SynthesisAlpha posted:

Pyrolyze oven on Cupronickel coils, LV fluid extractor, MV distillery, all running off MV gas turbines, no nitrogen input has a net yield of ~268 eu/t. Absolutely enough to run an MV blast furnace full time plus other machines sporadically.

Don't forget the fluid extractors will fill with ashes. Set up centrifuging for that since you're absolutely going to want the phosphorous at the very least.

Sweet! I'll have to make sure I set those up then to keep the Fluid Extractors from getting too full.

I did all that math earlier, and yet couldn't be bothered to double check if I needed to change anything before switching out the LV turbines/battery buffers with MV turbines to put into the EBF. :v: Got my first explosion under my belt.

Good thing there's backups!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

charcoal sounds complicated, let's go oiling

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Found some bunny slippers that negate fall damage so now I’m using amplified leap to fling myself all over the map this owns.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Found some bunny slippers that negate fall damage so now I’m using amplified leap to fling myself all over the map this owns.

This sounds awesome. Who needs flight when you can just leap through the air and land on cushy slippers?

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
This is the distinct advantage to not building in a void dimension in Nomifactory. With an enderhook you can basically instantly be wherever you need to be. It’s almost as good as flight.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Maguoob posted:

Yeah from the Worn Notebook in 1.19.2, "Additionally, you will gain bonus mana and regeneration for each glyph unlocked in your spellbook [...] This bonus also scales with the tier of your spell book."

From Ars Configs (Mana/Mana Regen)
Base: 100/5
Per Glyph: 15/0.33
Tier Upgrade: 50/1
Tier 3 Equipment: 60/2

Total Glyphs: 33*/29/14
Glyph Total: 1,065*/23.43

So with a tier 3 spellbook, tier 3 armor, and all Ars glyphs unlocked you're looking at 1,505 mana and 38.43 mana regen. This is ignoring enchants (300 mana for Mana Boost III on all armor, 24 mana regen for Mana Regen III on all armor) and the amulet (50 mana or 3 mana regen). Potions are 10 mana regen per level as well.

*I am assuming that the base glyphs you start with do not provide any additional mana.

Edit: Also if you're playing ATM8 you have Ars Elemental which has more glyphs and tier 4 armor (100/5 per) and focuses that reduce spell cost (default 10 mana per glyph used in the spell).

Yeah I've yet to get elemental armor/elemental focus. I do however, apparently have Apotheosis enchanting giving me Mana Boost/Regen VII on all my armor now though, as well as tier 3 armor and book, and a Ring of Greater Discount. So that's nice.

My primary attack spell is homing projectile-freeze-glacial snap-as many amplifies as I can fit. Works really nicely on most things.

Also this pack has so much silly powerup stuff, it's funny. Relics, artifacts, rings of ascension, cyclic, enigmatic legacy, and everlasting abilities, as well as Ars and Botania's baubles...

Black Pants fucked around with this message at 03:38 on May 1, 2023

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

bawk posted:

This sounds awesome. Who needs flight when you can just leap through the air and land on cushy slippers?

Nostalgic for the massively overpowered slime boots + slime sling from the 1.07 FTB pack

Every modern pack that has them has it nerfed to where you aren't superman

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I mostly used the ender hook to get from one station of my factory to another quickly. I did so much drat running around between machines I was tapping grapple just to get ten feet away.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Making plastic is a loving process if you don't have oil. I'm currently turning a bunch of my spare saplings into biomass, then fermented biomass, then distilling that into Ethanol. I'm going to let that poo poo run overnight so I can switch things up tomorrow and finish the process out in making Ethylene/Polyethylene, then turning all of that into the plastic pipes so I can make some Super Tanks. It'll be worth it but holy poo poo did this require wrapping my head around a lot more than I was expecting today. :psyduck:

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

bawk posted:

Making plastic is a loving process if you don't have oil. I'm currently turning a bunch of my spare saplings into biomass, then fermented biomass, then distilling that into Ethanol. I'm going to let that poo poo run overnight so I can switch things up tomorrow and finish the process out in making Ethylene/Polyethylene, then turning all of that into the plastic pipes so I can make some Super Tanks. It'll be worth it but holy poo poo did this require wrapping my head around a lot more than I was expecting today. :psyduck:

Oh, yeah, I did that too. I forget what exactly I used for the biomass though.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
In the LV stage is it just me or is the centrifuge something you run over night? 23-40 seconds per dust is a long time. Going to make another one tomorrow. However, I cleaned up my main area of operations and built a good more amount of LV machines. I have 4 steam turbines going with 1 turbine powering 2 machines per. I plan to make 1 more 2 set for this spot in the pics then probably make a hallway past the multiblock macerator into a room behind all the current machines to put more machines or my EBFF and other multiblock machines. I am using a 24k potin off the valve where it branches two different directions with 12k potines and then off each 12k potine is a 6k potine into a 9600 steel pipe buffer sitting on top of the turbine. Either way 4 turbines at 1557 L steam a second per turbine means I am under cap on the 12k pipe.

I can probably stop using hoppers at some point and use conveyors like the steam grinder to save a few blocks of space ya?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Holyshoot posted:

In the LV stage is it just me or is the centrifuge something you run over night? 23-40 seconds per dust is a long time.

It's not really something you should feel obligated to use at all for ore processing that early, aside from things like lithium or maybe your first alumina.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Holyshoot posted:

I can probably stop using hoppers at some point and use conveyors like the steam grinder to save a few blocks of space ya?

This took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out, but you can already save space by configuring the output of machines with your wrench. If you put an LV machine on top of a chest, you can right click-wrench the grid (just like when connecting pipes and cables) when looking at the face of the machine and then check the tool tip in the corner. You can configure the output of the machine. So if you right click the bottom center of the grid you see with the wrench, it'll output straight down. The machine will output its items in that direction, though you might have to right click the machine without a tool to turn autooutput items on. This skips the bottom hopper/conveyor entirely and will output straight to whatever is on that face of the machine. So if you put an LV Macerator on top of an LV Forge Hammer and set both machines to output down, you can hopper an ore in to the top of the Macerator, it will output into the Forge Hammer, which will output into a chest. You could also set then side by side and just output in whatever direction the other machine is if you want them lined up horizontally. Figured this out when using an LV miner and realized I could skip taking a hopper everywhere with me.

This becomes way more important later when you're doing stuff like making liquids from a brewery/fermenter/distillery setup, because a fermenter can only hold 1000mb of stuff and trying to do it by hand is not at all advisable.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Played a bit this morning and ran into a fun little issue where the all lighting in a chunk (which happens to be within my base) just… stopped working? Middle of the day and the chunk is dark especially indoors where I have lanterns and mage light. Replacing / recasting light within it works until I change dimensions or leave/rejoin the server.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

You could F3-T to see if reloading the resource pack fixes it, or might break it when it is working after you place a torch/cast magelight like rejoining the server does. Or switch back to vanilla textures if you're using a resource pack to see if that works.

Is there a specific block in that chunk that is not in any chunk? If there is, cheat yourself a second one and place it in a different chunk and see if it happens again.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It’s not a texture/resource issue because there’s mobs spawning in broad daylight within the chunk. As for unique blocks the last thing I did last night was add a storage terminal to my storage (and built a squeezer/drying basin which i put away after using). Also using waystones breaks the lighting too. Basically anytime I leave my base and come back I need to either reset lighting or deal with pure darkness.

Weird as hell.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Is the chunk claimed in FTBUtilities or otherwise chunkloaded? Maybe the light is disappearing if the chunk is unloading and won't stay until you load the chunk then place a light

E: it's probably out of my wheelhouse if it's a server, just spitballing ideas on my break

bawk fucked around with this message at 16:51 on May 1, 2023

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Nomifactory has a fun issue where snad farms keep working when not chunk loaded but the pipes pulling things out of the vacuum chest aren't working (as expected, since the chunk isn't loaded) and causes sugar cane to spill out on the ground until it brings the server to it's knees. Chunk loading fixes it, but it's weird as poo poo that part of the farm works when the chunk isn't loaded. (and yes it's all in the same chunk)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Figured it out! Crawling through old reddit thread led me to the culprit! The reason my chunk was going pitch dark was………

….. a single logic cable. Why? gently caress knows. From here. Removed it then used the following command to essentially brute force the lighting the reload:

/fill ~10 319 ~10 ~-10 319 ~-10 stone
/fill ~10 319 ~10 ~-10 319 ~-10 air

Now I can use waystones, log out/in, and my chunk is happily under the sun. This of course presents me with a dilema. I was using an item interface/logic cable/storage terminal to connect to my storage controller and stack of sophisticated chests. Is there any other way to connect to the controller that will hopefully not break my chunk?

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 1, 2023

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

bawk posted:

Is the chunk claimed in FTBUtilities or otherwise chunkloaded? Maybe the light is disappearing if the chunk is unloading and won't stay until you load the chunk then place a light

E: it's probably out of my wheelhouse if it's a server, just spitballing ideas on my break

There's a separate state for chunkloading over just "claimed." I think it turns red? Try shift- or ctrl-clicking chunks.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Figured it out! Crawling through old reddit thread led me to the culprit! The reason my chunk was going pitch dark was………

….. a single logic cable. Why? gently caress knows. From here. Removed it then used the following command to essentially brute force the lighting the reload:

/fill ~10 319 ~10 ~-10 319 ~-10 stone
/fill ~10 319 ~10 ~-10 319 ~-10 air

Now I can use waystones, log out/in, and my chunk is happily under the sun. This of course presents me with a dilema. I was using an item interface/logic cable/storage terminal to connect to my storage controller and stack of sophisticated chests. Is there any other way to connect to the controller that will hopefully not break my chunk?

Does it still happen if you put a facade on the logic cable?

AFAIK Integrated Dynamics doesn't have tiers of logic cables and they're pretty much the backbone of setups aren't they? Without a logic cable you can't really use the mod as intended.

This is more of a workaround than a fix, but if item storage/access is what you're looking for, look into Occultism. It has power-free cross-dimensional wireless storage as an option, but it requires a time investment to get up and running. Once you have it, it's like zero-maintenance Refined Storage, the only downside is making the wireless input/output wormhole items takes a bit of time for each one you want to make until you get Time in a Bottle

E: to clarify, you can still use wireless access to the Occultism storage controller, you just can't automatically pipe things in from other storage locations if you're automatically crafting something until you make a wormhole. It will also say it only holds X number of items, but I think that refers to unique items, not stacks. I had will over 3000 each of different metal blocks through a smeltery setup, and never came close to the max storage of a tier 2 storage, let alone the max tier you can get.

bawk fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falcon2001
Oct 10, 2004

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Pillbug
Been playing Enigmatica 6 Expert after someone posted about it, and enjoying it quite a bit; I think I played E2 before but not this one.

Fun to play through all the different interconnected stuff and a fair bit of mods I haven't had a reason to play with; the big thing I enjoy about expert packs is the push tou se stuff you wouldn't normally.