Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i considered starting a twitch stream where i look at rural places on Google maps and lol at the pictures

les go

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'd watch it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

I'd watch it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I almost watched an XFL game yesterday, because apparently the XFL still exists. Well, as much as it ever did anyway.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wondering if we can goonfund an XFL team.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

they just restarted it like.. maybe in may? I think they announced it at the superbowl. Theres only like 8 teams i think.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i want to eat 1,000 tacos

The Taco Bell challenge thread was a classic

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlY-iNrqFDo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:cripes:
Nope that's horrible.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

smash aard eat the tacos

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
1000 tacos in one month breaks down to 11 or 12 tacos for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for 30 days. surely there is someone here willing to forgo their physical and mental health and meet this challenge for the community's entertainment.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol 36 tacos a day

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I will do this thing.

Who's paying??

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Wondering if we can goonfund an XXL team.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Phew, was able to book ayahuasca for last weekend of May. Thank Jesus Allah Buddha. I am losing steam and need to blast the psychic cobwebs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

Lol 36 tacos a day

DeadFatDuckFat you ready to do this?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

36 extra-sad midwest tacos a day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

36 extra-sad midwest tacos a day

I don't know if a walking taco qualifies but I'll leave it up to the judges

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
On the first day of May, my DD gave to me
A stale & gross, but free, iced coffeeee

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Big old ice coffee titties

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

On the first day of May, my DD gave to me
A stale & gross, but free, iced coffeeee

not even D&D anymore. probably paid some 29 year old dipshit a billion dollars to tell them to rename themselves dunkin cuz it sounds more like an app. #deathtoamerica

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just loving shredded my throat singing macy gray i try @ karaoke with full affectation

try 2 say goodbye and i choke

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

not even D&D anymore. probably paid some 29 year old dipshit a billion dollars to tell them to rename themselves dunkin cuz it sounds more like an app. #deathtoamerica

DNKN

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there needs to be a special gulag for people in 'marketing'

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
every wall is a screen playing CRAZY FROG ads. Never turns off. No food. They all starve to death.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Make your own thread to showcase your incipient meltdown imo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
whiff whiff whiff

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

just loving shredded my throat singing macy gray i try @ karaoke with full affectation

try 2 say goodbye and i choke

Karaoke is so fun :allears: Speaking of throat-shredders, the last time I did karaoke was on a cruise, and I chose Welcome to the Jungle

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Went to the ocean

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

Karaoke is so fun :allears: Speaking of throat-shredders, the last time I did karaoke was on a cruise, and I chose Welcome to the Jungle

Nice!

I think I've only done bar/cruise type karaoke where you're in front of strangers once and I can't remember what or where

The bad thing about Asian style room-with-friends/family karaoke is the spotty western song selection. Tons of French Montana but no Sam Cooke. :confused:

The good thing about Asian style karaoke is the bizarre loving imagery they use to make music videos when something official isn't available.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
e:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The rent a chickens just delivered their sixth egg. Finally enough to make a big omelette tomorrow morning.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

Nice!

I think I've only done bar/cruise type karaoke where you're in front of strangers once and I can't remember what or where

The bad thing about Asian style room-with-friends/family karaoke is the spotty western song selection. Tons of French Montana but no Sam Cooke. :confused:

The good thing about Asian style karaoke is the bizarre loving imagery they use to make music videos when something official isn't available.

I strongly prefer doing bar/cruise karaoke. Performing in front of my friends is whatever, but I like a REAL audience, you know? I'm an ex drama geek.

That weird Asian karaoke imagery is awesome though. :lol:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The rent a chickens just delivered their sixth egg. Finally enough to make a big omelette tomorrow morning.

I'm glad of it and wish the chickens well in their temporary? home

mr.winky
May 1, 2023

by vyelkin

I'm glad of it and wish the chickens well in their temporary? home

for some reason mom refuses to become a state licensed dispensary

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wish the chickens well in their temporary? home

I’m super bad about getting attached to animals and these two girls have a lot of personality so we’ll see.

mr.winky
May 1, 2023

by vyelkin

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m super bad about getting attached to animals and these two girls have a lot of personality so we’ll see.

this ship sailed years ago

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I don't know if a walking taco qualifies but I'll leave it up to the judges

I just bought a bag of the new Hot Mustard Doritos. My kid and I love em, my wife won’t even try one :sever:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mr.winky posted:

this ship sailed years ago

You got chickens Mr.winky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I just bought a bag of the new Hot Mustard Doritos. My kid and I love em, my wife won’t even try one :sever:

What the