Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I hope you can find and grow weed in this game. Seeing Link & Zelda just going boku on a spliff. Lmfao. But for real happy 4/20, tears of the kingdom - OFFICIAL [56k no] [trailer details YES] Megathread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump

https://www.nintendolife.com/features/hands-on-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-indulges-your-idiocy-in-the-very-best-way

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Press embargo is lifted. Hold onto your butts

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

My favorite botw memory was at the very start of the game trying to cross the cold river on the plateau, missing the raft, trying to hop across some logs, and falling in the river and immediately dying. Can't wait to die by idk building a plane that immediately flips over and crashes me into a cliff

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dying in a really stupid way is so much fun in BotW. I remember getting in one of those mine carts in the volcano where you drop a bomb in the back to launch them. Instead of working normally, the bomb just blasted Link and the cart into the air. I landed on the ground with one heart left and then died when the cart slammed down on my head a second later

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol gonna be toss id-ing every single fruit, food, and enemy material like im finding potions in dungeon crawl holy poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm so fuckin glad they got rid of elemental arrows

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my favorite dumbass death was getting launched into lava tryin to use a bomb arrow on death mountain though

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

my favorite dumbass death was getting launched into lava tryin to use a bomb arrow on death mountain though

Yes lol. Once you’re in the mid game and teleporting around everywhere I forgot I’d used a bombs arrow last like ten times when I went to death mtn

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I saw one screenshot from all the footage today and I'm going fully dark lol. This game is gonna be amazing

The screenshot:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Queers on my Ding Dong. lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

heehee posted:

Queers on my Ding Dong. lol

good wednesday night then?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

I saw one screenshot from all the footage today and I'm going fully dark lol. This game is gonna be amazing

The screenshot:

Link reloads his shotgun like John Wick now :stare:

e: apologies, spoilers

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ganondorf really hosed up when he killed Ricky the kangaroo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

The screenshot:

did they bring back fuckin treasure charts? let's go.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Game has leaked maybe?
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-has-reportedly-leaked-10-days-before-release/

if you care about spoilers, be careful out there

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

a big piracy discord I'm in has released it, it's officially out there and people are emulating it and loading it onto their switches

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anjd i'm going to behead all of them with a tomahawk

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

it's the only right thing to do.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

thats god drat right

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

drat i didnt know you worked for nintendo!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Thank you.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Looking forward to purchasing this game with money and playing it on legitimate hardware

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Stay safe from spoilers, fellow gamers :pray:

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Huddled in the corner of my basement in the fetal position under a blanket, shades drawn, door boarded shut, shivering in terror at the very thought of Zelda spoilers :ohdear:

But also posting every 10 minutes to let everyone know I will not be reading the thread. Maybe checking to see if anyone else is not reading, and thoughts on whether or not I should stay safe.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Link finally comes out as gay

----------------
Hey look they still do this old Lowtax-era thing, who knew
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stuffguyman posted:

Huddled in the corner of my basement in the fetal position under a blanket, shades drawn, door boarded shut, shivering in terror at the very thought of Zelda spoilers :ohdear:

But also posting every 10 minutes to let everyone know I will not be reading the thread. Maybe checking to see if anyone else is not reading, and thoughts on whether or not I should stay safe.

Hitler B. Natural posted:

Link finally comes out as gay

*Farmer shaking his head* New crop of lurkers ain't doin' so well.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003