Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How was that a foul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
How is Biyombo looking for the suns. Have a soft spot for him during his amazing year with the raptors.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DC Murderverse posted:

Well poo poo if I had seen this before the game I would have bet everything I own on a Sixers win

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Biyombo took that to the dome.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Death By The Blues posted:

How is Biyombo looking for the suns. Have a soft spot for him during his amazing year with the raptors.

He's really good when the Suns' offense is singing and they can get him the ball where he does his high percentage finish thing. Defensively some pretty scary moments but hey he just did a good one there.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

KurdtLives posted:

These loving assholes always do this against a team missing their best guy. Like clockwork. If Embiid misses the series, the Sixers will sweep as the Celtics blow the game in the last 2 minutes 4 times in a row. Each time in the postgame all the players will say exactly what they need to do to win next time, and they will keep doing the same bullshit anyway.
Good for Harden at least for having a good playoff game to help his reputation. That last 3 was sick. Maybe he will fall back to Earth having 1 day off instead of 9, or maybe he has rid himself of the bad playoff juju.
Glad my suffering helps you all feel better about a Boston team from a different sport I don't care about wining a bunch of Superbowls and Bill Simmons articles from Grantland.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't post genuine suffering about basketball stuff on here. That's extremely narcissistic in a way you probably aren't even capable of understanding but There is so much bad stuff going on and basketball kicks rear end. especially that last game and the funny way it ended. everybody gets mad or feels sad. you aren't experiencing it much worse because of your special feelings; you're just handling it way more poorly than anyone ever should.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wonder how long we will have to listen to announcers confuse cause/effect on jokic scoring a lot while the nuggets lose

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Cam Payne with some good defensive minutes?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Ghost Dog posted:

i wonder how long we will have to listen to announcers confuse cause/effect on jokic scoring a lot while the nuggets lose

As a Mavs fan, it never ends

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Christian Braun posting up Cam Payne...this is sport at its highest level

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Kinda wish league pass would let me listen to the home or away broadcast instead of the TNT one because after hundreds of hours put into 2k over the years I am just so done with hearing Greg Anthony's voice.

Just get Stacey King and the Charlotte screaming guy to do every game.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Cavauro posted:

please don't post genuine suffering about basketball stuff on here. That's extremely narcissistic in a way you probably aren't even capable of understanding but There is so much bad stuff going on and basketball kicks rear end. especially that last game and the funny way it ended. everybody gets mad or feels sad. you aren't experiencing it much worse because of your special feelings; you're just handling it way more poorly than anyone ever should.

Saving this in case the Suns lose

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

holy poo poo the Rocky Mascot is making behind the back shots from center court from a 3 story ladder. this is the greatest frnachise in sports history

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

big boi posted:

Saving this in case the Suns lose

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone sent me a pm saying that guy was joking earlier so i wanted to apologize for taking the bait and saying cringe. let's enjoy ball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is deandre ayton getting guarded by Big Jeff Green lol

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
why is phoenix so impotent offensively

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

these guys playoff rotations are like 5 men deeper than thibs 1st week of the season rotation what the hell

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Wow, Jokic is -3, Embiid was holding harden back, Giannis is out, and Tatum lost to a scrub team. Guess the MVP is obvious, that's right, it's BBall Paul

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I’m at the nuggets game. Book is tired as hell. The broadcast prob didn’t show him just sitting down after he flopped lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Kinda wish league pass would let me listen to the home or away broadcast instead of the TNT one because after hundreds of hours put into 2k over the years I am just so done with hearing Greg Anthony's voice.

Just get Stacey King and the Charlotte screaming guy to do every game.

I don't know if league pass still includes audio but you can usually hear the local radio guys if you have that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

kingcobweb posted:

I’m at the nuggets game. Book is tired as hell. The broadcast prob didn’t show him just sitting down after he flopped lol

Hell yeah man have fun.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone has so many weaknesses. it's an exciting time

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Art Core...velay posted:

They're committed to the midrange as the shot itself and not as a means to set up more valuable shots

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
UNCLE JEFF

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Art Core...velay posted:

Denver is playing really good defense, Durant is missing everything so isn't working as a pressure valve.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

I wanted to make it but tickets are so expensive lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
KD is collddd

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

They're committed to the midrange as the shot itself and not as a means to set up more valuable shots

that said they're getting more 3s up today they're just missing them

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
jeff green's in game dunk mixtape is like top 5 all time

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

that Denver home air advantage is real

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jokic is definitely firing when open

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

The backdoors are killing the Suns

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Rick posted:

I don't know if league pass still includes audio but you can usually hear the local radio guys if you have that.

They do have radio! I'll give that a go, thanks.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jackofarcades posted:

The backdoors are killing the Suns

drat they dont do the blowbangs anymore?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the play by play announcer seems to have never encountered a vowel before he started announcing and just makes it up as he goes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Durant/Jokic superstar call off

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

the play by play announcer seems to have never encountered a vowel before he started announcing and just makes it up as he goes

As someone who talks basketball but can't speak words right Spero is the only announcer I like. E: and Mark Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Meltdown May will happen all the same