Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

toggle posted:

schroder v looney battle of the faces

Add in Dillon Brooks for the ugliest Triple Threat of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
League Pass Audio Crash Count so far in this game: 3

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

creamcorn posted:

*gestures wildly at draymond tombstone piledriving*

Fair point, but Dillon Brooks's garbage never stopped Ja from getting a fair whistle

If Steph got Trey Young's whistle he would break the league

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I definitely feel like the Warriors have a higher ceiling because at any given time they have dudes who can just hit 8-12 3s, but this is going better than I expected for the Lakers

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

jackofarcades posted:

I definitely feel like the Warriors have a higher ceiling because at any given time they have dudes who can just hit 8-12 3s, but this is going better than I expected for the Lakers

that said, LeBron isn't doing a whole bunch, and if he can go off in the 4th Q in all these games, that could be their trump card

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you get Good AD the lakers become a vastly different team, and lebron should have about a quarter of inspired play in him somewhere

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
AD is playing well so far, which gives us a chance.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

if you get Good AD the lakers become a vastly different team, and lebron should have about a quarter of inspired play in him somewhere

that's basically what I'm scared of

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

altho i feel like vandy staying infront of curry is not going to be a series long thing cause uh

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

draymond holding up a shield made of a mirror and turning dennis into stone

lmao

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does Rob Lowe REALLY deserve a PA announcement, tho?

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Ghost Dog posted:

altho i feel like vandy staying infront of curry is not going to be a series long thing cause uh

deploying kevin love via droppod in the fourth quarter after AD gets a killstreak.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this is the ultimate test of the rick hypothesis

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this begs the question does AD hit the free throw cause hes playing good or does he play good cause he hits the free throw

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
On a team with so many beautiful shooters like the Warriors being hurt by Jaymychal Green high school heaves is rough.

Ghost Dog posted:

His thing is perimeter defense .

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

JaMychal Green is a career 36.8% shooter, hmm

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Lakers should literally have AD go to the rim every single play and see if we can get the hilarity of a GSW lineup with no Looney or Dray because they've both fouled out

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

this begs the question does AD hit the free throw cause hes playing good or does he play good cause he hits the free throw

It's chicken and egg

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Troy…

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Davis is unfuckingstoppable, gah drat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
D'Angelo "was he passing or shooting" moment of the half.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Kevon Looney finding out that AD is not Sabonis

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Poole is terrified to shoot

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Looney realizing AD isn't Sabonis

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

AD is gonna be dead rear end tired if he has to play like this the whole series.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jesus ad

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
lakers down 33-3 at the 3 point line and it's a tie game lol

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Does Rob Lowe REALLY deserve a PA announcement, tho?

No one recognizes any of the 60 tech billionaires in all of the other front row seats

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

"Looney got 3 ORebs in the 1q" - weren't they all on the same play?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

AD :hai:

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
AD goddamn

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The game is tied despite the Warriors having NINE MORE THREES

Lmao

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Art Core...velay posted:

lakers down 33-3 at the 3 point line and it's a tie game lol

11-0 at the FT line and whatever at the paint yeah

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
9-10 is pretty good

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Remove 3s from the game.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

oh, I see why Looney gets offensive rebounds. they don't call him for loose ball fouls

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

well yeah its the warriors

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Lakers dominating the paint and Warriors dominating the perimeter. Basically going as expected.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
It's a tragedy that GSW gets bay area hip hop wrappers, really it should be Imagine Dragons or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the Lakers let Poole get hot so he would take 30 footers the rest of the game