Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

jackofarcades posted:

Kevon Looney finding out that AD is not Sabonis

5 offensive boards so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

ChaosReaper posted:

Remove 3s from the game.

Dunks, sky hooks and Dirk fadeaways only

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Vox Nihili posted:

he had 3 on one play where AD wasn't involved

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The game is tied despite the Warriors having NINE MORE THREES

Lmao

It's countered in part by the 13 more free throws they have

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Also, AD has 21

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I thought Troy Brown was out of the rotation Darvin :nsamad:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

jackofarcades posted:

Also, AD has 21

Yeah he's hitting a bunch of midrange stuff that they want him shooting, he won't keep that up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wonder how many years into the 3pt era we will have to get so people stop being shocked by the team who hasnt even sniffed the paint having less free throws than the team who has only taken paint shots

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thank you league pass for crashing

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Vox Nihili posted:

kevon luniz

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

aggressive AD is a problem, we knew his size would be

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

goddamnit dlo

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
ad injury at this activity level seems inevitable

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Poole is so lovely

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

the Warriors are the smallest I have ever seen right now. 4 guards and Looney

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Art Core...velay posted:

ad injury at this activity level seems inevitable

yes, the other reason I give the Warriors the advantage is Curry will probably play significantly more than AD

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

toggle posted:

thank you league pass for crashing

My crash count so far is 4.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah he's hitting a bunch of midrange stuff that they want him shooting, he won't keep that up

*the monkey's paw curls*

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

warriors fans chanting ref you suck on an obvious foul should mean the lakers get the ball too

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

i wonder how many years into the 3pt era we will have to get so people stop being shocked by the team who hasnt even sniffed the paint having less free throws than the team who has only taken paint shots

"less" as in zero

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn is it ever satisfying to see a laughable FT differential when the team with the big number is the one I'm rooting for

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

predicto posted:

"less" as in zero

yes, they have taken like 1 layup and a million open 3s. its not difficult unless you are intentionally stupid

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how did my team who has only taken uncontested shots not get any free throws they should just get them every other possession cause im mad

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

lol that the Laker star power is overriding the Warriors fouls they usually get away with

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lol the refs read my post and just did it lol

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

finally a free throw

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
the warriors uniforms SUCK

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Ghost Dog posted:

yes, they have taken like 1 layup and a million open 3s. its not difficult unless you are intentionally stupid

Yep lakers are playing the way youd expect if you had Lebron and AD and wanted to generate FTs.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dejan Bimble posted:

Well they dont suck but the front logo sucks

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao the refs just start gifting them free throws now jesus

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Dejan Bimble posted:

Yeah it's insane how they make them keep wearing these

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
poole flailing about like a starfish and getting a call

Dejan Bimble posted:

i thought draymond was just really dusty like an outfielder who dove for a ball when i first saw them

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell just be smart for once

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Draymond didn't hit Poole hard enough.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
That... should not be a foul

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah it's insane how they make them keep wearing these
and not those classic blue run tmc ones

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

refs evening up the fts

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think Schroder fouled him there but god forbid they show the angle where you could actually see it on the replay.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I’m just a playoffs poster but wtf are these fouls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I forgot Russell actually played with the warriors for that little bit