Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Yinlock posted:

He seems good for autobattle, long-term SP management is where things start to get dicey and you're not autobattling in fights that involve that anyway.

I think one thing that's going underlooked is support passives, specifically ones that trigger on lowest SP. N Faust(either support or in-party) will consistently give him +15SP and Fanatic every turn(and if the SP drain is huge LCB Yi Sang can add another 10), N Don gives him a free damage boost if he's Fanatic(and Faust means he always will be) and R Ishmael is another free +10% damage. He feels like he's going to be either super broken or will be useless now but super broken in the future when some cracked low-sp passive gets released.

Don OTOH sure is an N corp 00 ID. Nails, other status that doesn't really matter, kind of bad outside of an N corp team. At least she can burst Tremor.
So, I've actually just been convinced that N Sinclair is actually viable and won't need help managing his sanity, at least when he's only clashing.

some dude on 4chan posted:

>If clashing doesn't result in a net loss then he's even worse.
Say for example his passive halfs sp gain on clash and his on use effect gives -10 sanity.

Start at 0 sanity.
>On use effect triggers, brought to -10
>Clash
>Clash is won brought up by at least +5
>End turn at sanity = -5

Start at -40 sanity.
>On use effect triggers, brought to -45
>Clash
>Clash is won brought up by at least +5
>End turn at sanity = -40

You can have net-negative, but you won't end at -45.
In other words, as long as he keeps winning clashes he'll never be at -45 at the end of a turn since the clash-win SP will bring him above it. However this does mean that you cannot safely launch one-sided attacks with him, which is likely why his defensive skill has Pride attached to it. This does mean that he synergizes with N Faust though, since if you can get that Whistle or Whisper off he can safely one-sided attack without fear of Corroding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
-10 sanity per skill use is an absolutely humongous number though, that's the same sanity cost as Legerdemain. The numbers on the skills would have to be absolutely ridiculous to justify them costing the same as ZAYIN E.G.O.

I think -5, or even -3 sanity is far more likely. N Sinclair won't be permanently hovering at 45 sanity, but I really doubt there will be any danger of him going below 0, or even corroding unless you really try and spam E.G.Os.

Lt. Lizard fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 1, 2023

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I mean, the dude WANTS to be at low sanity, all his poo poo works off Tails rather than Heads. The higher the negative the better.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Lt. Lizard posted:

-10 sanity per skill use is an absolutely humongous number though, that's the same sanity cost as Legerdemain. The numbers on the skills would have to be absolutely ridiculous to justify them costing the same as ZAYIN E.G.O.

You say that, but EGOs have a sanity cost because most IDs need to win coin flips to win clashes. The (probable) point of Sinclair's kit is that he wins clashes by losing coin flips, or at minimum wins them despite losing coin flips. Sanity costs mean a lot less given how his numbers are most likely going to turn out.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

He absolutely is going to have coins that reduce clash power on heads, that's a thing with some N Corp Enemy Units already, and he already has it on both of his non-starter EGO.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Unlike most egos, Lifetime Stew's corrosion targeting is predictable. It always targets the unit with the least HP.
Keep that in mind and you can intentionally corrode Gripclair for fun and profit, knowing 100% who he's gonna nuke. That won't be too useful in single target abno fights though.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Unlike most egos, Lifetime Stew's corrosion targeting is predictable. It always targets the unit with the least HP.
Keep that in mind and you can intentionally corrode Gripclair for fun and profit, knowing 100% who he's gonna nuke. That won't be too useful in single target abno fights though.
I'll also note that Lifetime Stew's passive also causes burn on tails coins, which means that Sinclair dishes out a hell of a lot of burn.

Still not sure it's worth running over Impending Day though.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

Lord_Magmar posted:

He absolutely is going to have coins that reduce clash power on heads, that's a thing with some N Corp Enemy Units already, and he already has it on both of his non-starter EGO.

I realized he might not have that halfway through my post, despite it feeling really obvious he could, but at minimum he's going to have skills with high base numbers and low coin modifiers so tails don't actually hurt him much. It would be so weird to give him this kit and not do that much.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GilliamYaeger posted:

I'll also note that Lifetime Stew's passive also causes burn on tails coins, which means that Sinclair dishes out a hell of a lot of burn.

Still not sure it's worth running over Impending Day though.

Depends on the content. Impending Day is really good if you want to get 5 of the sin resources Sinclair specifically has access to in terms of skills/EGO and a consistent access to sacrificial victims. However, Lifetime Stew doubles the Sin Resources of every one it hits, without needing to kill something to do it. Right now, the maximum possible sins types that Sinclair can have access to is 5, provided that the identity he's using doesn't have Gluttony (Branch of Knowledge) or Wrath (Impending Day). If he hits 3 friendly sinners with his Stew, not only will he potentially heal them, but if he doesn't they could provide 2 of every sin, rather than 5 of one (which requires a sacrifice).

Depending on the fight, this could be far more Sin Resources, of every type too.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 1, 2023

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Lord_Magmar posted:

Depends on the content. Impending Day is really good if you want to get 5 of the sin resources Sinclair specifically has access to in terms of skills/EGO and a consistent access to sacrificial victims. However, Lifetime Stew doubles the Sin Resources of every one it hits, without needing to kill something to do it. Right now, the maximum possible sins types that Sinclair can have access to is 5, provided that the identity he's using doesn't have Gluttony (Branch of Knowledge) or Wrath (Impending Day). If he hits 3 friendly sinners with his Stew, not only will he potentially heal them, but if he doesn't they could provide 2 of every sin, rather than 5 of one (which requires a sacrifice).

Depending on the fight, this could be far more Sin Resources, of every type too.

Hold on, does that mean that the E.G.O. Resource Gain buff doesn't wear off after one turn? I haven't been able to get Sinclair's Lifetime Stew yet (:argh:), so I haven't been able to test it out.

In other news, I just finished the Hell's Chicken rewards track, and I'm looking forward to testing DQ's Lifetime Stew against enemies that take blunt damage.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
It only gives the buff on tails flip so it's extremely impractical to use with the existing non-sp-draining Sinclair identities.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Solitair posted:

Hold on, does that mean that the E.G.O. Resource Gain buff doesn't wear off after one turn? I haven't been able to get Sinclair's Lifetime Stew yet (:argh:), so I haven't been able to test it out.

In other news, I just finished the Hell's Chicken rewards track, and I'm looking forward to testing DQ's Lifetime Stew against enemies that take blunt damage.

It is admittedly only one turn, on a tails flip. But with the new identity that could be very powerful.

But, one turn of three sinners with doubled sin resource gain can still out-strip 5 sin resource on a kill (that can be hard to line up anyway).

I'm not saying Impending Day isn't very good, it is, but I think that Lifetime Stew has benefits that make it a valid alternative depending on the content. Especially if there's reliable ways to get Sinclair flipping tails.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Also fun fact, N Sinclair's attack names are just more self-aware versions of N Don's,.That and his SP dropping fits into the idea that he's not really on-board with the whole N-corp thing and is just rampaging until he dies out of pure spite

I like Impending Day more just because bonking people with a giant stone calendar is neat

e: The next targeted sinner is Hong Lu. if you're missing the funny tingtang man or the 00 that's better than the blade lineage 000s combined, it's a good chance to grab them.

Liu Hong isn't boosted at all, which I guess is bad news if you really wanted an okay burn guy instead of those two for some reason

e2: wait nm he's also there, mediocre burn for everyone

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 1, 2023

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Sometimes you just want to run things like a Grip Sinclair + Liu Bros team to see how high you can stack the DoT before the fight ends.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GilliamYaeger posted:

So, I've actually just been convinced that N Sinclair is actually viable and won't need help managing his sanity, at least when he's only clashing.

In other words, as long as he keeps winning clashes he'll never be at -45 at the end of a turn since the clash-win SP will bring him above it. However this does mean that you cannot safely launch one-sided attacks with him, which is likely why his defensive skill has Pride attached to it. This does mean that he synergizes with N Faust though, since if you can get that Whistle or Whisper off he can safely one-sided attack without fear of Corroding.

Whoops I misread and didn't realize N Faust's passives were resonance and not resource, but if you have a couple sources of Gloom then Yi Sang can keep him afloat enough for a one-sided attack and R Ish will kick in too.

e: in this hypothetical -10 scenario anyway

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 2, 2023

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
EGO are also lose SP on use, so they're fine to use so long as you win clashes. And Impending Day is a negative coin Wrath-Lust skill, both of which Sinclair has and which he can fuel with the Impending Day passive. Plus Gloom on his 3x, for Faust's Fluid Sac AOE, and Gloom is otherwise a nightmare to fuel right now. Between the two of them you're going to have a LOT of healing. And when WAW and ALEPH EGO eventually show up, it's the negative coin IDs you'll want to use with them, since they'll have giant SP penalties and coin odds are a harsh mistress.

...huh. I think this Sinclair might actually be a legitimate terror, provided he has good coins. And considering the dangers, I'd expect him to have good coins. Just have a backup character ready in dungeons, for when you hit a -SP event and bring him to the "Corrode immediately" threshold.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
And now for something completely different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEljB_E65TY

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Einander posted:

EGO are also lose SP on use, so they're fine to use so long as you win clashes. And Impending Day is a negative coin Wrath-Lust skill, both of which Sinclair has and which he can fuel with the Impending Day passive. Plus Gloom on his 3x, for Faust's Fluid Sac AOE, and Gloom is otherwise a nightmare to fuel right now. Between the two of them you're going to have a LOT of healing. And when WAW and ALEPH EGO eventually show up, it's the negative coin IDs you'll want to use with them, since they'll have giant SP penalties and coin odds are a harsh mistress.

...huh. I think this Sinclair might actually be a legitimate terror, provided he has good coins. And considering the dangers, I'd expect him to have good coins. Just have a backup character ready in dungeons, for when you hit a -SP event and bring him to the "Corrode immediately" threshold.
Don't forget that negative roll skills are loving strong.

A 4+2+2+2 skill that gets all good flips rolls 6, 8 and 10 for a total of 24 damage. A 10-2-2-2 skill that gets all good flips rolls 10, 10 and 10 for a total of 30 damage.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

My secret? I don't have any bones.

GilliamYaeger posted:

Don't forget that negative roll skills are loving strong.

A 4+2+2+2 skill that gets all good flips rolls 6, 8 and 10 for a total of 24 damage. A 10-2-2-2 skill that gets all good flips rolls 10, 10 and 10 for a total of 30 damage.

also theyre great for clashing. If the first skill loses a clash, its suddenly a 4-8, then a 4-6. if the second one loses, it goes from 4-10 to... 6-10. and then to 8-10.

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In my experience, ever going negative in sanity is a one way ticket to swift corrosion.

At least if you have an AoE ego equipped. Either way, I'm glad Sinclair and Don's S1s seem to have utility to them, with Sinclair's first skill being his source of fanatic and Don's letting her stack tremor. That just feels better than having them be 'the bad ones' of a skillset. I hope they stop giving generic defensive skills though, they're pretty much useless as far as I can tell.

Yinlock posted:

Also fun fact, N Sinclair's attack names are just more self-aware versions of N Don's,.That and his SP dropping fits into the idea that he's not really on-board with the whole N-corp thing and is just rampaging until he dies out of pure spite

He's also using his normal halberd!

It's going to be really funny when it turns out between Demian being mysterious and vaguely sinister and Faust having been insidious enough to actually bring Sinclair on board to N Corp, that Kromer really was the most reliable friend Sinclair had.

Shastahanshah fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 2, 2023

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Shastahanshah posted:

I hope they stop giving generic defensive skills though, they're pretty much useless as far as I can tell.

I mean, evasion can be pretty useful. There's that robot abnormality fight in the railway where a sinner with evasion can completely avoid getting kidnapped entirely.

Also Sinclair seems to have a pride based defensive skill, so I could see that coming in handy. I do agree that people getting more unique defensive skills would be cool though.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
yeah a broad sweep through the launch ID's defensive skills and giving them bonuses and unique effects would be rad. Liu bros could get "inflict Burn on attacker" on their Blocks, the WARP guys could get Charge gain on their defenses, Poise gain on the Blade Lineage ones, etc.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Junpei posted:

yeah a broad sweep through the launch ID's defensive skills and giving them bonuses and unique effects would be rad. Liu bros could get "inflict Burn on attacker" on their Blocks, the WARP guys could get Charge gain on their defenses, Poise gain on the Blade Lineage ones, etc.
And give them all unique colors! Defensive skills being a fourth color - like how N Sinclair gets Pride on his fourth - would go a LONG way towards making them more useful and would make achieving absolute resonance way more achievable in Abnormality fights (since you can pull out a specific color on command at the cost of not attacking).

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Okay I'm just going to quickly go back through all the IDs (separated by group) to illustrate what their defense skills are.

LCB Sinner:
Yi Sang, Meursault, Ishmael, and Gregor have Block.
Faust, Don, Ryoshu, Hong Lu, and Outis have Evade.
Heathcliff has Envy Counter, Rodion has Wrath Counter, and Sinclair has Pride Counter.

Zwei Associaton: Sinclair has a Block.

Shi Association: Don has an Evade, Heathcliff has a Wrath Counter, and Ishmael has an Envy Counter.

Liu Association: Meursault, Hong Lu and Gregor have Block.

Seven Association: Yi Sang has Block, Ryoshu has Gluttony Counter. Outis has unique effects already.

Blade Lineage: Outis has Evade, Yi Sang has Pride Counter, and Sinclair does have a unique, Newsprung Counter that gives him Damage Up on use for the next turn (it's Wrath).

WARP: Faust and Meursault have Block, and Don has Evade.

Kurokumo Clan: Ryoshu and Hong Lu both have Blocks and Rodion not only has a unique effect (a Pride Counter that gives her Protection on use) but also interfaces with her passive, where if she has enough Lust stocked, she'll use her T3 on Counter (provided she's at a certain Poise level).

LCCB: Both Ishmael and Rodion have Block.

R Corp: Heathcliff and Ishmael have Evade.

G Corp: Outis and Gregor both have Block.

One-Offs: LobCorp Faust has Evade, Tingtang Hong Lu has Evade, and Mariachi Sinclair has Evade.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
The obvious defensive skill to buff that comes to mind is changing Sinclair's Skill 3 "To Claim Their Bones" into "Yield My Flesh," and giving it a property where if it loses a clash you get a Claim Their Bones buff. That buff is then consumed by using the counter skill, now named To Claim Their Bones, which buffs the counter massively and makes it clash instead of one-sided attack after taking a hit. Because, y'know, that's how Yield My Flesh/To Claim Their Bones works - you somehow lose the clash on your big attack then counter with an even bigger hit.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."

GilliamYaeger posted:

The obvious defensive skill to buff that comes to mind is changing Sinclair's Skill 3 "To Claim Their Bones" into "Yield My Flesh," and giving it a property where if it loses a clash you get a Claim Their Bones buff. That buff is then consumed by using the counter skill, now named To Claim Their Bones, which buffs the counter massively and makes it clash instead of one-sided attack after taking a hit. Because, y'know, that's how Yield My Flesh/To Claim Their Bones works - you somehow lose the clash on your big attack then counter with an even bigger hit.

Or make it so the Counter itself is Yield My Flesh and it replaces your Counter with To Claim Their Bones until it's used. The Identity's main weakness is incredibly unreliable clashing in difficult content, so being able to soak a hit early in the fight to prep a strong clash tool for whenever you need it would solve that problem, and it'd also give it a use for its bulk.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shastahanshah posted:

In my experience, ever going negative in sanity is a one way ticket to swift corrosion.

At least if you have an AoE ego equipped. Either way, I'm glad Sinclair and Don's S1s seem to have utility to them, with Sinclair's first skill being his source of fanatic and Don's letting her stack tremor. That just feels better than having them be 'the bad ones' of a skillset. I hope they stop giving generic defensive skills though, they're pretty much useless as far as I can tell.

He's also using his normal halberd!

It's going to be really funny when it turns out between Demian being mysterious and vaguely sinister and Faust having been insidious enough to actually bring Sinclair on board to N Corp, that Kromer really was the most reliable friend Sinclair had.

He also doesn't do anything with nails outside of Fanatic's interaction with them

I've only had a corrosion once, where Outis became the apple witch out of nowhere and proceeded to nuke every enemy and also Gregor. I didn't even know the mechanic existed before that.

Evade is handy but the other two are generally useless. Pour one out for Grobhammer's lovely counteratack that is still better than his first skill

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Einander posted:

Or make it so the Counter itself is Yield My Flesh and it replaces your Counter with To Claim Their Bones until it's used. The Identity's main weakness is incredibly unreliable clashing in difficult content, so being able to soak a hit early in the fight to prep a strong clash tool for whenever you need it would solve that problem, and it'd also give it a use for its bulk.

I think making Poise not total crap would go way further in making the Blade Lineage IDs decent, but that couldn't hurt either.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
In what way should Poise be buffed?

Counts of Poise go down 1 between turns and by 1 when a crit happens, would you remove the former or the latter? Should Poise Potency boost crit rate by 10% instead of 5%? Should critical hits do more damage?

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

Junpei posted:

Counts of Poise go down 1 between turns and by 1 when a crit happens, would you remove the former or the latter? Should Poise Potency boost crit rate by 10% instead of 5%? Should critical hits do more damage?

Honestly, if you just made it not tick down between turns it'd be fine, or if it was "you have four units of Poise, next turn you have three" instead "you have one unit of 4 points of Poise, next turn you have zero". Maybe make crits a bit more noticeable if you want to make it feel better, but that's the main thing for me. The core idea of "you get Poise so the rest of your coins this turn are more likely to crit, and if you don't some of them will stick around for future turns" is fine, they just degrade too easily. And that's without skills like Kurokumo Rodion's where your poise will disappear before you get the chance to use it 99% of the time.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

My secret? I don't have any bones.
Limited Book Burns challenge has progressed all the way to ensemble, which I will be starting next time I load the game up.

Notable losses at sotc/ic are PT, Bayard, olivier, and both gloria and esther; I only have one copy of locked potential and neither of the economy passives.

that said powerstacking xiao (EoD, offensive position, volatile passion) on the same floor as a max crash smoke nikolai and a mirinae has been my goto for everything for good reason, it cleans up basically everything with ease. Even apoc bird was easy but maybe just because it did only three masses the entire reception.

Limited key pages will definitely make ensemble a little harder than normal, but lets be real, you don't really need anything more than mook pages for most of the fights there

also during hokma real, paradise lost got staggered when under half health, marked, and with 8 smoke; the nikolai had 20 charge and 10 smoke. The disposal did 156+288.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Junpei posted:

There's a lot of ways. Crits could hit harder, poise could raise critical rate more and not immediately vanish and the potency definitely needs to be higher. Like the Blade Lineage folks are not damage titans by any means even when critting and 5% is pathetic for how quickly Poise burns itself out. Blade Yi Sang can shift his poise to the next turn but even he gets barely anything out of it unless he crits on a specific hit of a specific attack.

There's good IDs with Poise but you could remove Poise from them entirely and they'd still be good, the Lineage folks revolve around it and can barely function properly because it's so underwhelming. It either has to last way longer/degrade way less(so they flounder early on but in longer battles they eventually turn into crit monsters giving them a niche) or have the crit rate/damage be jacked up enough to be worthwhile.

e: As it stands right now Poise is just "that thing that makes L Faust kill someone extra hard in a mob fight sometimes"

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 3, 2023

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
The two IDs who can really keep their Poise going hard and consistently from turn to turn are Blade Lineage Yi Sang (passive gives him +1 to Poise Count upon winning a clash, so as long as he keeps picking favorable ones he can keep it going) and a Shi Ishmael that's under 50% health

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Poise straight up shouldn't degrade between turns. Do that and it works way better already, and then you can adjust the other parts of it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Junpei posted:

The two IDs who can really keep their Poise going hard and consistently from turn to turn are Blade Lineage Yi Sang (passive gives him +1 to Poise Count upon winning a clash, so as long as he keeps picking favorable ones he can keep it going) and a Shi Ishmael that's under 50% health

Yi Sang can't really do much with that Poise though. His attacks don't really have anything going for them besides looking sweet as hell, only the last hit of his skill 3 can get much out of it and I don't think I've ever seen him actually land the crit on it despite using him a lot.

Haven't used Shi Ishmael but I've heard she's pretty beastly at 50%, that might be because of her 4 coin attack but she does seem to stack a ton of Poise in the process.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

oh thank god i finished before the deadline

Pros of waiting: I was able to use Chef Ryoshu, who is legitimately fantastic and I'm pretty sure I achieved some clears way quicker than I otherwise would've. (She's also actually able to do the lust 15 skill check on the final stage, which it seems like very few sinners can)

Cons: I'm pretty sure pretty much every piece of advice for this was written under the assumption you could abuse the skill recycle glitch, and I'm not sure some of those clears are even possible anymore. :v:

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Arzaac posted:

Pros of waiting: I was able to use Chef Ryoshu, who is legitimately fantastic and I'm pretty sure I achieved some clears way quicker than I otherwise would've. (She's also actually able to do the lust 15 skill check on the final stage, which it seems like very few sinners can)

Cons: I'm pretty sure pretty much every piece of advice for this was written under the assumption you could abuse the skill recycle glitch, and I'm not sure some of those clears are even possible anymore. :v:

They're extending the deadline.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Lord_Magmar posted:

...well.

at least i don't have to worry about it anymore.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Idly, how do you think Chapter 4's length is going to manifest itself? Do you think it'll just have way more story chapters and fights to go through? Multiple dungeons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Arzaac posted:

Lord_Magmar posted:

:lobcorp: