Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
One more announcement, thanks to someone very generous I have a capture card now and starting on EXP, which I will use as a test show, I'll try and splice in promos, old game commercials ect as a test to see how people like it. So if any lurkers want to cut promos ahead of tomorrow go ahead and I'll make sure they are in the stream during tomorrows test!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Nystral posted:

I whooped so loud at the crash, then cried out no at the kick out I scared my cats and my wife thinks I’m crazy.

Well crazier…

lol

rodbeard posted:

I just got home and I'm just starting to watch tonight's matches and I just want to say Kild was robbed.

The big boy is just unpinnable

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

well... Impo has laid his plans out here so its time to announce this months PPV...

The Summer of Zelda PPV Event (Crossover event with IZGC)

You can't keep a bad ooze, thing down it would seem. Impo in an attempt to gain more power seeks help from another world. His choice is a who's who of an iconic rogue's gallery as he attempts to put a stop to what he believes is the tri-forces power in the IZWF interfering with his plans. It will take Wisdom, Courage, and Power to put a stop to this allyship from hell

he's got a lot of potential choices here

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Holy gently caress dude. You have truly outdone yourself this time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

:lfgoo:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the ref is a detractor

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

One more announcement, thanks to someone very generous I have a capture card now and starting on EXP, which I will use as a test show, I'll try and splice in promos, old game commercials ect as a test to see how people like it. So if any lurkers want to cut promos ahead of tomorrow go ahead and I'll make sure they are in the stream during tomorrows test!

badass

----------------

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Sub-Actuality posted:

this is insane. so stoked. Looking For Group

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

It is clear from the promos that many wrestlers are focused on short-term victory and satisfying their egos. But it’s time to think in the long-term: how can we take down Impo?

I believe in working smarter, not harder (e.g. let Lumpy do all the work then steal the win), so would like to approach this academically, but notes are scarce. I will share my own analysis from my doctor’s log:

A DNA sample would be very helpful, though I am concerned it would scorch through the vial. Unfortunately, Impo respects the law of forbidding violence between the men’s and women’s league so I can’t get close enough. If the next person to face him can help me out it’d be much appreciated.

In the meantime I’m going to go punch his wife.

Shame - I just burnt the uniform I wore during the last PPV, due to being unable to get rid of aimpo's stench. I'll keep it in mind though, then next time I go up against him!

Perfection! This'll be the only Twitch emote I'll ever use :D

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Major Isoor posted:

Shame - I just burnt the uniform I wore during the last PPV, due to being unable to get rid of aimpo's stench. I'll keep it in mind though, then next time I go up against him!

Perfection! This'll be the only Twitch emote I'll ever use :D

Look closer major lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Look closer major lol

Oh man, why do you have to go and break my heart like that

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
What about "DDT THE REF"? SURELY Twitch employees wouldn't mind that one :D

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

What about "DDT THE REF"? SURELY Twitch employees wouldn't mind that one :D

Disallowed content - Threatening to use banned pesticides. For more information, please contact the EPA.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Social Media posted:

Disallowed content - Threatening to use banned pesticides. For more information, please contact the EPA.

Lol

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3fDnfHlP1k

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Social Media posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao, cute

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Dude lol. Very nice.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

potential for a folk punk contingent in EXP????

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Social Media posted:

lol

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

This is great and now I’m worried for mekchu tomorrow lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao excellent

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

prayer group posted:

potential for a folk punk contingent in EXP????

Dwayne Johnson Jihad

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dwayne Johnson Jihad

What about Ahmed Johnson Jihad lol

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dwayne Johnson Jihad

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

drat! Very nice! Now you're making me want to put some solid practice time into my hurdy gurdy again :D

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao omg

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dwayne Johnson Jihad

Shouldn't have called him Johnson.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

rodbeard posted:

I just got home and I'm just starting to watch tonight's matches and I just want to say Kild was robbed.

Skinny indie darling gets one-off WWE appearance but Vince books it to no-sell his finishers and make him look like a geek seems pretty plausible tbh

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Social Media posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol