Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Everyone out there using language models to have sexy RP with the perfect anime waifu. Meanwhile, I made an old grandpa who tells me stories when I'm bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Claymation Mech vs Clockwork Factory

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

StarkRavingMad posted:

Everyone out there using language models to have sexy RP with the perfect anime waifu. Meanwhile, I made an old grandpa who tells me stories when I'm bored.

I straight up use it to generate random bedtime stories about two Princesses named after my daughters based on whatever thing they tell me to make the story about it. I even tell it to somehow throw a moral to the story in there about whatever topic I want to indoctrinate into them like sharing or being kind, and it just makes up some poo poo. They're both toddlers so the bar is pretty low.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Fuzz posted:

I straight up use it to generate random bedtime stories about two Princesses named after my daughters based on whatever thing they tell me to make the story about it. I even tell it to somehow throw a moral to the story in there about whatever topic I want to indoctrinate into them like sharing or being kind, and it just makes up some poo poo. They're both toddlers so the bar is pretty low.

have them printed into little books and keep them in the house, when your kids are older they'll think you were the best parent ever and really smart and an amazing story crafter

in reality you were screaming at a bunch of sand to make poo poo for you

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly
messing around in Bing with "photo of lost relic found on the moon" and the like
e: inspired by Sedgr above

Serotoning fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 2, 2023

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

have them printed into little books and keep them in the house, when your kids are older they'll think you were the best parent ever and really smart and an amazing story crafter

in reality you were screaming at a bunch of sand to make poo poo for you

Re: AI Art: screaming at a bunch of sand

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
gives me "Iron Lung" vibes.

yall should play Iron Lung

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I would love to see some more space ships of all kinds itt, or anything space themed in general

Who am I to ignore such a call?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I guess the crows make their ships look like crows.

drop ship

Not sure if this has weapons but it looks armored

psychic space ships, scifi, purple waves, avian, stingray, curved body, bright blue accents, galaxy, solar system

e:

psychic space ships, scifi, purple waves, avian, Whale, curved body, bright blue accents, galaxy, solar system, neon runner lights, rail gun firing, angry, graphic novel

playing with some artists

pixaal fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 3, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Those are very fun!

Edit: you inspired me

spelljammer style mage starship

spelljammer style wizard starship

spelljammer style sorceress starship

spelljammer style bardic starship

:black101:

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 02:57 on May 3, 2023

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Telsa Cola posted:

Those [model train dioramas] turned out amazing, thank you both for incorporating the dinosaurs.

Agreed. I'm not into model trains at all, but I liked some other people's work that had little model houses and plastic people, so wanted to see what AI would do with a whole train set. I'd love to see dioramas of famous historical events, but couldn't think of any in particular that would be fun to see.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
was messing around trying to get realistic pictures out of UFO/alien witness sketches, and I landed on these two little guys

they're my children now and i love them

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

None of these are remotely what I asked for but that's chaos 100 for you,

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Gromit posted:

Agreed. I'm not into model trains at all, but I liked some other people's work that had little model houses and plastic people, so wanted to see what AI would do with a whole train set. I'd love to see dioramas of famous historical events, but couldn't think of any in particular that would be fun to see.

Lincoln's assassination

Caesar's assassination

Hannibal crossing the Alps

The Fourth Crusade besieging Constantinople

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
a man transforming into an octopus in the middle of a crowded grocery store

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

interesting effects
Penguin smoking vape pen, vapor cloud, by Yusuke Murata, anime, 4k, highly detailed, demon eyes

swap anime for manga add mono chrome and switched vaping to Hadoken

pixaal fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 3, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i been belting out a lot of space crap for my traveller game in tradgames

if you want you can play it it's open recruitment but getting past like 8 goons might get rocky unless you can swing a better space ship than the baby starter scout ship the current goons have secured. Plus there are already 5 farting around the thing. I don't think it'll come up cause traveller is a batshit collection of very boring charts and roll tables, and making a character is weird and confusing until you get the vibe of it.

on the other hand somehow it creates cool planets and scenarios out of nothing. they basically procgenned a universe by hand with dice in the late 70s i think

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DeepFloyd is out, and it can do text https://huggingface.co/spaces/DeepFloyd/IF

Sadly it takes at least 16GB of VRAM to run locally.

lunar detritus fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 3, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Wednesday Frog at the flower shop

pixaal fucked around with this message at 15:58 on May 3, 2023

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

pixaal posted:

Wednesday Frog at the flower shop

:getin:

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Nm.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Colorful arcology ecotopia with dirigibles, monorail

A couple more "realistic" ones:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

I really like this one for some reason. It gives me the impression of something just behind you that disappears when you try and look at it, and you can never really make out it's face.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

someone with an Elmo on fire avatar was talking about how massively hungry they were so I made this and it came out really good and thought it could use more exposure than 4 people

massive muppet Elmo engulfed in flames eating a hamburger dripping with juices, funny, smoke, musical, worry, big city

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

hydroceramics posted:

There has been a lot of speculation im this thread about when AI would be incorporated into gaming as a "live" feature of the game. Apparently Galactic Civilizations IV (a 4x strategy game) is developing a branch of chat GPT and I think stable diffusion that will be incorporated at least into its civilization customizer, possibly further. The example given is you enter a prompt into the builder and it will create custom backstory and art for your civ.

https://www.galciv4.com/

This is absolutely nuts when you add in the fact that the game-playing AI in GalCiv is already very, very good. In GalCiv 1, which came out about 15 years ago, on neutral difficulty the AI gets no bonuses at all and it will still easily beat an inexperienced player.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Midjourney now lets me prompt using Dick Tracy since the latest update. Tia

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Midjourney now lets me prompt using Dick Tracy since the latest update. Tia
Give me some Dick Tracy villains.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Kennel posted:

Give me some Dick Tracy villains.

How about Putin?

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFArYx3Ay84&pp=ygUTc2ltcHNvbnMgZGljayB0cmFjeQ%3D%3D

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Made some portraits for a SHIVER RPG zombie apocalypse one-shot pregenerated characters:

Security Guard, Rodent Researcher, Mailroom Worker

HR Guy, Janitor, Intern

Psychic Experiment Girl, Sleazy Corpo, Old Scientist Who'll Infodump Then Die

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Megazver posted:

Made some portraits for a SHIVER RPG zombie apocalypse one-shot pregenerated characters:

I love the style on these!

Oh no, time for more SPACESHIPS

And these dieselpunk battle walkers:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
If you use MidJourney, make sure to go to your /settings and turn on v5.1. It's MUCH more fun than v5, brings back some more of that "creativity" from v4 that kinda feels like it's been missing.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Tryna get weirder with these spaceship concepts

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i been belting out a lot of space crap for my traveller game in tradgames

Here I made you some stuff because it sounds interesting.

Traveller ships:

Wait, no - those are way too detailed and fancy to be Traveller ships. Maybe this is better:

Bonus Starbase (looks more like one, anyway)

but, no.... no, they are STILL not plain enough for traveler. Once more:

:haw:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

This is sick. I'd love to see a bio-organic spaceship like this in a movie. Laser blasts causing gore damage.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Benny activated:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

oh it's May 4th Jabba the hut as an organic ship

Does yoda have a light saber ship or is that a reverse thrust?

I wanted a giant C3PO destroying a podrace Bing just wasn't playing nice, can probably get it in SD.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

This is sick. I'd love to see a bio-organic spaceship like this in a movie. Laser blasts causing gore damage.

This one was "Blobfish transport starship exiting a hyperspace relay gate"

It gets fun results.

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Benny activated:

These two are particularly tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
bing has given me hundreds of credits this week? yesterday I did some spaceships too

Coronavirus space station

feather duster space ship

toilet brush spaceship

Frank Lloyd Wright spaceship

with greebles

Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Art Deco brass

eames lounger

amphora

burled wood

copper clad

bulky