Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Solovyov trips over his shoelaces and screams "drat YOU JOE BIDEN"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro

Russia finding reasons to assassinate Zelensky again?! That really sucks - things were looking so good! drat you NATO and the west!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

zone posted:

Solovyov ties his shoelaces together, trips over them and screams "drat YOU JOE BIDEN"

Vakal
May 11, 2008
poo poo, the USA wasted its only drone on such a long shot attempt. Might as well surrender now.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Surely if this drone attack made Putin poo poo himself, then a similar one in USA would make Trump piss his pants???

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Surely if this drone attack made Putin poo poo himself, then a similar one in USA would make Trump piss his pants???

Trump has already out smarted you by wearing a diaper.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
To have a break from all the Kremlin drone talk: An article about Ukrainains crowdfunding ex-UK army stock

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/articles/2023/04/29/7400013/

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Neither one needs the help

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1653780511171436546
:qqsay:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Day 414 of the invasion of Iraq

Basrah is almost captured at the cost of 20k KIA
July 4th celebrations are canceled due to "security reasons"
Saddam set the White House on fire with an incendiary paper airplane
Poopin remains a master strategist

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Don't worry, that's a typo. Russia's threatening unclear retaliation. They don't even know what they're going to do.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Air raid alert just sounded across Ukraine.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dawn breaks over Bakhmut. It's still Ukrainian.

New information has been leaked apparently prigohzin was seen on camera yelling okay pull it right before the Kremlin exploded

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Pablo Bluth posted:

To have a break from all the Kremlin drone talk: An article about Ukrainains crowdfunding ex-UK army stock

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/articles/2023/04/29/7400013/

You used to be able to buy Chieftain tanks for like $60K. Frankly, that may have been overpricing them a tad.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Russian kit is still out there cheap if anyone wants to buy the russian armoured stockpile out from under them

https://mortarinvestments.eu/catalog/onStock/t-34-85-fully-repaired

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Air defense active in Kyiv. Explosions heard in Odesa and Zaporizhzhia.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Strategic Tea posted:

Can't wait to see what incredibly racist disguise Bond wore in this one!

Cyjah Blyess

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

At least Iraq is on a different continent. This is more like invading Mexico and the army is stuck assaulting Tijuana still. And the army is pulling M48s out of storage, and Tucker Carlson threatens to nuke Mexico City every night

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Russia missiling appt blocks again I take it?

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

"Say the line, Russia!"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

OctaMurk posted:

At least Iraq is on a different continent. This is more like invading Mexico and the army is stuck assaulting Tijuana still. And the army is pulling M48s out of storage, and Tucker Carlson threatens to nuke Mexico City every night

Guy Fieri's Flavortown PMC is on the verge of destruction trying to take Tijuana after months of bitter fighting and Fieri appeals to the US DoD to give him huge amounts of artillery shells they don't have.
He also called SecDef Austin unparliamentary names and said he just wanted Flavortown PMC destroyed by not giving them help or supplies.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Russian military placed equipment, weapons and explosives in the premises of the turbine section of the 4th power unit of the occupied Zaporizhzhya NPP

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

mobby_6kl posted:

Wait I thought we all loved the Iraq War here, because we love war so much and hate peace. I think I'm in the wrong thread!!! Oops!!!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The Russian military placed equipment, weapons and explosives in the premises of the turbine section of the 4th power unit of the occupied Zaporizhzhya NPP

Hiding in a nuclear power plant is about the most cowardly thing a military could do after perhaps an elementary school.

Skanky Burns
Jan 9, 2009
Actually according to Amnesty International, its much worse for soldiers to visit injured people in hospital. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

"We were told these billions and billions were spent on weapons. Where are they?"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1653928799715688448
A major oil refinery in Krasnodar Krai appears to have come to grief.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

zone posted:

Griefing, actually. Primary suspect was seen wearing a teal shirt and blue jeans, holding a 1 meter cube of TNT and a flint and steel.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bluemillion posted:

Griefing, actually. Primary suspect was seen wearing a teal shirt and blue jeans, holding a 1 meter cigarette

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

zone posted:

Russia's certainly lost a lot of oil infra in the last week or two......

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

It's Biden trying to make fracking profitable

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Breaking down because of sanctions, blow it up now while you can still get insurance cover for it.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nelson Mandingo posted:

"We were told these billions and billions were spent on weapons. Where are they?"

Isn't that the one where the reports said that the stucco came off all the ceilings because of bad construction/water infiltration?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

Isn't that the one where the reports said that the stucco came off all the ceilings because of bad construction/water infiltration?

Yup. It had to be partially demolished and rebuilt for this and many other reasons, including the appearance of black mold thanks to the water damage.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

zone posted:

Yup. It had to be partially demolished and rebuilt for this and many other reasons, including the appearance of black mold thanks to the water damage.

That's disappointing. When you spend 1.2 stolen billion dollars on a literal palace you expect good first results.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

OctaMurk posted:

Tijuana is actually a pretty bad comparison, as it's a huge city with a population of about 2 million people whereas Bakhmut pre-war was just over 71,000 folks. I was going to say Nogales is a better comparison, but it has over 200k people.

Tecate. Tecate is a decent comparison I suppose, it is barely over 100k people! So yeah... like we failed to advance beyond Tecate in over 400 days of war while losing a huge portion of our ground forces in the process.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

That's disappointing. When you spend 1.2 stolen billion dollars on a literal palace you expect good first results.

You embezzle 80% of your program's budget to build a palace, your accountant embezzles 80% of that to build a dacha, the contractor embezzles...

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

zone posted:

Guy Fieri's Flavortown PMC is on the verge of destruction trying to take Tijuana after months of bitter fighting and Fieri appeals to the US DoD to give him huge amounts of donkey-blasted flavor bombs they don't have.
He also called SecDef Austin unparliamentary names and said he just wanted Flavortown PMC destroyed by not giving them help or supplies.

i helped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

The Lone Badger posted:

You embezzle 80% of your program's budget to build a palace, your accountant embezzles 80% of that to build a dacha, the contractor embezzles...

A matryoshka doll of corruption.