Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao the Dr started to write a 4 and then wrote a 5 over it in the date for the prescription so Walmart wouldn't fill it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Lmao the Dr started to write a 4 and then wrote a 5 over it in the date for the prescription so Walmart wouldn't fill it

0wned by a shithead doctor loving up his pad and the DEA

cGDP dipshit, but then again I've never known a doctor to write deliberately

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just ordered a whole grip of Chinese

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol who still writes prescriptions on paper?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

never had a paper prescription in my life, cant your doctors call it in ?????

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Peggy Edson posted:

lol who still writes prescriptions on paper?

thats how they do it at my drs. there's some poo poo web portal thing but it never works and then you end up in the pharmacy and they're like, "what prescription".

so i fill in a little request form every month and give it to the receptionist and then a few days later my prescription is ready at the pharmacy. i don't mind it because they always give you it and also it's all free because :scotland: owns

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
speaking of Scotland i been watching a lot of Rate My Takeaway and i frequently have no idea what the dude is saying, but i respect his love of fried garbage

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

as far as im aware the southern us is the only other place on earth than can even rival our love of deep fried garbage food

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Deepfaked fart

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

as far as im aware the southern us is the only other place on earth than can even rival our love of deep fried garbage food

We deep-fry fresh burritos here in New Mexico

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Chiminy changa the Chinese chicken

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Nooner posted:

Chilling with my son in the Walmart parking lot, pumping some jams while my wife cops some norcos

Posted from my Chevy Silverado 1500

That is one Florida rear end post lmao

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Well yes, that’s where all your old timey hobos and exiles went to settle down after they got sick of the rest of you.

E: Or maybe the rest of you were sick of them? Not really sure on that one.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Dick Fontaine posted:

Well yes, that’s where all your old timey hobos and exiles went to settle down after they got sick of the rest of you.

E: Or maybe the rest of you were sick of them? Not really sure on that one.

a lot of scots went to canada too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

speaking of Scotland i been watching a lot of Rate My Takeaway and i frequently have no idea what the dude is saying, but i respect his love of fried garbage

bringing your own table to every restaurant is the ultimate power move.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
found this pic tagged at a restaurant on Google maps do you think the guy whose cubicle this is is a goon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just ordered a whole grip of Chinese

List of dishes ordered?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

all car touchscreen interfaces suck poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Copped some grocery store fried chiggen yesterday, gonna reheat in the air fryer and add some mashed potats and broccoli or maybe spinach

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

List of dishes ordered?

bbq pork buns
egg rolls
Salt and pepper shrimp
Sesame beef

Only made it through the pork buns and egg rolls (I figured they'd reheat the worst without effort). my eyes were bigger than my stomach. drat you tasty YouTube videos gettin me all hungered up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just ate maybe the largest shrimp I've ever eaten in my life lol wtf this Chinese place owns

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i can't believe how no one has ever made a gbs chat thread before. it seems so obvious now in retrospect, given how good the content has been ie.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just ate maybe the largest shrimp I've ever eaten in my life lol wtf this Chinese place owns

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i can't believe how no one has ever made a gbs chat thread before. it seems so obvious now in retrospect, given how good the content has been ie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjr7pnhpJ4

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have to post that video regularly as part of my sponsorship from the Big Shrimp industry

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Looks more like he’s riding a prawn to me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes i leik to make scrimp scrampy :kiddo:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AARD VARKMAN posted:

found this pic tagged at a restaurant on Google maps do you think the guy whose cubicle this is is a goon

this person has long forgotten what taking a solid poop feels like

:doit:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

It's so inclusive too now and all the GBS denizens who felt the old megathreads were too insular and had too many inside jokes chat here all the time now just like they always wanted

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

It's so inclusive too now and all the GBS denizens who felt the old megathreads were too insular and had too many inside jokes chat here all the time now just like they always wanted

yup. basically a massive W

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kinda crazy the mods never thought of it but that's what you get when all your mods are appointees of whatever crazy regime is in power at the moment instead of fairly elected officials

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Kinda crazy the mods never thought of it but that's what you get when all your mods are appointees of whatever crazy regime is in power at the moment instead of fairly elected officials

I was in power because of many compounding errors in judgement and that's the way I like it.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Elected mods are a terrible idea, ends up as a popularity contest.

At best you make the team that makes rhw rules elected, but the team that enforces those rules appointees. Split the legislature from the executive essentially.

Anyway the best answer is actually to make the forums most despised denizens mods, on an extremely short leash, with buttons that do a reversal of fortune 10% of the time, as a punishment.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Yeah but eventually we will become a megathread with inside jokes and hundreds of pages, in the end becoming the very thing we tried to escape.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
nah this thread keeps it FRESH

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Should this be the new 1000 Page thread?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my erections last 7 hours now and my wives have never been happier

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah but eventually we will become a megathread with inside jokes and hundreds of pages, in the end becoming the very thing we tried to escape.

the circle of life

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

got some nose hair with that last booger :stare:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's just a plac we can chill out and talk and kiss and jubk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted: