Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
imp zone iks when zelda spoiling noobs start posting

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
fungah's nephew in 20 years: Yeah my uncle worked at nintendo until he died, he fell out of the guard tower!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
BOTW is definitely my favorite Zelda game so I’m very very excited for this. It would be cool if they brought back some of the Twilight Princess items though. The ball and chain was a good idea that didn’t get much opportunity to be used and the spinner ruled

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lets see how the lil man is doin

Come the gently caress ON. MOVE YOUR loving rear end

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

JUMP DAMMIT

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982 posted:

i believe in him

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

he doenst even loving care. look at his stpuid little face. FUCKER

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I actually didn’t realize it was next Friday til this week, thought it was at the end of the month.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

loving GO

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

he doenst even loving care. look at his stpuid little face. FUCKER

what are you even talking about. he looks so excited about the treasure. not his fault you dont understand the increased joy that delayed gratification can bring

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

gently caress you frog!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nous n’employons pas ce mot ici. L’utilisateur perd les privilèges de posting pour une semaine.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This morning I saw someone refer to its release “next week” and when I realized that was true I did the epic Antonio banderas meme thing irl. It’s so close it doesn’t feel real.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nous n’employons pas ce mot ici. L’utilisateur perd les privilèges de posting pour une semaine.

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

he's always loving like this!!!!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haven't watched a single second of footage and preordering this rn. Only gripe so far is that I wish it was 80 to 100 dollars instead of just 70+tax.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/Reggie/status/1653843761221324807

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao ruthless

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Reggie killed them

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Reggie killed them

Good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait to play a new Zelda.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1 week and a handful of hours

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
zfg's been playin a botw mod that looks sick as balls. i've only watched 2 minutes of it because i'm playin on switch and seeing 4k 60fps botw made me seethe cope mald. my turd of a gaming laptop can't play that rear end. anyway check it out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been watching zfg random runs to get Hoipe for Zelda. Good poo poo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

heehee posted:

zfg's been playin a botw mod that looks sick as balls. i've only watched 2 minutes of it because i'm playin on switch and seeing 4k 60fps botw made me seethe cope mald. my turd of a gaming laptop can't play that rear end. anyway check it out.

I played that mod a little, there's a tower in hebra with a Wind Waker style wizrobe up top except he explodes the whole room every 2 seconds. killed his rear end and uninstalled for year of Zelda

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It took me this long to realize, but the Triforce doesn't play any part of the plot in Breath of the Wild.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

It took me this long to realize, but the Triforce doesn't play any part of the plot in Breath of the Wild.

No but Zelda uses it to seal Ganon. They just don’t mention it by name.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

you can get it if you find the secret light temple

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The first time the actual golden triangle symbol shows up is when she saves Link from getting blasted by a guardian so I took that to mean she had the entire triforce somehow that entire time and just wasn't in balance enough to use it until she did a courageous act. who knows though

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

"ARIANA FOOLED US ALL posted:

THE TRIFORCE IS REAL! - By Ariana
PROOVEN FALSE

Please note, the following is from a page that I wrote late on 2/8/99, everything you read here is no longer valid after that date. I, and quite a few other people were fooled into believing the following information. It was the most elaborately masterminded Triforce hoaxes of all time. You can read this, but just remember it's all false. After you're done, go to this page to learn the Truth. I'm sorry for making people think it was in the game for a day.

Video Gamer X has been monitoring another site for some time now. This site, entitled the The Land of Hyrule had made contact with a girl from columbia who claimed to have the Triforce. She even sent them a couple of screenshots. They were pretty odd, but I wasn't totally convinced. Then a new batch arrived and I was convinced. What you see on this page is total proof that, Nintendo, is a big LIAR, so too are those that attempt to shoot down all the rumors about the Triforce (no names will be mentioned! Dan! (They'll find a way to sue me for that, you watch.)), and has been covering up the truth all along. (Well, kind of can't blame them for wanting to sell more games, that is the reason for being a business, and it would have given gamers something to look for after they had shelved Zelda 64.) The Triforce is definely in the game! I was right all along. I wasn't BS-ing no one when I said it was in the game. When I saw this I said "Holy poo poo! It is in the game!" I think everyone in the house heard me! What you see is proof, irrefutable proof, that it was hidden in the game. (Sorry about all the harsh language, but this is incredible!) There can be no doubt now. The rumors are officially over.
THESE IMAGES ARE FROM THE LAND OF HYRULE WEBSITE
The page was Entitled - The Missing Triforce - Ariana's Storyhttp://www.n64gamer.com/hyrule/missing_tri.html

This is prooves everything I ever said about the Temple of Light being mysteriously not in the game, those weird gossip stones, Rauru the mysterious Sage. If these pictures are fake then put me in a mental hospital now, because I must be hallucinating. My hat goes off to the "Land of Hyrule" for getting the proof from this girl that was E-mailing them with teasers about finding the Triforce. I knew that someone somewhere would find it. I warms me to know that I wasn't a fool for saying that it had to be in the game. Ariana I salute you, good job, and don't tell any more, let everyone figure it out for themselves. That is the most honorable thing you could do. This gives a great multitude of people a reason to keep on playing.
Here is an excerpt from that page detailing her communications with a member of that site's staff.
Hola Falco, soy yo Ariana. Asi que hablas espa�ol tu tambien? pero mejor hablo en ingles asi me entienden todos estos que se creen los verdaderos due�os de la verdad.

First of all I want to say that I'm really upset with most of the people who think that the picture I took is a fake, some sort of photo composition or something like that.
Thats why because youre all losers, sorry to say this but you don't have the guts to go and find it for yourself, you need my help. And this guy that claims to have found it before me... C'mon boy,
you just want me to reveal the secret. And I will never reveal it unless you treat me with the respect I deserve. I found it and I deserve something, maybe Nintendo should give me a prize or at least a disscount for the next game.
And you still believe that Dark Link has something to do with this!!!! DARK LINK? Something else... it is not DARUNIA, its RAURU the SAGE WHO KEPT THE TRIFORCE SAFE FROM EVIL MINDS INSIDE THE TEMPLE OF LIGHT!!!!!! WHICH IS SEALED THANKS TO THE TEMPLE OF TIME!!!!!!
Unfortunatelly, Link opened the seal and Ganondorf entered the sacred realm....BUT.... if you can skip this step you can GET INSIDE THE TEMPLE OF LIGHT AND SEE THE TRIFORCE FLYING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.
STEP 1) first of all you should know that KAEPORA GAEBORA is RAURU incarnated. The OWL is RAURU helping you at the beginning of the game. If you want to know from where I get this information go to the SACRED FOREST MEADOW at the LOST WOODS and talk to the two GOSSIP STONES in there. They don't say that RAURU is the OWL , but they suggests this theory, and in fact RAURU IS KAEPORA GAEBORA. Ok, now....
STEP 2) .... ( I WILL NOT INLCUDE STEP 2, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND THIS PART OF THE CHAIN BY YOURSELVES, OR WAIT A MONTH UNTIL I REVEAL EVERYTHING)
STEP 3) SOMEWEHERE, SOMETIME, KAEPORA GAEBORA ( that is RAURU) will teach you a song. A song that you MUST LEARN ( Like the Scarecrow song) , so write it down on a paper or try to remember it.
"THE OVERTURE OF SAGES" is called and goes like this
C(up) + C(down) + A + C(right) + C(left) + C(up)
OF COURSE, you MUST LEARN the song in the game , therefore nothing will happen if you play the OCARINA, so don't be fool and say that the melody doesn't work.
By the way, You will learn this melody when youre child. ( what else do you need?)
STEP 4) Ok, now this is pretty simple, go to the TEMPLE OF TIME BEFORE YOU GET THE SWORD. IF YOU GET THE SWORD AND BECAME AN ADULT THEN THIS WILL NEVER WORK. STAND IN FRONT OF THE MASTERSWORD ( don't get it please!!!!!! ) and play the "Overture of Sages"
STEP 5) Just watch the Cinema display showing Link travelling to the TEMPLE OF LIGHT. If you followed the story you'll see that this time you'll not be sealed inside the temple just as the regular way. And therefore Ganondorf will not be able to get the triforce because the SEAL IS STILL INTACT because you DIDN'T MOVE THE SWORD.
NEXT STEPS) RAURU will talk and talk about you, him, Hyrule, The triforce and so on. He will ask you if you want to see the sacred relic ( its very funny to see the different dialogues, so don't worry, say no, say yes.... eventually he will show it to you inside a dark room or something like that.
Rauru stands in front of you. The camera moves to an angle from behind Link. Rauru will move his arms and a hole will open in the ceiling. You'll see a light beam. The Room will turn blue. And one by one the triforces will come out from the hole and will get together. Then theres a rotation of the camera around the whole scene. You can even see the triforce from behind and inside the triangle that is formed you can see Link looking at it.
Then Link will move forward as if he would like to touch it but Rauru will tell you that its not the time for you to get it. So I'm sorry to dissapoint all of you but YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY GET THE TRIFORCE, YOU CAN ONLY WATCH IT FOR ABOUT THREE MINUTES, NO MORE.
Later Link will be returned to the Temple of Time and everything will be just as before, as if nothing had happened. So I'm sorry but , the mark among the medallions in the status screen is just that, a mark and will never hold the triforce icon in it because its only a decorative element. ( but IN FACT IT GIVES THE CLUE.... notice that the image with the medallions and the triforce in the quest status screen looks identical to the pedestal where the mastersword is kept)
So as you can see it was not that difficult. You don't need to do stupid and silly quests like exploding the gossip stones or talking to Dark Link... Or that GLITCH in the wasteland that everybody thinks is a temple!!!!!
BUT OF COURSE, I'm not telling the most important part... how to get the "Overture of Sages". Do you think I'm stupid? I'm sorry , this is my little secret and believe me, You'll suffer, you'll suffer a lot. ;-P
PS: Falco, the picture is real. I took the picture with a Kodak Gold film inside my room in complete darkness. Obviously I didn't use flash. ( I'm not stupid, I don't know how to use pictureshop or painter but I DO KNOW HOW TO TAKE A GOOD PICTURE!!!!)
And let me say something If you don't like Link's cap then go complain with Nintendo. Link is looking up to the triforce, the angle is different as the one in the actual game. Also, its not easy to take a picture to a screen, I was luky that its possible to see the triforce. I think I did a great job taking that picture. But if you need more, well give me sometime, I have to play the game again.
But as youre SOOOO smart, I'm sure that everybody will find it before I can take more pictures.
Gracias FalcoX por la oportunidad que me das, realmente te lo agradezco mucho, y gracias por creer en mi. No gracias, no quiero ser miembro del staff. A proposito tengo varios dibujos que quiero mandarles para el Fan art, asi que si me lo permites te los mando pronto ok?
Thanks and Din bless you all
A.A.

02/08/99
Ariana received hundreds of emails, we receive tons of letters also, you can say what you want, you can give your opinion, you can believe or not, but one thing is sure, Ariana will allways have the final word...and the pictures...

Guess?
Its me Ariana again. Boys you can't imagine, I have hundreds of emails, I don't have time to read them all!
So don't expect any answer from me.
Ok you wanted them I'm sending them, two pictures I took yesterday. -(Note from the Editor: it was saturday 6 th)-
One is when Kaepora teaches you the song, the other is a shot from the entrance to the temple of light.
By the way sorry about this but I forgot the step 6 the other day,after you travel you actually walk through the temple of light after watching the first part of the cinema but is really short. Its like a maze, not a big one but as you don't have a map it turns to be a bit difficult. Not big deal just follow the right way , find Rauru and watch the next part of the sequence.
and I REPEAT.... THE TRIFORCE DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE STATUS SCREEN OK?
I'm not affraid of anyone, I have the truth in my hands, therefore I have nothing to be affraid of. I know this is true, I know I'm not a liar, I know I'm a woman, I know I have something in my head , I know all these guys that email me saying that I'm a liar are envious, I know, I know, I ****** Know how to see the triforce and I will prove all of you that I was the first player ( W-O-M-A-N ) to find the sacred relic!!!!
I know I'm telling the truth and my friends also know that I have found it ( well they saw it in my video but I never told them how to it!!!)
Because I know this secret is gold REAL GOLD!!! and if Nintendo denies this is because they don't want this to be known, why? well I have no idea. but maybe they didn't want this to be known until they have sold all the copies they wanted.
see you next time babys.
Your friend/enemy
Ariana Almandoz, woman, 17, from Colombia (no boyfriend yet)
;-)
I'll send you a pictures of mine soon!!!
Tengan paciencia, ya les dije que les dire dentro de un mes!!!! ja ja ja!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now it's time to go to work. Is it really true? Well, I'm giving this rumor 90% of the doubt (almost there) until I do it myself, which I will work on non-stop until I find it. The evidence, and clues revealed in the screenshots show that Link has the Ocarina of Time, has obviously completed all the requirements for the Spiritual Stones. He is young Link. He has learned a unlisted song called "The Overture of Sages" I kind of figured there was a song like this, but I had never come across it. This does reiterate my ideas about obtaining the Triforce, like having to be Young Link only, and it being related to the Temple of Time. This also might explain why Navi says "Have you found all the Temples yet?" when you are young Link and have obtained all the Medallions.

Could these pictures be faked. Highly unlikely I say. The only shred of possibility that this is a fraud, would be if there was some way to download the cart onto the computer (which is possible) then using mock N64 type hardware, or software, decompile and reprogram parts of the game, and display these images or section on a Televison Screen. (I kind of wish I could do that, but it won't happen) This would be VERY hard though, and just an average person without technical proficiancy or the right equipment wouldn't know where to begin. Ariana's Pictures are real, they weren't screenshots made from "Screen Capture" programs like most screenshots but rather actual photos taken with a camera and faking the TV, surroundings, light glare, discoloration from scanning onto a computer, would be most difficult to duplicate. I'm sorry, but I'm real good with computers and it is way beyond my expertise. Final Verdict, these are probably REAL pictures, not bogus fakes, but actual proof of something in the game.