Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
It's a great leg sweep on Kneivs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Tkachuk with a flying elbow to Knies’ head and then Bennett with the choke slam on him when Bennett was the puck carrier sure seem like Florida made a point of targeting a 20 year old rookie but I’m sure no discipline will be forthcoming

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Koopa Kid posted:

Tkachuk with a flying elbow to Knies’ head and then Bennett with the choke slam on him

this makes it sounds awesome lmao

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Koopa Kid posted:

Tkachuk with a flying elbow to Knies’ head and then Bennett with the choke slam on him when Bennett was the puck carrier sure seem like Florida made a point of targeting a 20 year old rookie but I’m sure no discipline will be forthcoming

Didn't you know, they called two penalties on the panthers earlier and can't call any more until Toronto takes a few? Gives them the green light to injure our players without a call apparently!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Hrmmm on the one hand I don’t like seeing dudes get hurt but on the other hand the leafs literally hurt three lightning players in game #1 so I just don’t give a poo poo.

Looks like that was easier to reconcile than I thought.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
panthers are inexcusable lmao

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"Sor-ry Maur-ice" (clap clap clapclapclap)?

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Imagine getting out goalered by Sergei Bob cop

Especially Playoffs :cop:.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Wonderllama posted:

Hrmmm on the one hand I don’t like seeing dudes get hurt but on the other hand the leafs literally hurt three lightning players in game #1 so I just don’t give a poo poo.

Bunting paid for his crime, also Hedman’s was a bone formation thing, I don’t actually think a Leaf did it to him

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Stopping by to say lol Leafs

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Oh no Keefe’s back to his idiotic stretch pass thing with the Leafs trailing

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Koopa Kid posted:

Bunting paid for his crime, also Hedman’s was a bone formation thing, I don’t actually think a Leaf did it to him

Yeah hedman probably hurt himself, as I understand it. But bunting/Bennett is basically the same player.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Wonderllama posted:

Yeah hedman probably hurt himself, as I understand it. But bunting/Bennett is basically the same player.

I mean, one guy got overexcited and wasn’t even looking, the other guy deliberately assaulted someone

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

If I was the coach I would say "Let's wake up, team! We're asleep at the wheel!"

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Wonderllama posted:

yeah so more injuries on guys like knies, great brain

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

what did I say about the Tavares line needing to be sheltered

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

what did I say about the Tavares line needing to be sheltered

That was the Panthers 4th line, I don't think they can just store him in one of those nuclear waste bunkers.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Loleafs not scoring

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

yeah so more injuries on guys like knies, great brain

Hmmm yes this sums up what I’m saying.

Bob is just dropping to the butterfly but the leafs luck has run out so far.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

That was the Panthers 4th line, I don't think they can just store him in one of those nuclear waste bunkers.

Dude just needs only o-zone starts and to get off immediately when the puck goes the other way

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jesus christ

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

No, no, you're supposed to wait until the attacking team SCORES before stopping play for the defender bleeding to death on the ice can leave!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

RIP that guy’s face

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Jesus christ

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Oof

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Hopefully the visor just cut his cheek a bit. drat.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Wow that’s a lot of blood

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Please stop showing me blood.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

gently caress this goon-rear end team of ugly losers

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I love how they get the free extra cross check once the penalty has been called.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Wonderllama posted:

Hmmm yes this sums up what I’m saying.

Wonderllama posted:

yeah it was kind of stupider, tru

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Nice to see the Cats get called on their fifth straight cheapshot, well after they took out Knies for free.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nice uh cross check to the neck

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Paul Maurice complaining about the number of calls again when his players are just straight up attacking dudes every other shift

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
punishe them with goals

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs can’t even make them pay for it, just pathetic

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

yeah it was kind of stupider, tru

Leafs should try playing better so that you could be in a better mood I guess.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Matthews has had 4 open looks on Bob in the slot in this series so far and every shot has gone high blocker, none have gone in. Might wanna try another spot.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Lazy penalty by Matthews but at least with another call maybe the refs give them another one back in the third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

This is basically a repeat of game 1.