Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

loving hell, deadline in 14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Votecount for Day 4

AnonymousNarcotics (4): t a s t e, Hal Insandenza, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Hal Insandenza, Moatillata
wologar (3): Moatillata, AnonymousNarcotics, Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Moatillata
Maerlyn (2): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Johnny Keats, Nep-Nep
Punkreas (1): Johnny Keats, Tired Moritz, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Johnny Keats
Nep-Nep (0): Maerlyn, Maerlyn
Moatillata (0): wologar, wologar

Not Voting (2): Punkreas, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 14 minutes.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
With inadequate time I'm back to ##vote wologar

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote AN

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Lol...gotta pick someone, the absent one who may be town or the one I actually think is being honest?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
##vote anarc

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I am having difficulty separating logical post analysis with my desire avoid embarrassment due to being loudly wrong about Wologar. I think that the latter constitutes the majority of the reasons I am wanting to vote Wologar, which is a bad reason.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

If they are both town, which is probable when deadline is this dead, I'd rather ##Vote AN for having a role with no town use. Wologar at least has whatever he got from confirmed town Humalong.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: You spent all that time arguing and AnonymousNarcotics is who you chose to hammer? Wow.

Votecount for Day 4
With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

AnonymousNarcotics (7): t a s t e, Hal Insandenza, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Hal Insandenza, Moatillata, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Johnny Keats
wologar (2): Moatillata, AnonymousNarcotics, Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Moatillata, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep
Punkreas (1): Johnny Keats, Tired Moritz, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Mr. Humalong, wologar, Johnny Keats
Nep-Nep (0): Maerlyn, Maerlyn
Moatillata (0): wologar, wologar
Maerlyn (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Johnny Keats, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Johnny Keats

Not Voting (2): Punkreas, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
As the Bee trudged on, a small contingent of audience members, participants, what have you, decided that it would be best if the event hall turned into a Faraday Cage. Why did they decide this? Nobody knows. Maybe a fit of simple cage mania overtook them. Either way, in the process of creating the cage, one unlucky audience member was shut out forever.

AnonymousNarcotics, Octavia Ostrovsky, TOWN-aligned Random Compulsive Visitor, lost their internet connection Day 4!

quote:

You are in an ashram in India, and cleanse yourself daily in the Ganges. (You'll be getting updates about the Bee via their live MySpace feed.) Your daughter likes to spell, or so you've heard - your husband doesn't tell you a lot about her. Stupid husband. He gives you so much anxiety, doesn't he know he's the reason why you're out here in the first place, and FURTHERMORE...

You are Octavia Ostrovsky, TOWN-aligned Random Compulsive Visitor. At night, you will automatically visit a random player. If your random player acts, your action will fail. You have no other powers.

It is now Night Four. 24 hours for actions, as per the us'.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
Johnny Keats, Marigold Coneybear, TOWN-aligned Apprentice Comfort Counselor, got drunk off spiked Yoohoo and had to leave Night 4!

quote:

The role of the comfort counselor has always interested you. Okay, it actually hasn't, but you need to complete a service project for Girl Scouts and you figured apprenticing yourself to someone who really is not in need of an apprentice would fit the bill. The real comfort counselor gladly accepted your bribe (50% off Thin Mints), and so here you are. A juice box, a hug, and a few words of comfort - you hope you don't mess it up!

You are Marigold Coneybear, TOWN-aligned Apprentice Comfort Counselor. At night, choose a dead player; you will learn every player they visited through the course of the game.

It is now Day Five. Deadline will be this Saturday at 9 PM EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Your Personal Muse (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (10): Hal Insandenza, Maerlyn, Moatillata, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Punkreas, t a s t e, Tired Moritz, wologar, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 06th, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

That night phase was not nearly enough of a reprieve.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok let’s get to the crux of the situation here. I have a lot of qualms about how things went down yesterday.

I think we should have voted taste, with his fungible casing and arbitrary hubris

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I am Olive Ostrovsky... unchained.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Insandenza posted:

Ok let’s get to the crux of the situation here. I have a lot of qualms about how things went down yesterday.

I think we should have voted taste, with his fungible casing and arbitrary hubris

Didn’t you vote with me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ah, you dropped off when it actually became a realistic possibility >_>

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
My two point case on Nep:

She clearly didn't care who out of me and ANarc bit it, as long as one of us did. Check her dancing votes near deadline.

Keats cased her and is now dead. No one reacted much to that case, so wiping him out had a good chance of it being swept under the rug.

##vote Nep

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol come on

##vote wolo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What sort of indolent cryptozoa has chose to besmirch YPM with an anonymous vote?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That’s the second weak stray that one of our soft confirmed townies has caught out of the blue

If I’m voting out a town cop result it’s sure as hell not going to be because Keats thought they might be scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Insandenza posted:

What sort of indolent cryptozoa has chose to besmirch YPM with an anonymous vote?

I think he claimed hated

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I will say I am admittedly wondering why our soft confirmed doctor is still alive but I might attribute that to a couple of reasons. Worth watching

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

t a s t e posted:

That’s the second weak stray that one of our soft confirmed townies has caught out of the blue

If I’m voting out a town cop result it’s sure as hell not going to be because Keats thought they might be scum

Lmao, I forgot Rhymes's result. And yes, I'm aware that I reminded Maer of it last day.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
YPM, who did you protect N2 and N3?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Btw, I haven't checked discord yet and won't be able to for a few hours.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Guess I should ##unvote, although I've been sus of Nep since D1. Probably some kind of (non-killing) 3p, then.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wologar posted:

Guess I should ##unvote, although I've been sus of Nep since D1. Probably some kind of (non-killing) 3p, then.

Very well….

##unvote

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

wologar posted:

Btw, I haven't checked discord yet and won't be able to for a few hours.

Could you elucidate on why it would be important for you to check discord?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually I don’t know if I would have preferred you digging your feet in here

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Mr. Humalong posted:

Could you elucidate on why it would be important for you to check discord?

:stare:

...I'll stop posting till then.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote punkreas

At the risk of displaying a great deal of naïveté, I think this vote appears much more palatable today.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It was a bad vote yesterday and it’s a bad vote today scumalong

The only case I’ve seen is lurking

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote wol

should have been the vote yesterday

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Hal Insandenza posted:

I'm also not NOT interested in a taste vote, but Hum and wol strike me as more scummy here

taste did step in when votes on wol started getting a little more serious though

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

I'm also not NOT interested in a taste vote, but Hum and wol strike me as more scummy here

taste did step in when votes on wol started getting a little more serious though

I’m convinced that an was a good vote that just didn’t cash. I’d vote wol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Would vote taste and punk right now
##vote punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I have completely lost the thread on this game, I blame everyone being tryhards in the beginning