Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

lunar detritus posted:

DeepFloyd is out, and it can do text https://huggingface.co/spaces/DeepFloyd/IF

Sadly it takes at least 16GB of VRAM to run locally.

Having mixed success with this one lol:

Lovain' It!

The Colonel Sanders of rat McDonalds.

I don't think that rat at the bottom is OK, or any of those rats honestly

oh my god

FINALLY got something lol

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 06:53 on May 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

TODAY'S THEME IS PIGS

thiccabod fucked around with this message at 07:31 on May 5, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i typed in "porg" and it gave me owls, so i looked it up and yup i forgot about that starwars furby

then i typed in "pag"

googling it yes there is an island called pag

so pag peg pig pog pug are all going to be existing things. Pyg?

parg?

pirg only gives three

well that's enough nonsense words

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i typed in "porg" and it gave me owls, so i looked it up and yup i forgot about that starwars furby

A game where we try to guess each other's typoes might be fun. I just had this one happen to me:

what should've been "leotard" came out as "leopard"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
All that cyberpork inspired art...

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Bah humbug!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Adventure Mouse offers you a drink. Do you accept? [Y/N]

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Generated some portraitinos for a short horror weird west tabletop RPG game:

The prompt is roughly:

"black and white drawing portrait of [character description], in the style of clowncore, high contrast chiaroscuro portraits, pulp comics, gritty horror comics, intricate use of hatching, dark black and white, lithuanian linocut, rubén maya, ronald balfour, felicien rops"

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

:swoon:

This is BAD rear end. What was your prompt??

If this were on a 70’s sci-fi paperback I wouldn’t even think twice about the source.

Brawnfire posted:

Adventure Mouse offers you a drink. Do you accept? [Y/N]

N - that is clearly the Devil with an Adventure mouse costume on.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Help I'm having too much fun with this bing dall-e thing and can't get any work done

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
These are quite cool. What are the prompts?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Doctor Zero posted:

This is BAD rear end. What was your prompt??

dripping organic scifi spaceship, 3D model, drive plume, pulsar in background, high quality, 4k

you can probably drop the dripping most of the images in the set looked really melty that was kind of an outlier.

it just goes too hard on the dripping I was kind of going for a ship struggling in a gravity well trying to pull out while it was liquefying some outer armor.

That rocket being launched is all the AI.

e:

digging this random idea
organic scifi spaceship, 3D model, drive plume, pulsar in background, made with sharpies and highlighters

pixaal fucked around with this message at 15:37 on May 5, 2023

Hanno
May 2, 2007
Ultisnecious
I know people were mentioning John Berkey earlier

Cruise liners in space

I could go on

Hanno fucked around with this message at 15:58 on May 5, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

AI as an infinite skinner box is both enjoyable and worrying.

Hanno
May 2, 2007
Ultisnecious
The dopamine release is worth it

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Megazver posted:

These are quite cool. What are the prompts?

The first two were:

quote:

a decrepit king with ash and embers for skin and a crown of floating liquid gold standing beside a translucent, glowing fetus in an otherwise empty void. high detail pen and ink over oil painting. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. background is light pink and cream with tails of wispy blue smoke and orange embers

The bold parts were mostly unchanged in the other prompts but I no longer have the exact wording as they've been pushed out of my history. These should be awfully close though:

Third: a warrior empress standing atop a pile of conquered enemies. High detail pen and ink with a grayscale wash. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. In the style of Frank frazetta. wide angle lens.

Fourth: a man with centipedes emerging from his legs. high detail pen and ink. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. In the style of junji ito.

Last: a woman with a tentacle growing from the side of her face eating slugs. high detail pen and ink. Muted watercolors. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. In the style of junji ito and mike magnolia.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Prompt posted:

a decrepit princess with slime for skin and legs like a crab wearing a crown of radiant liquid crimson standing beside a translucent, glowing cream-colored fetus in an otherwise empty void. high detail pen and ink over oil painting. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. background is light blue and green with tails of wispy white smoke and yellow embers

Did it understand the prompt completely? Nope. But they're still real neat!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Porco Rosso

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 16:46 on May 5, 2023

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

thiccabod posted:

The first two were:

The bold parts were mostly unchanged in the other prompts but I no longer have the exact wording as they've been pushed out of my history. These should be awfully close though:

Third: a warrior empress standing atop a pile of conquered enemies. High detail pen and ink with a grayscale wash. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. In the style of Frank frazetta. wide angle lens.

Fourth: a man with centipedes emerging from his legs. high detail pen and ink. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. In the style of junji ito.

Last: a woman with a tentacle growing from the side of her face eating slugs. high detail pen and ink. Muted watercolors. Moody, oppressive, macabre, body horror, 4k. wide angle lens. In the style of junji ito and mike magnolia.

Thanks.

But also, cough, it's "Mike Mignola", lol.

Hanno
May 2, 2007
Ultisnecious
Disney would make that if they got their grubby paws on the rights.
Heaven forfend

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Hanno posted:

Disney would make that if they got their grubby paws on the rights.
Heaven forfend

Porco Rosso? Don't they already? I thought they had the whole Gibili catalog.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Doctor Zero posted:

Porco Rosso? Don't they already? I thought they had the whole Gibili catalog.

they have the distribution rights which is different from the right to make original content for the IP.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

clearly the 2000s were our collective goth/emo phase

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Soulhunter posted:

clearly the 2000s were our collective goth/emo phase

As the decade wore on, I became gradually more emogoth, then suddenly this:

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Megazver posted:

Thanks.

But also, cough, it's "Mike Mignola", lol.

Lol, didn't notice that. I know his name, I swear. I'm a big Hellboy and Amazing Screw-On Head fan

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

As the decade wore on, I became gradually more emogoth, then suddenly this:

like an edgy caterpillar

evolving into a trendy hipster butterfly

Another hipsterfly + rainbow caterpillar that came up when I was prompting for those

I've been using Rankin Bass as keywords lately and, like the claymation examples other people have been playing with, Midjourney is sometimes pretty good at replicating the style. It comes through clearer with certain characters more than others, and seems to edge toward Pixar-like styles at times.

Social Butterfly Hipster / Regular Hipster

Superheroes

Van Gogh

Link

Ganondorf

Snaaaaake

Mario

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:07 on May 5, 2023

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
I mentioned I've gotten a lot of cool-ish (to me) stuff out of Bing, I lfound I love making tinted/colorized daguerreotypes because it takes away a little from the surreality - just gonna link the examples because some managed to be NSFW, I stuck them at the end.
My prompt is usually something like "[lanky/curvaceous/zaftig] [immodest/embarrassed/shy/libidinous/brazen] [Oromo/Tamil/Xhosa/Mestizo] [lass/woman/lady/flapper] [daguerreotype/albumen print] [tinted/colorized/distressed] - sometimes with things like disheveled, wide cheekbones, waist, elbow, etc. I also managed to get probated somehow for an hour for using terms like 'Tswana' and 'Hutu,' while I'm scrupulously trying to avoid any smutty terms.

:nws:https://imgur.com/a/rUwpc3g:nws:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Its interesting sometimes to enter no prompt at all and see what comes out. Generating promptless images from various checkpoints can indicate some general biases for sure. They all come out pretty dreamlike and somehow seem to never quite resolve. I guess with no text to actually latch onto each iteration produces a fairly large variation so most of the time it never really settles out totally.

Empty prompt basic 1.5 checkpoint produces a lot of abstract painterly texture.

RevAnimated unsurprisingly goes straight to the anime girls and the nudes.

Dreamshaper gives a mix of ethereal lady, person in flower garden, stone courtyard.

And Deliberate is a bit more realism, photoreal face, map of the earth, nudes, and outdoor camp?.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

H.R. Giger's "Pig"

Buff Pig

Punk Pig

Hulk Pig

Iron Man Pig

Paladin Pig

Necropig

Wizard Pig

Starship Trooper Pig

Astronaut Pig

Adventure Pig

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Buff and punk with no hunk?

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

All of these were asked to be done in ukiyo-e style.

Kaiju pigs attacking Japan

Originally I wanted to make the Mascot Kumamon attack japan:

Also, cityscape with ghosts:

A couple things I find interesting:
the framing is always the same and I can't seem to get it to change. By that I mean the main character is always walking towards the camera and I can't get it to do a side view.
Why is bing the only thing that seems to generate decent images? Using the same prompts with dall-e and stable just results in hot garbage drawn by feeble children. maybe I should get access to midjourney

Lexorin fucked around with this message at 22:56 on May 5, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stable diffusion you need to learn and work with. It is not for rapid prototyping but actual production workflow, as much can be had at least.

SD is best for impainting so you can reroll just small parts of an image and get a more options.

Quality modifiers are a must with SD. Bing is the best single shot.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Soulhunter posted:

evolving into a trendy hipster butterfly

Well you've got my microbrew label all sorted out

Trying to recreate a scene from Italo Calvino's "Cosmicomics"

quote:

The tides, when the Moon swung closer, rose so high nobody could hold them back. There were nights when the Moon was full and very, very low, and the tide was so high that the Moon missed a ducking in the sea by a hair's breadth; well, let's say a few yards anyway. Climb up on the Moon? Of course we did. All you had to do was row out to it in a boat and, when you were underneath, prop a ladder against her and scramble up.

[https://irenebrination.typepad.com/files/calvino-italo-cosmicomics.pdf]

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
With those cool spaceships upthread I'd love to see some Chris Foss styled ones if anyone feels like giving them a go.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal fucked around with this message at 23:24 on May 5, 2023

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Prompting Bing with video game titles:

Pillars of eternity

Pillars of eternity: Deadfire

Red Dead Redemption

Knights of the old republic

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

Half-Life

Kerbal Space Program

Horizon Zero Dawn