Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

the chane train stops for the ladies~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Chane did a Kickstarter scam and never suffered any consequences.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

New Texas election laws nullify every vote taken for any reason in the last 25 years, rendering Peggy's substitute teacher of the year awards null and void. Peggy hangs herself in Bill's house shortly thereafter.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Dale: in prison for being at Jan. 6, Nancy leaves him and she remarries to John Redcorn
Boomhauer: shoots a kid in the line of duty as a Texas Ranger, moves to another state and stays a cop
Bill: dead

The alley's awful quiet lately. Yup.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Bills gonna be alive because Stephen root is so prolific. He’s gonna have an oxygen tank tho lol

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Everyone looks older except Bill who hasn't changed.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

GolfHole posted:

obviously the series will end will bobby joseph connie and someone drinking in the alley
who do you think will be the 4th friend

I'm thinking a 100% new character, maybe Connie's husband.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

It does not make any sense for Connie’s character to have her still be in Arlen tbh

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Connie turns out to be transmasc and embraces the Kahn Jr moniker in memory of her father who died from suicide during a bipolar episode. Bobby and Kahn Jr are married and tour the country doing prop comedy and violin concerts

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

We'll see. Hopefully Greg Daniels has a hand in it to balance it out too. The Beavis and Butthead revival has been great so far so I'm not too worried.

Yeah the new Beavis and Butthead shows that Judge can still be funny without pushing any chud poo poo (or at least not hiring anyone who does that kind of humor.)

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

That one too. The resolution was awful. The poop cleaner guy had 100% faith in Bobby’s abilities. Hank’s reasoning that Bobby isn’t handsome enough to overcome the stigma of being a dude who cleans up poop for a living was really half assed. Even within tbe episode’s logic, Bobby seemed to do well on his own when pitching his side hustle of cleaning up frat guy puke. He’s a charismatic kid when it’s something he’s into. I get that they’re gonna go back to the status quo somehow but an outright lie didn’t sit right.

There was another layer in that people actually did look down on Bobby and he wasn't realizing it and based on some of their comments he would have been an outcast.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Zero One posted:

You're all forgetting the most important question:

How many substitute teacher of the year awards will Peggy have?

1996, 1997, AND 1998.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Chane did a Kickstarter scam and never suffered any consequences.

Chane tries to use his parent's wealth to jumpstart a career as a social media personality, and blows through it renting charter jets and exotic cars. Ted has to come out of retirement, and work for Khan! Or Hank. Whichever's funnier.

The Moon Monster fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 3, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I would say definitely khan but drat now that I think about Hank having him as tankwipe it'd be amazing

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

There was another layer in that people actually did look down on Bobby and he wasn't realizing it and based on some of their comments he would have been an outcast.

Eh. He would have overcome it. Propaniacs was far more embarrassing to participate in, from an observer’s point of view.

And thinking about the episode from a post 2008 recession going into another recession in 2023 POV, Hank hosed over Bobby’s potential to lock in an easy high paying, recession proof gig.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I never watched a lot of the later seasons but does Bobby stick with his dream of being a prop comic?

Mulaney Power Move fucked around with this message at 21:36 on May 3, 2023

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I never watched a lot of the later seasons but does Bobby stick with his dream of being a prop comic?

No he moves into more spry wonder dog based humor before finding his footing with Neo Ray J Johnsonism

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

A MIRACLE posted:

Bills gonna be alive because Stephen root is so prolific. He’s gonna have an oxygen tank tho lol

Bill will have a fiancee, his house will have been renovated to be the nicest on Rainey Street and he'll be in excellent shape. He will have bought the barber shop from [old barber guy who screwed up Hank's hair] and business is booming.

Five minutes into the first episode it will fall apart, and then

Zero One posted:

Everyone looks older except Bill who hasn't changed.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

tbh I have an optimistic view of most KotH characters in present day, their houses are probably insanely valuable

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
s14e05 Bill Coin

bill invests his life savings not into bitcoin but into a bunch of components for mining rig, that he realizes he knows nothing about how to build. when dale helps him, dale designs the rig to only mine his own invention, Gribblecoin

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The thing about that episode is that Bobby is shown doing all the stuff Hank always taught him to do.

Listen to your boss, work hard, put in an honest day's work and all that but Bobby still gets ridiculed by his dad in a "no, not like that" way.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Fur20 posted:

s14e05 Bill Coin

bill invests his life savings not into bitcoin but into a bunch of components for mining rig, that he realizes he knows nothing about how to build. when dale helps him, dale designs the rig to only mine his own invention, Gribblecoin

Come on, no spoilies

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

"But I had so much invested in Gribblecoin!"
*Hank does that thing where he puts his fingers on the bridge of his nose*
"What did you even think you could do with Gribblecoin?"
"...I don't know!!"

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
“Dale said it was the future of finance!” *bawls*

naem
May 29, 2011

The Bible
May 8, 2010

To a bunch of rear end in a top hat frat boys, maybe.

If he did as well as the poop guy, his income would easily make up for his relatively average looks and gross job.

Hell, I'm 40 and I still occasionally fantasize about quitting teaching and going into dog poo poo cleanup. I'd bet cash it pays better, and is only slightly more derided.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 04:54 on May 4, 2023

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bobby gets hired by a Faux-Steak producer then fired shortly thereafter due to his relentless criticism of the fat marbling they use and lack of fake bone

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

There will 100% be the word "Gribblecoin" mentioned but it will be a throwaway gag alluding to something that happened during the show's hiatus. Probably that Dale's Dead Bug accepts payments in Gribblecoin.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
been very slowly going through S12 and S13, been pleasantly surprised a lot. the episode where Mr. Strickland discovers his bastard son I think is actually one of the show's best episodes. Hank's so straight edge and in control that seeing him finally get sloppy is a hell of a payoff

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Just another Manic Kahn Day is one of the greats. There are some all-time classics in later seasons, just a few mediocre to terrible 'Hank vs liberal strawman' episodes to get through first.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They've already done the gribble bux or whatever joke though (he always put Hank on the 100 gribble bill)

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I'm looking forward to Hank reacting to 2020's inanity, if the show is getting modernized.

The Hills try a new popup ghost restaurant that Hank's friends rave about. "Take out only? There's a table right there why can't we sit at it? I can't even call in an order? Why are you here behind the counter then?"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Wait is that what a pop up restaurant is? I'm with Hank

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Sounds more like a ghost kitchen to me, but then I'm not Stephen Spielberg.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

Sounds more like a ghost kitchen to me, but then I'm not Stephen Spielberg.

Whoever heard of an illegitimate lighthouse??????

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

They've already done the gribble bux or whatever joke though (he always put Hank on the 100 gribble bill)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Thats the chuck mangione episode right

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The? He's in many!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I’ve got half a mind to go down to Nova Scotia and kick that Benedict’s rear end, honey.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

I love the implication this happens multiple times like a hobby he gets back into and mixes it up a bit each time. Which is probably exactly what it is in practice.

ADHD would explain a lot about Dale actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Boil up some Dew.