Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

oh poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Dick Fontaine posted:

That’s what the side kimchi is for

This guy gets it.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

it has arrived

i don't own a car tho lol

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Wife: cool how theres 4 kimchis in the fridge in 2023 and none go with my grilled cheese. Normal World

Husband: wow its almost like those are my dipping kimchis and arent meant to go on grilled cheese????????? but ok go off

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I have been making kimchi jjiggae with it and it’s pretty good, I have become a real big fan of soups/stews though. Good use case for the tofu 4pack that’s probably right next to it, too.

Trip report on 4505 chicharrones: I’m not allowed to buy them any more, I go through the bag too fast. Bizarrely, even on sale they’re more expensive than the generic brand ones at Aldi’s, though I imagine they’re better quality. From like, swank rear end pig hide and not 30-50 feral pigskins.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
There are so many things I'm not allowed to buy anymore for various self-control reasons

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

There are so many things I'm not allowed to buy anymore for various self-control reasons

goddamn I know me too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m not allowed to buy any more cars. Or LEGO. Or knives.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

bird with big dick posted:

There are some really good Lego cars, to my understanding

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm grounded from Costco by my housemate because last weekend I bought 4 jars of jongga and no eggs so he had to go gather eggs from my chickens.

Sorry buddy I'll get you your church eggs next time, I'll eat all the good eggs myself.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Ayndin posted:

Trip report on 4505 chicharrones: I’m not allowed to buy them any more, I go through the bag too fast.

You and me both. I know the bag is a week's worth of sodium and probably a month's worth of cholesterol, but I can finish it in 30 minutes without even trying.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

Or chest freezers

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

Or chest freezers

Not even once

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
If you get a chest freezer you don't visit as often and that's a net loss on rotisserie chickens and hotdog glizzies.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I have no freezer space for more food, but I have no floor space for a chest freezer. Dilemmas.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

suspend it from the ceiling!

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Johnny Truant posted:

suspend it from the ceiling!

The Sword of Damocles Chest of Kirkland

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Vegetable posted:

Sauteing kimchi? That’s honestly a new one to me

I once took Kimchi, put it in wrappers with bbq chicken and made spring rolls out of it via deep frying

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

A chest freezer for two people seemed unnecessary and then I found a vertical freezer the size of a dorm fridge and now I have a freezer.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

A chest freezer for two people seemed unnecessary and then I found a vertical freezer the size of a dorm fridge and now I have a freezer.

I dunno, I try to only murder 1 person at a time.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

Chest freezers rule. They are a marvel of modern engineering.

https://youtu.be/CGAhWgkKlHI

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

When Covid hit we bought a cheat freezer and $1000 of meat and veggies from Costco and didn’t have to leave the house except for buying liquor for a year

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013

Tiny Timbs posted:

When Covid hit we bought a cheat freezer and $1000 of meat and veggies from Costco and didn’t have to leave the house except for buying liquor for a year

What about TP?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

They sell bidets at costco

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Nohearum posted:

What about TP?

That's what the liquor bottles were for

Bread Zeppelin
Aug 2, 2006
Stairway to Leaven
I think the saddest way to die would be a car crash on the way home from Costco. You go through the whole store ordeal with months of supplies and then it all ends.

for sale: 120 rolls of toilet paper, never wiped

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Bread Zeppelin posted:

I think the saddest way to die would be a car crash on the way home from Costco. You go through the whole store ordeal with months of supplies and then it all ends.

Do you usually buy your toilet paper pre-wiped? :raise:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

but the afterlife will be filled with combo pizzas and polish dogs and a hand crank machine full of onions that will never end

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Bread Zeppelin posted:

if the toilet paper bounces right it'll act like an extra airbag

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I ordered two of these and they sent me two of "im trying to suck my own dick and gonna crash". Wrong quarter lb hot dog!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

halokiller posted:

but the afterlife will be filled with combo pizzas and polish dogs and a hand crank machine full of onions that will never end

unless you're a bad person in which case you're in the crank machine

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
There is no Costco afterlife for bad people. You get Sam's club.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

poo poo club

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

ShowTime posted:

There is no Costco afterlife for bad people. You get Sam's club.

Purgatory is waiting in the membership line in February.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Purgatory is a BJ's two weeks before thanksgiving. Not close enough to be slammed but still busier than usual.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
It's shopping at an Alabama Sam's Club on Black Friday 2020. It's full of elderly people and their grandkids. They all have carts, leave them in the middle of the aisle and none of them are wearing masks. They are wearing MAGA hats and Don't Tread On Me shirts. The only food you can find are $1.38 hot dogs w/ a Sam's Choice cola. There is no ice and the only condiment is ketchup. You get sick after eating it, rush to the bathroom, violently defecate and find that there is no toilet paper.

You just have to live this repeatably, every day.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

schreibs posted:

I ordered two of these and they sent me two of "im trying to suck my own dick and gonna crash". Wrong quarter lb hot dog!

Fortunately I got my one, courtesy of Eric DEEZ.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Bread Zeppelin posted:

The saddest way to die is getting trapped somewhere on your way to Costco and starving to death because if it'd happened an hour later you'd have enough supplies to survive a full month before rescue squads got to you.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Thinking of getting one of these, marked down to $150 online, $140 at my local store. Going to replace my uncle's existing chair which is ratty and falling apart. I decided against the other wooden folding chair which is cheaper but lower on account of his knees.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Thinking of getting one of these, marked down to $150 online, $140 at my local store. Going to replace my uncle's existing chair which is ratty and falling apart. I decided against the other wooden folding chair which is cheaper but lower on account of his knees.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Assuming it's polywood? I love that type of material, I guess what I don't love is that there's no cupholder.