Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

projecthalaxy posted:

Batman and his parents took the subway and look where it got them

they were walking thru an ally to get to their car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

War and Pieces posted:

You're right. I thought they put it on a train in batman begins but they just have thomas and bruce ride a train and talk about how poor people exist and then get shot in an alley. Mea culpa.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

projecthalaxy posted:

You're right. I thought they put it on a train in batman begins but they just have thomas and bruce ride a train and talk about how poor people exist and then get shot in an alley. Mea culpa.

lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
they were early adopters of the hyperloop so it was a car that gets on a train

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

projecthalaxy posted:

Yeah but they deserved it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Batman is a counter example to Lucy Parsons' "Let every dirty lousy tramp..."

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Something about people living rough drives urban libs blood mad like nothing else in the world.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

War and Pieces posted:

Crime Alley. They were specifically walking through Park Row, which was commonly referred to a Crime Alley even before their murders.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Gritty20202/status/1654627579070906368?t=1q6SdfIkW0noXwG8fPJgrQ&s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's a bipartisan take in america at this point

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Ommin posted:

Crime Alley. They were specifically walking through Park Row, which was commonly referred to a Crime Alley even before their murders.

it's since been converted to a partio bar/dog park

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/laura_hirsb/status/1654610231219945472?t=lp3RqDNUmCLzXTfNKQE0Yg&s=19

https://twitter.com/laura_hirsb/status/1654610234038448129?t=kfWvvfFZ1_MmH2foY0fEZw&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
maybe militaries should cease to exist, just a thought.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think she'd be surprised what side he would be on

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1654753876250181635?t=deBwc1z1RSKubnoYz_c7cw&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*sees what the police are* this is not what the police are

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Is this Anthony Game Master Anthony?

tokin opposition posted:

maybe militaries should cease to exist, just a thought.

What is this, anarchism?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

wow just like the last time all the progressives in the US military got together to stop an illegitimate war, such as:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gritty is epic

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

we can simply push the military left

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/BenMFreeman/status/1654617855865032704?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

this guy has me blocked, not sure why. I suspect I called him stupid in the past based on this tweet lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

you'd think "old man on the tube you didn't recognize" and "literally double hitler" would be two ideas that cause cognitive dissonance but this fella doesn't seem to have much of the former in the first place

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

jeremy corbyn "posed an existential threat" to jews holy christ get a fuckin grip, british jews are fuckin crazy man

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/1654926362728169472?t=50bUrzB2UT7LTcY2JVLcXA&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol at this bullshit

https://twitter.com/CollinSLKoh/sta...ingawful.com%2F

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

how's the soundtrack?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I bet it isn't as proudly homoerotic

edit - or if it is, Hollywood's in real trouble

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

screen your faaaaking tweets m8 this beaut was never going to stick around

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
They just deleted it to repost without the word throwing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Epic High Five posted:

I bet it isn't as proudly homoerotic

If it isn't it won't be as good

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

poo poo, I want to watch this. J-20 go ZOOOOOOOOOoooooMMMM!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Can't believe they made a nationalist war movie what will the insidious Chinese invent next

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
The problem is the lack of sex.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

jeremy corbyn "posed an existential threat" to jews holy christ get a fuckin grip, british jews are fuckin crazy man

His people in this context are the liberal elite.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

doesn't the new top gun movie just call the evil foreign pilots "The Enemy" a friend told me this and lmfao if true

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

tokin opposition posted:

Can't believe they made a nationalist war movie what will the insidious Chinese invent next

It's not a war movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Buck Wildman posted:

doesn't the new top gun movie just call the evil foreign pilots "The Enemy" a friend told me this and lmfao if true

It is 200% supposed to be Iran but they never say the name out loud