Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Lithobates hankhillus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Trump nudie pic

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

session ipas are nice, there's some that weigh in at 3% so you really can pretty much just drink them all day.

also i know it's not the intent of the post but i am tickled by the idea of someone presenting a session ipa as if it's a rare thing. "this microbrewery does a... coffee stout?"

If you're like myself you ain't drinking IPAs for the flavor, it's because your an economical drunk who wants to hit his buzz with a one-and-done stein :cheers:

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
I'm also an alcoholic but I like to enjoy what I drink.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Olde English is the original 1 and done IPA: after drinking one I Pee Alot.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Data Graham posted:

Also it's spelled "somebody" but pronounced "someone"

Ah, a person besides me remembers KORN.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Grendels Dad posted:

Ah, a person besides me remembers KORN.

Their cover of "Word Up" was surprisingly good.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Also it's spelled "somebody" but pronounced "someone"

Phoneposting got me :negative:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Saw this ad on YouTube and it struck me as funny, because my mind parsed it as an anti-abortion ad. "Pregnant? Choose Life Balrog."

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Agents are GO! posted:

Saw this ad on YouTube and it struck me as funny, because my mind parsed it as an anti-abortion ad. "Pregnant? Choose Life Balrog."

Hm, yes, who to choose? The hot lady that kicks with a thousand feet, the psychic dictator that once was Raul Julia, the dark embodiment of Fighty Spirit, the green electric monster man from the jungle, the Yoga master who can shoot fireballs... Oh I know, I choose... the boxer!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

session ipas are nice, there's some that weigh in at 3% so you really can pretty much just drink them all day.

also i know it's not the intent of the post but i am tickled by the idea of someone presenting a session ipa as if it's a rare thing. "this microbrewery does a... coffee stout?"

It's the first and only one I've run into. I guess it's not as big a thing out here :shrug:

Nice to hear they're not sunflower fertiliser

Wikipedia posted:

The band is currently based out of Los Angeles, California, following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Good for them!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh right, sorry. take heart though! there's a ton out there to discover

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Since the derail still hasn't quite died, here have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsp3Ws4nacE

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Hyperlynx posted:

It's the first and only one I've run into. I guess it's not as big a thing out here :shrug:

Nice to hear they're not sunflower fertiliser

Good for them!

I was glad to find that as well (the setting and the "no war" tattoo on Ilya's arm had me checking Wikipedia lol)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The KFC sign looking like it's positioned opposite the American flag on their truck is very nice.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

hard to tell if this truck is pro-"anal" sex or anti-"anal" sex

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Sentient Data posted:

Since the derail still hasn't quite died, here have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsp3Ws4nacE

Holy poo poo, this actually works without any pitch correction. I had to look it up because I thought the All Star a cappella sounded pitched-up, but it's in F# major which is actually the relative major to In The End's D# minor (in layman's terms this means they are essentially the same key signature and share all the same notes, they just start on different notes). The verses/choruses/bridges obviously don't perfectly line up but it's remarkable that the songs work so well together with minimal editing.

Mind blown. RIP Chester, he would have loved this. :(

Mister Speaker has a new favorite as of 01:17 on May 6, 2023

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I didn't know Burma Jones was schizophrenic.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

kazil posted:

hard to tell if this truck is pro-"anal" sex or anti-"anal" sex

I imagine it is a confused or unwell christian who has heard the story of the "plagues of Egypt" and their brain has made connections between that and poo medicine and maybe the destruction of sodom. Synthesized it into "Egypt was destroyed for anal perversion". And now no one else knows what the gently caress they are on about.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SpacePig posted:

The KFC sign looking like it's positioned opposite the American flag on their truck is very nice.

Colonel looks weirded out after reading it

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mister Speaker posted:

Holy poo poo, this actually works without any pitch correction. I had to look it up because I thought the All Star a cappella sounded pitched-up, but it's in F# major which is actually the relative major to In The End's D# minor (in layman's terms this means they are essentially the same key signature and share all the same notes, they just start on different notes). The verses/choruses/bridges obviously don't perfectly line up but it's remarkable that the songs work so well together with minimal editing.

Oh that's incredible! Thank you for posting this, I'd just rolled my eyes at yet another Smash Mouth remix thing and moved on.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Hyperlynx posted:

Oh that's incredible! Thank you for posting this, I'd just rolled my eyes at yet another Smash Mouth remix thing and moved on.

:) I had the same initial reaction but am glad I had the inclination to look it up because that discovery is actually pretty wild. Glad you enjoyed it too.

Hey while I have you here, you're not the same Hyperlynx who spins Drum & Bass out of western Canada, are you?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mister Speaker posted:

:) I had the same initial reaction but am glad I had the inclination to look it up because that discovery is actually pretty wild. Glad you enjoyed it too.

Hey while I have you here, you're not the same Hyperlynx who spins Drum & Bass out of western Canada, are you?

I'm afraid not. That sounds like a fun Hyperlynx to be!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The “whoa” makes me read it in Al Pacinos voice for some reason

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

oldpainless posted:

The “whoa” makes me read it in Al Pacinos voice for some reason

someone deepfake this into his monologue in Devils Advocate

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mister Speaker posted:

F# major and d# minor? Get the gently caress out. Clearly that's Gb major and eb minor!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

hooah posted:

F# major and d# minor? Get the gently caress out. Clearly that's Gb major and eb minor!

This may be exactly what you're referring to, but have I got a video (and indeed, entire amazing channel) for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZftrA-aCa4

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I hate music.

It's got too many notes.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

hooah posted:

:wrong:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mister Speaker posted:

This may be exactly what you're referring to, but have I got a video (and indeed, entire amazing channel) for you:

Yeah, I know. I was a music major. But I'm a brass player, and we hates our sharps!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Mister Speaker posted:

That fuckin look

I want to spit on his shoe

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Mister Speaker posted:

Chester had a bit more than a year to have heard it. Maybe he did.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I was glad to find that as well (the setting and the "no war" tattoo on Ilya's arm had me checking Wikipedia lol)

Sucks they lost Gokk and Boo though, really surprised me that they stayed behind. I really need to catch them live now that they are in the states.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mister Speaker posted:

There's something about Linkin park that did make them pretty good for mashups. I liked collision course a lot too. Like way more than the base band

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Just listened to 4’33

I give it 4/4, no notes

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

freeedr posted:

Just listened to 4’33

I give it 4/4, no notes

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

:perfect:

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

Tasteless joke:

As long as it's not an ad for an alternative abortion method. "Abortions outlawed? Choose Wire Coat Hanger Balrog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Mister Speaker posted:

12Tone says very otherwise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU_gLplhGrQ