Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3VyCuiyymk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

I am halfway through TL38 and considering the same. Does energy work the same as resin in Genshin, in that anything which consumes it grants equivalent exp? So it doesn't matter what you use it on if all you want to do is level up?

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

sushibandit posted:

I am halfway through TL38 and considering the same. Does energy work the same as resin in Genshin, in that anything which consumes it grants equivalent exp? So it doesn't matter what you use it on if all you want to do is level up?

Yup. One exception though, is SU, since you get some free "condensed resin" from the reward track every week the first couple runs of SU a week are extremely cost effective. Especially since you don't need to spend any fuel to get the tokens, you can just do a run without grabbing rewards.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Although as far as I can tell the Condensed Resin equivalent can only be used in the Simulated Universe.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Is there a way to get a battle report after combat to see who did most damage / most healing / etc? I find that useful on other games to gauge how useful some characters or builds are.

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009
Nothing in game for that, and like Genshin Impact there probably won't ever be. At least in this game it is way easier to calculate and/or tally up as you go if you wanted to do that.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well, completed the main story. Interesting place to stop, I guess. Wonder what happens if you didn't eat Dan Shu's special pill and how it shakes out. I assume you confront her either way.

I'm 50 space station bucks short of clearing out the space station store, but I've already found every chest and I'm pretty sure I've done every relevant mission in this place. Do dailies give regional currency as well or something? I'm TB level 37 if that changes anything.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Ibblebibble posted:

Well, completed the main story. Interesting place to stop, I guess. Wonder what happens if you didn't eat Dan Shu's special pill and how it shakes out. I assume you confront her either way.

You do.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

If you don't eat it, you just hand it over to the divination folks and say "hey, this is really sus" and they analyze it for you. The analysis reveals her identity as the cult leader and they send you to chase her down.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm 50 space station bucks short of clearing out the space station store, but I've already found every chest and I'm pretty sure I've done every relevant mission in this place. Do dailies give regional currency as well or something? I'm TB level 37 if that changes anything.

You probably missed some interactables around the space station, here's a list that may help

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the companion quests (asta and arlan at least I can specifically remember) do give Hertareum and those sometimes need a daily reset to progress / be offered

also lmao that Herta is into NFTs

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 14:28 on May 6, 2023

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Ibblebibble posted:

Someone mentioned this in the discord, but there's basically a hidden daily reset on the cook robot near the currency shop itself, just across the 'lane' from the shop. It gives 20 currency a day (and two snacks) apparently just for talking to it? I kind of wonder if there are similar ones for the other planets too, though I certainly don't need more shields.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

There are things that require you to come back tomorrow for extra rewards, but as far as I know they're all limited too, they just require more effort to collect.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Blorknorg posted:

Someone mentioned this in the discord, but there's basically a hidden daily reset on the cook robot near the currency shop itself, just across the 'lane' from the shop. It gives 20 currency a day (and two snacks) apparently just for talking to it? I kind of wonder if there are similar ones for the other planets too, though I certainly don't need more shields.
There's also a jade-compass minigame with multiple completions that resets daily on the worldship. I assume that is the equivalent of the cook robot. It's more annoying since you both have to compelte the puzzles and wait 10 years for the skiff arriving animation each time.

sushibandit fucked around with this message at 14:40 on May 6, 2023

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Blorknorg posted:

what the gently caress

Also I fuelled my way to 40 and I still feel empty inside

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Is there any reason I shouldn't just convert all my Stellar Jades into Special Passes? Would make it easier for me to track my number of pulls that way

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

sushibandit posted:

There's also a jade-compass minigame with multiple completions that resets daily on the worldship. I assume that is the equivalent of the cook robot. It's more annoying since you both have to compelte the puzzles and wait 10 years for the skiff arriving animation each time.

There are a ton of daily puzzles, actually. Compasses, minecarts, lasers, divinations, etc. Usually you do 3 per day for 3 days before they run out.

Edit: I guess the daily lightbridges for that one quest probably count too.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 14:45 on May 6, 2023

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The jing banner isnt a leak, it's in-gane iirc in the news section

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

blizzardvizard posted:

Is there any reason I shouldn't just convert all my Stellar Jades into Special Passes?

Having less than 10 makes it harder to misclick since there's no confirmation on using them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

EL3 life is rough...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

blizzardvizard posted:

You probably missed some interactables around the space station, here's a list that may help

Turns out I was just missing a bunch of hidden quests on the space station, store all cleared out now, thanks.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

this blessing loving slaps with Sampo, holy poo poo

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
In case anyone was wondering if the Curio that doubles destructable items and the rewards stacks with the Curio that gives you Curios when destroying objects in the SU stack, yes. Yes they do.

So many Curios

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Clarste posted:

Having less than 10 makes it harder to misclick since there's no confirmation on using them.
Also, it means that when you do go to roll on a banner, you can track your pity by stocking up to some specific number.

If you do keep most of your stash in jade form like that, it helps to remember that on average, one 5-star costs exactly 10,000 jade and one on-banner 5-star costs 15,000, which are conveniently round numbers.

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
I rolled Gepard for my first pity timer. I know a lot of people say support/tank whatever characters have more longevity than early DPS characters, but I still feel miffed.
The only other 5* that I rolled is the ice hunt one, Yanqing, and I feel like his gimmick that he's only good as long as he doesn't take any damage doesn't scale well with harder content. In theory he should go well with Gepard, but his shield takes a while to get online unless you have your ult charged, so that's awkward too. Also, that's already 2 ice characters. Ack.

I'm near the end of the ice planet storyline, and I dunno what my team should be. Currently running TB, Nat, Dan Heng and March/trying out Gepard. It works fine in the story but for harder SU and Mirror content the damage just isn't there.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

nevermind, Kafka just slapped me around with her stacking damage buff

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

is there a point to attacking gepard in the third winter soldiers' march or is he there just for funsies

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009
You can end it early by fighting him instead, that's it. I'm pretty sure there wasn't even an achievement for it.

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

Ibram Gaunt posted:

EL3 life is rough...

Is there a good way to make credits other than running the credit ley line? My trace material and credit income is absolutely tiny compared what it costs to build out a level 60 character...

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

SR is nearly identical to Genshin in many ways. Credit income seems to be one of them. Once you've burned through all the mainline and sidestory and random quests, the calyx is going to be pretty much your only real source of credits yeah.

I was sitting around 1.5mil before I made the terrible decision to level up all my characters and lightcones to 50, now I'm down to like 100k and almost at the point of needign to take evenyone to 60.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
What exp loss is there using leveled up items to level other items? Part of my hesitation in leveling a 3* cone or not perfect relic up is that I know there is something better. I have not chosen a Herta 5* or purchased any Forgotten Hall 4*s because I know I will get some random one of the same class eventually.

Also, I hear the next banner is the good one to roll on. What makes it so good, and I guess how do people know, since this is not delayed compared to Asia like Genshin Impact was as far as I know? It looks like the 5 star is an AOE lightning guy, and while I am sure he is better, it seems kind of similar to Serval's role already.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

It has substantially better 4*. Tingyun is basically the Bennett of this game, Sushang is a very good single target dps, and March cons are very strong.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

If the exp loss matches genshin it's a 20% loss on the transfer when feeding.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Anyone need some friends? Got a 50 Went, Seele, and Clara!

UID is 601892151

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Sampo de Amigo

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

blizzardvizard posted:

sweet, there's seemingly more I've missed but I only needed to do the first two to clean out the space station

I may do other stuff later because I cleaned out Belobog and still had 400 tokens left over

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Sexual Aluminum posted:

In case anyone was wondering if the Curio that doubles destructable items and the rewards stacks with the Curio that gives you Curios when destroying objects in the SU stack, yes. Yes they do.

So many Curios

I've got the curio lottery ticket three times now and every time it's given me 1 (one) curio before blowing up

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Anyone need some friends? Got a 50 Went, Seele, and Clara!

UID is 601892151

Trying to set up a spreadsheet, I think i set it so everyone can add their info.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl-BKKPVO0BkBIi__H6wOISoQFJhULMSuSKPyZg7fSA/edit?usp=sharing

maybe add this link to the OP too

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
This is really interesting. I love how much thought Hoyo gives to world design, and in Luofu’s case how they integrated chinese culture and mythology (like the skiffs).

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/status/1654765446430707714?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

World 6 also gives a guaranteed 5* relic at EL2 so you can spend your stamina on that if you don't have anything else you need.