Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Ken always gave me a bad vibe, glad to see him being the worst kind of douche is canon.

Dan supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
im imagining the political opinions of every sf character and getting VERY UPSET ABOUT IT

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

im imagining the political opinions of every sf character and getting VERY UPSET ABOUT IT

When are we going to get a fighting game about the French Revolution

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

https://twitter.com/ArtHousePtx/status/981332471617933312

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao that french revolution jrpg that spawned :thermidor:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Grassy Knowles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jWAI6iR10

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol, I always forget what that game was called

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

vega is in dsa

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Lol gently caress I forgot it was a jrpg not a fighting game

Loool awesome

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

vega is in dsa

J vega or US vega

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Why do the Finns on the forums have a reputation for being so agro? Was it just one Finn, or multiple? I ask, as I was in Finland a couple weeks ago, and I can't figure out how that would make you mad online. Although the weather was nice during my visit.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

oh no now im justified for having a reason to hate wifi kens nooo capcom how could you do this for me

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

Why do the Finns on the forums have a reputation for being so agro? Was it just one Finn, or multiple? I ask, as I was in Finland a couple weeks ago, and I can't figure out how that would make you mad online. Although the weather was nice during my visit.

The two open Finns I can think of are either hostile or dumb as gently caress with zero in between.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Why do the Finns on the forums have a reputation for being so agro?

Have you never heard of FinnDom?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

The two open Finns I can think of are either hostile or dumb as gently caress with zero in between.

there used to be a third but they got permabanned for being so miserable nobody wanted to interact with them anymore lmao

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

I often refer to 'my wife' as 'your wife' internally

Chalk that one down to the CYOA narrative format.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

crpyto is win. mad?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Extremely disappointed to find out Ken sucks in yet another way

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ken is cool. He's the Luigi of Street Fighter.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there was an american street fighter 2 comic that lasted only one issue because it ended with sagat murdering and scalping ken in the first and capcom was so horrified by it they pulled the license

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

American McGay posted:

You know what, Luigi would absolutely get into crypto so this checks out.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

American McGay posted:

Who is Waluigi

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Grassy Knowles posted:

Who is Waluigi
Dan

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Makes sense. Dude has had a lot of head injuries.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

There's a fella who posts occasionally in the selfie thread from Finland. Seems real chill. He seems to live contentedly dressed in plaid and sat in a lawn chair.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fajita Queen posted:

Extremely disappointed to find out Ken sucks in yet another way

<—- sad Ken main

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I've never considered Finnish posters as being particularly aggro in general (Jerry Cotton is pretty aggro, but usually in an amusing way) . There's just a comically large number of them given the tiny population.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Everyone on this forum is either nordic or texan, that's just facts

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Thermidor: Juicy Fruities - Tactical Guillotine and Thread Opening Simulator

hyperdevbox posted:

To See The First Goldmined Thread, click here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793353

OP's Edited Post:
WARNING : This thread's title has been voluntarily modified by Forum's moderators in order to express mockeries while inviting users to post defamation and/or insulting messages against HYPERDEVBOX by refusing original OP to close the thread. Since Moderators did already impersonate HYPERDEVBOX by changing our original thread title despite our original Title did not break any Forum's rules, without giving a clear notification to users that Thread's Title has been modified and the reason why it has been changed, the very same might/could apply to any post we made in order to flame the discussion.

The Great Thread Opening and Closing War of 2017:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

absolutely not surprised, lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yoshi is only a Marxist because he is under investigation for tax fraud

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Everyone on this forum is either nordic or texan, that's just facts
I fled from Alberta for college. That's sorta Texan, with Nordic characteristics.
Ie, they have single payer health care, but they're not happy about it.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I read all of that as being narrated in the character's internal voice.

This should go without saying but something being fictional does not give anyone carte blanche to post gross poo poo on this website. The illustrated dissertation about dragon sex is fictional too, it still doesn't belong here.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Alaois posted:

there used to be a third but they got permabanned for being so miserable nobody wanted to interact with them anymore lmao

are we talking about bravestofthelamps or hogge wilde

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
the people are asking: where is dan and where is hugo

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
im very bad at fighting games but i guess i like to rubberneck news and watch people play them. imo the new street fighter characters are so cute and good lol. nothing but hits

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm glad all the gbs weirdoes think I chased their freak off the forums, I'm glad and I'd do it again. It's time for my heel turn.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’m a little bit disappointed with how slow they’re rolling out characters. 10 months for 4 new characters. What is this, Smash Bros?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

fun hater posted:

im very bad at fighting games but i guess i like to rubberneck news and watch people play them. imo the new street fighter characters are so cute and good lol. nothing but hits

get on sf6 op. the singleplayer will be great for once . i am not very good at fighting games either but i can do it and so can everyone here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

charlotte in samsho is a hero of the revolution. can't think of any other games that have touched on it