Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

The guys who made that video are way too skinny to gently caress around with South Park era nerd stereotypes. I guess it made me smile a couple of times, I'll give it that.

Ibblebibble posted:

I like Qingque smashing a giant mahjong tile down on enemies but I like her in general, her voice lines are just incredibly bratty in a good way. In English, at least.

Quingque is really fun, and I have a soft spot for characters with weird chance-based mechanics like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

I have zero idea what this game is about but this came up in my youtube tab and it's a legit advertisement for the game which makes it all the stranger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcB4tjHR9Ik

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. gently caress you!!!!

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

How can this happen unless you're spending your crystals on standard tickets? If you are, you probably shouldn't do that. I understand the temptation to reach that threshold sooner (I'm at around 70 right now so getting close to soft pity), but it'll happen on its own in time.
Have stockpiled 90 gold tickets with a featured character guarantee queued up on the limited banner, so I am good there for Silver Wolf, then I started spending my daily jade on standard tickets. Yeah I know it's not a good idea, but eh, Kafka is the next character after SW I really want, and she's at least 3 banners out which gives time to restock.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. gently caress you!!!!

Worst thing you've seen so far.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

So is the fastest way to level up relics to just farm more relics to mulch into them like Genshin? Or do the special shiny relic EXP mats become farmable at some point? I'm doing fine with my characters still for the most part but feel like I'm falling behind in keeping good relic sets on people and with actual levels in them.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Arc Hammer posted:

I have zero idea what this game is about but this came up in my youtube tab and it's a legit advertisement for the game which makes it all the stranger.

Oh no...oh, no no

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Arc Hammer posted:

STOP doxing me

NBA FAN !!!!!!!
Dec 4, 2002

Why did anyone click that

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

NBA FAN !!!!!!! posted:

Why did 1,025,323 people click that

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Cocolia should get on a banner because I really like her fighting style and she’d work great in an all freeze team. Just make up some alt universe stuff about why she’s alive, I don’t care

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Don't get me wrong it's a cool dynamic, it's just...

Pure-hearted cinnamon roll anime girls is just one of those archetypes that feels played out to death and it grates me even when it's relatively benign. Anime loves to overuse this kinda character too.

Clara's surprisingly nuanced. She's kind and gentle and wants to help everyone, but she's not utterly naive and she's not stupid. Like Endorph said, she's capable of forming complex thoughts.

The writing in her character quest where she's completely willing to let you wipe and format the robot that she wants to save provided you can explain your reasoning and why you think it's for the best in a satisfactory manner made me respect her character a lot.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

homeless snail posted:

God I want to be a professional white guy

While I was studying in a Chinese university on exchange, a friend of mine and a fellow exchange student who was American and like, model-good looking, did some part time work as like a professional white person because they needed it for an ad or a promotion or whatever. One time he was paid an hourly rate to sit in the gallery of some court case with a bunch of other models so the defense counsel or whatever could point out all the defendant's "foreign business associates" for added credibility.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Path of Abundance + some Nihility stuff (abusing Sampo DoTs) worked, gently caress yes

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Clara and Hook are roughly the same age, per Clara's character stories.

Qingque reads to me as like late 20s early 30s (or the long-lived species equivalent); she's been working for the divination commission for 10+ years but :shrug:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I poopsocked a bit and I'm TB 38 with 12 characters out of 16 at level 50

I should probably try taking on world 3 already

Absum
May 28, 2013

Zenostein posted:

Today was the second time I could interact with it since day 1. On the plus side, I'm pretty sure I got a nicer meal? I guess researchers don't eat that often.
Huh same for me actually, no clue what triggered it though. Maybe doing all the quests?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I just finished Serval's character quest and god she's such a disaster lesbian.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ibblebibble posted:

I just finished Serval's character quest and god she's such a disaster lesbian.

I'm really curious what the youngest member of the Landau family is like

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I've been very slowly playing this. Just finally unlocked daily quests like a week after I started playing lmao.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

Same, I hope she shows up eventually. I think she's the other person in that one Abundance LC art with Pela?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

i think this is her with pela in a lightcone?

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Losing SU3-II with the last boss at 1% is a real kick in the nuts

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Endorph posted:

i think this is her with pela in a lightcone?

yeah, that's her. her name is lynx, evidently

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I appreciate the Landau's commitment to theme naming.

And she's in the launch trailer so I imagine she will be playable eventually, assuming she is who I think she is.

Anyway I think they should have leaned into the 'Svarog does all the fighting for Clara' thing more and have her, like, not even notice she's in a fight. Just have Svarog do everything for her, don't even have her call for help and the like.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

given that its an abundance lightcone and pela clearly isnt abundance we can probably guess that lynx is a healer, too. which'd make sense with serval doing damage and gepard being a tank, it'd mean you could use all three of them in one team.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I mean you say that but unless Oleg is gonna end up playable in the preservation path (or Seele gets a second character) We Are Wildfire shows that isn't always reliable.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i would be down for playable oleg. lets do it.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Maybe his lips will finally get animated.

Or maybe that's his gimmick, that he's a pro ventriloquist.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Endorph posted:

i would be down for playable oleg. lets do it.

:hai:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

There is the Dance! Harmony LC where it features Clara and Hook but neither of them are Harmony. Maybe it means that Svarog is Harmony :v:

I think I should have enough special tickets and space primos that I can get both Silver Wolf and Kafka which is nice. Hopefully.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Get :fuckoff: Gepard. That fight sucked

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Oh my god they're all named after cute cats

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah gepard is the russian word for cheetah iirc

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

how many credits do you get from people using you as a helper?
i seem to get about 4-6k a day

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

GateOfD posted:

2k per use I think, or maybe pre person. Not sure obviously on exact mechanics.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

seems to be 2k credits each time somebody borrows your character. Might be more at higher EQ levels.

I make a point to borrow one each time I do calyxes because they are laughably easy anyway so I might as well help someone else :unsmith:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

GateOfD posted:

My bailu gets about that much

My UID: 601765338 if anyone wants to add me, I can put up almost whatever but Bailu is the best unit.

This is my current haul on F2P crystals

Edit: Finishing the final quest now, She's saying the immortals can't get surgery because they just revert back to how they were when they got blessed, but like, in 8000+ years you couldn't come up with some sort of cybernetics? Like, couldn't figure out a neural link with some google glasses, but you can predict the future??? slap a mental diode on the head that reads your brainwaves

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 7, 2023

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
New lore video about the history of Xianzhou:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NJovUIrOc

Nothing really new for anyone who's completed the current story.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 7, 2023

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So this is my first one of these kinds of gatcha games so when i got a 5 star in a pull today i got super excited until i saw i got Gepards Light Cone instead of the man himself :v: At least whenever i get Fire MC i'll have a good LC for her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Shame Boy posted:

So this is my first one of these kinds of gatcha games so when i got a 5 star in a pull today i got super excited until i saw i got Gepards Light Cone instead of the man himself :v: At least whenever i get Fire MC i'll have a good LC for her?
oh yeah that light cone is crazy good for fire mc