Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Xlorp posted:

Someone took fetish pictures lounging in a hot tub full of squirmy pasta and dumped 'em afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Those mad bastards, they finally did it. They really did surgery on a grapefruit :aaa:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The excessive use of sound effects makes me think this is one of those highly specific YT videos aimed at young kids which is extra disturbing.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

davidspackage posted:

The excessive use of sound effects makes me think this is one of those highly specific YT videos aimed at young kids which is extra disturbing.

yeah its loving maddening. both the wheezing laugh and the baby crying noises are really grating and its just constant

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i guess the other segments didn't make it to term :smith:

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Two old knuckleheads havin' a little 'sketti

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Old white dudes can have little a sketti, as a treat.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

davidspackage posted:

Two old knuckleheads havin' a little 'sketti

That's an odd way to say 'war criminals'.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Yes, buster, I would like some spaghetti.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

now make them smooch

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Id never heard of cliffy b until a few days ago and I wish I didnt

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

This should be the front page of SA. People need to know that they are joining.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

davidspackage posted:

It is, these sounds are mostly used by Asian clickbait farmer channels on youtube and tiktok.
Find a video that has either kids, pets, something funny, and attach the same noises on it over and over again, get 1 million views

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
its because you will be recommended videos or content that has similar audio watermarks

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

happyhippy posted:

It is, these sounds are mostly used by Asian clickbait farmer channels on youtube and tiktok.
Find a video that has either kids, pets, something funny, and attach the same noises on it over and over again, get 1 million views

I've fallen victim to similar videos. Make a video about random 80s B-movies, add a constant high pitched Rich Evans laugh, I watch it every time.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Android Apocalypse posted:

We go live to the witness who came upon this crime scene…

lmao

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Studworth Manor?? This image is gonna be hell for my branding.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The continued existence of Wells Fargo is indeed cursed. As is my iPad auto capitalizing the name.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Takes No Damage posted:

They're actually pretty neat. Was at a work thing once where they had them in the flower vases on the tables. They're squishy and feel like they should be wet but they're not. Just don't flush a box down the toilet and you'll be fine.

He seems to alternate screaming merde and schizer at the little balls, I guess he's just bilingual :shrug:

They could have just been around some Germans at one point. I don't speak any German but because I was stationed in Germany for a year I still regularly use Scheisse as one of my go to swears.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/frozenaesthetic/status/1654559744072335362

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
That thread was catnip to all the “IT’S NOT THE DOG IT’S THE OWNER” pit bull apologists

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

The real curse is all the blue checks in the replies using pitbulls as their stand in for racist jokes about black people.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

It's not the dogs fault. With that guys bald head the pit mistook him for a large baby.

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

https://i.imgur.com/UsL12Gr.mp4

There's not enough money in the world.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Fly with me posted:

I mean, there is, but I'm confident it's not being offered for that position.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

This guy is probably making 4 or 5 times what he would working in retail and all he has to deal with is a few bugs. Not cursed at all.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fly with me posted:

poo poo, I'd do it. I don't want roaches crawling all over but they don't bite, so whatever.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Ain’t no roach gonna ask to speak to your manager.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Karen Samsa would.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Seriously though what the hell is he doing

I understand he is spraying some sort of water in some sort of chimney-like area

But he is also clearly standing and presumably a powerwasher could accomplish the same task not standing in the roach hole?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Dick Fontaine posted:

Ain’t no roach gonna ask to speak to your manager.

:amen:

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Dr. Quarex posted:

Seriously though what the hell is he doing

I understand he is spraying some sort of water in some sort of chimney-like area

But he is also clearly standing and presumably a powerwasher could accomplish the same task not standing in the roach hole?

:rolleyes: It's called "manual labor"... :911:

seriously though, not a loving clue. seems absolutely like he has no idea either because what he's doing is dangerous (PPE/eye protection people!) and no trained, professional hand worker would lower themselves into a hole filled with roaches.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

#blessed thread is thataway :mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib