Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Cimber posted:

Jesus. Max is on hards. He's going to pit late and switch to mediums, and just own the rest of the race who have to switch to hard.

To be fair the Hards are rockets, as evidenced by Lewis Hamilton's progress from 13th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
alonso, be careful :ohdear:

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

F1tv commentators on the money saying Max is playing a PlayStation game on easy

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Jesus, that Haas pit crew member almost lost his arm.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

fuckin BOOOOOOO

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
max is cheating but checo is pure and good imo

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

lmao perez can see max in his mirrors and has sped up

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
jfc

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I like it better when max crashed into walls a lot

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
This poo poo sucks and is boring

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Red Warrior posted:

No one up to and maybe including Sainz and Alonso are going to bother. What's the point you just hold yourself up against whoever you are actually fighting.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Bip Roberts posted:

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

It's like red bull just has a completely different car. like built with different rules.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Boooooooooooooooooooo

gently caress this

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Skarsnik posted:

I like it better when max crashed into walls a lot

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

people poo poo on Latifi but if he was here something more interesting would've already happened.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Bip Roberts posted:

New thread title imo

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

"it's game on between the two Red Bulls"

Lol no it's not, Max is gonna catch up and Horner is gonna call Checo in

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Elendil004 posted:

It's like red bull just has a completely different car. like built with different rules.

Wierd.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
starting to think this track they threw together in a carpark might not be that good

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

Seriously I have no idea why, if you like motorsport, you’d watch this poo poo over any of the GT/LMP series that don’t (usually) run on godawful tracks and feature competitive racing. Like the most recent WEC 6 Hours of Spa was fantastic and genuinely worth watching for the entirety of the race whereas this dogshit wasn’t even worth watching for the first lap.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

BUMBACLOT posted:

Seriously I have no idea why, if you like motorsport, you’d watch this poo poo over any of the GT/LMP series that don’t (usually) run on godawful tracks and feature competitive racing. Like the most recent WEC 6 Hours of Spa was fantastic and genuinely worth watching for the entirety of the race whereas this dogshit wasn’t even worth watching for the first lap.

Really looking forward to Le Mans this year.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BUMBACLOT posted:

endurance racing fans are the linux users of motorsports

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It used to be nit that long ago that Merc was exactly in the same position and it was Lewlew jumping up 10 spots if he started from the back. What was it, three seasons ago?

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

Red Warrior posted:

Really looking forward to Le Mans this year.

It’s gonna be loving epic and I wish I could afford to be there in person

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Alaois posted:

endurance racing fans are the linux users of motorsports

lmao

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

GramCracker posted:

New thread title imo

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

lewis giving it the beans to barely pass haas

good season

E: drat not even

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

BUMBACLOT posted:

*in screaming crofty voice* max verstappen has aids

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

BUMBACLOT posted:

I really don't have time for a six hour nap, the f1 hour or so nap is the sweet spot

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Mokotow posted:

It used to be nit that long ago that Merc was exactly in the same position and it was Lewlew jumping up 10 spots if he started from the back. What was it, three seasons ago?

So? Sucked then sucks now.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Mokotow posted:

Brasil 2021

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
did lecler forget how to drive

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Red Warrior posted:

So? Sucked then sucks now.

Yeah sucks balls theres always one team absolutely dominating.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Deltasquid posted:

Brasil 2021

That at least was part of an actual battle for the season.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I'm here for alonso and the occasional ferrari podium

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

BUMBACLOT posted:

which one of these races is on right now

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

We would all be losing our minds at this race if Red Bull just wasn't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

If you want to chart the exact moment F1 died it's when they showed a REPLAY of a dickhead in the crowd.