Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

His appearance is theoretically leaning negatively towards the positive.

BASED.AI

😂😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I was being a little harsh because I just watched the new episode of succession where we get an eccentric tech billionaire played by Alexander Skarsgaard. Not a fair comparison.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:eyepop:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

These moments of internet use were not regretted

Ciao Wren
May 5, 2023

by sebmojo
The standard argument against fat shaming people in power is that they will never hear you but your fat friends will. That's a fair position to take but in Elon's case he will 100% be exposed to it provided you post it online. And your fat friends will see worse poo poo online so your offense won't register.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Viscous Soda posted:

For whoever runs the Twitter account, probably.

However as for the Wall Street Silver... "movement" they grew out of Reddit. Basically a bunch of the losers from Wall Street Bets combined with all the losers from meme stock subreddits and decided to try and force a short squeeze on silver. Oh, and then they became Qultists.

So basically it's a movement containing the dumbest people on God's green Earth... outside of NFT morons of course.

oh even more dire than I thought, great

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Ciao Wren posted:

The standard argument against fat shaming people in power is that they will never hear you but your fat friends will. That's a fair position to take but in Elon's case he will 100% be exposed to it provided you post it online. And your fat friends will see worse poo poo online so your offense won't register.

Truly, no behaviour is more cursed than namesearching oneself. Elon is addicted to it, which is why, should you still have a Twitter account, you should absolutely get him mad.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Every Tweet via blue check must include a nutrition macro backed up by the, " fake woke news,"

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

As a weirdly-pale lumpy dude: we don't claim him.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

awful posture

e: applied the block extension to this tweet to discover that @slashdot is a subscriber lmao

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Ciao Wren posted:

:lol: I'd say its 50/50 that Leon has seen this actual thread

edit

ps Leon you got moobs, even Kevin Smith lost weight!!!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I don't say this lightly, but looking at Elon, some people should absolutely let their mum dress them. Even if she is a complete moron, as in his case, she would still do better than that.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

e: applied the block extension to this tweet to discover that @slashdot is a subscriber lmao

Well that's no surprise

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's got that Kuato sfx puppet chest

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Sorry to hear about that. Any way we can increase your unregretted minutes?

Just shove me down the stairs and wire up my corpse to sing "Don't worry; be happy"

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Why do homophobes think so much about sucking cock or other gay behaviors

It truly is baffling.

https://twitter.com/nrduford/status/1652729117249351682

These motherfuckers just keep coming up with these elaborate scenarios which would somehow make it OK or the logical thing to do something gay. My dudes, you can just do it, it's 2023, it's OK. If you want to experiment, go experiment. Live your best life.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
It's sad because it is literally so easy. Go and have your dick sucked by a man/suck a dick if you are curious. Or if somebody offers and you are not just say "No thanks".

Sexual insecurity is one hell of a mind poison.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Honestly, some might say its too easy now. Really took the thrill of the hunt out of the game.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It truly is baffling.

These motherfuckers just keep coming up with these elaborate scenarios which would somehow make it OK or the logical thing to do something gay. My dudes, you can just do it, it's 2023, it's OK. If you want to experiment, go experiment. Live your best life.

Yeah, but you're not gonna get $5000 for sucking dick. That's pure fantasy. For that price you gotta sail out to international waters and commit unspeakable acts. See me if interested.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My key takeaway here is this genie is into some weird stuff

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
he's such a weird-looking lumpy pile of poo poo, he would have to pay me a shitload of money to get near that or maybe buy me a horse

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

https://twitter.com/PBJelly99/status/1654934832504516608?t=XHlUyTvutWnkVpf-FLCHKg&s=19

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Musky died on his way back to his home planet.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

walks like bigfoot

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It truly is baffling.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Jestery posted:

Lol how he stands there waiting for the Tesla door to rise up

Great job eñon

It's amazing that he makes fun of people for being NPCs because that is the most NPC action I have seen an actual human being make. It's like he just shuts down for a couple of seconds while his car door gradually opens.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

It's amazing that he makes fun of people for being NPCs because that is the most NPC action I have seen an actual human being make. It's like he just shuts down for a couple of seconds while his car door gradually opens.

It's the most un-self-aware projection of the whole bunch of the psycho-nutters accusations of the 'left'.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lol, imagine being so scared of the press you have your hat tucked down and fold yourself up into the car away from the door like it's somehow gonna confuse and hide your identity as the richest man on the planet and biggest loser on the Internet.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Jesus loving Christ.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655332770598604802?cxt=HHwWhMC-ic6Y9vgtAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655335615502712832?cxt=HHwWgIC8oZq-9_gtAAAA

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Lol, imagine being so scared of the press you have your hat tucked down and fold yourself up into the car away from the door like it's somehow gonna confuse and hide your identity as the richest man on the planet and biggest loser on the Internet.
i believe he's turning around to pay attention to a child that his assistant has loaded into the baby seat on the other side of the car.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Oglaf really leans into that as a plot point

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

People stopped sending people to asylums because it was seen as inhumane (also costly). Leave it to Elon to suggest a solution that is equal parts stupid and expensive.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghostlight posted:

i believe he's turning around to pay attention to a child that his assistant has loaded into the baby seat on the other side of the car.

Could be, but he seems determined to keep that hat brim obscuring his face the entire time.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

evilmiera posted:

People stopped sending people to asylums because it was seen as inhumane (also costly). Leave it to Elon to suggest a solution that is equal parts stupid and expensive.

And also because Ronald Reagan decided it would be cheaper to just throw all the mentally ill people onto the streets

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It truly is baffling.

What if Jeff Bezos showed up and offered you his fortune but you had to suck his dick and take a facial everyday for a week haha

I mean this is all hypothetical, obviously. What if tho btw not gay

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Results!

"better" was at 54% when I posted the poll yesterday

only 1.5 million votes for an account with 138 million followers lol

zero lessons will be learned

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What a spectacular self own