Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

We've got to solve racism. The first step is we vandalize black people's cars

wait this isn't the f1 thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

There is nothing you can say or do to get them to admit that someone bad is a white supremacist or neo-nazi. Like the shooter posted stuff online saying he was both those things and they are still pulling the "we don't have any evidence". Just insane to defend that guy's honor.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol elon musk has gone bananas

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Reminder that he is absolutely zooted 24/7

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
am I reading it right that Elon subscribed to IMC and that other race realist account lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655366701360267264
https://twitter.com/88isoquantisha/status/1655390551825416193

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

leftist heap posted:

am I reading it right that Elon subscribed to IMC and that other race realist account lol

yes.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

leftist heap posted:

yes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
IMC has like just recently replaced CatTurd as the Musk Favorite

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

he also subscribes to at least one Krassenstein brother so he's actually a centrist

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
what does elon think of ants

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what does elon think of ants

Whoever he retweets first

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

cat's meow!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
for how industrious they are, i'm surprised ants aren't on twitter

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wow that is dark

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, Twitter logged me out after clicking all the tweets on this page and auto-blocking the paid blues

You should thank your lucky stars & consider it harm reduction.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

While the investigation remains ongoing and authorities have not zeroed in on a specific motive, the source said the deceased shooter was found with an insignia on his clothing that read "RWDS," which authorities believe may stand for "Right Wing Death Squad."

As the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that monitors and reports on extremism, has noted in the past, some members of extremist groups have been seen in recent years with patches bearing the same letters.

Investigators have also uncovered the gunman's extensive social media presence, the law enforcement source tells CNN. It includes neo-Nazi and White supremacist-related posts, and images that authorities believe he shared online,

it’s just such a mystery

not the best source, tho

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

a.lo posted:

lock me up elon i am not mentally well

most honest post itt

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Apparently blue checks are posting pictures and footage of the killings yesterday and that seems like a pretty bad thing to have when people try to look up the thing to know more.

Big mistake to look up poo poo on Twitter but he’s pushing Liveleak to the top.

e: Twitter has been loving stupid about minimizing graphic footage and there was that time a video of people being shot was on autoplay but it is about to get even stupider

help! where's the fbi when you need it?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

doing a stake out in a parking lot watching for black tesla drivers

lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

where'd everyone go? :confused:

dr. kyle's connect must've been arrested.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Jazerus posted:

can't wait for elon to add grandmas and the boogeyman kid when you're browsing twitter while logged out

I have a name.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

love 2 stoke hate against migrants hours after a bunch of said migrants got mass murdered in the very same city mentioned in the tweet, which happens to be where a major facility of my company is located

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

El Jeffe posted:

love 2 stoke hate against migrants hours after a bunch of said migrants got mass murdered in the very same city mentioned in the tweet, which happens to be where a major facility of my company is located

Jfc, I didn't see that news until now.

:d2a:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Ants ftw.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

El Jeffe posted:

you work at SpaceX?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

El Jeffe posted:

Looking into this.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
https://www.drive.com.au/news/vfacts-april-2023-toyota-sales-slump-continues-new-car-market-posts-weakest-month-this-year/

quote:

The Tesla Model 3 result continued to blitz sales of the Toyota Camry – Australia’s top-selling mid-size passenger car for 28 years in a row until it was overtaken by the electric car last year.

Indeed, the Tesla Model 3 is well on the way to dominating the mid-size sedan segment – whether powered by petrol or electricity – after reporting 8819 deliveries so far this year compared to the Toyota Camry’s year-to-date tally of 1886 vehicles.

australians are highly suspicious of cheap chinese cars and swear fealty to musk

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

the milk machine posted:

he's been selling dangerous cars to them for what, 15 years?

lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

lmao

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
zero minutes on twitter. zero regrets

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Raskolnikov38 posted:

While the investigation remains ongoing and authorities have not zeroed in on a specific motive, the source said the deceased shooter was found with an insignia on his clothing that read "RWDS," which authorities believe may stand for "Right Wing Death Squad."

'Right wing death' squad? Sounds like antifa :thunk:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Didn't chuds hate fact checkers before? Wasn't that a whole thing on Twitter and Facebook?
https://twitter.com/PeterGleick/status/1655091460642074628?t=B54h4cgleWfhxuUe_Ey9lQ&s=19

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

"I haven't seen him at any of the meetings before"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I've been thinking about this all night

https://twitter.com/Ben_Sulayem/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Panfilo posted:

Didn't chuds hate fact checkers before? Wasn't that a whole thing on Twitter and Facebook?
https://twitter.com/PeterGleick/status/1655091460642074628?t=B54h4cgleWfhxuUe_Ey9lQ&s=19
Maybe you expected the "added context" section to show up:

quote:

Desalination is in fact very cheap.
$0.50 per gallon is currently achievable and it’ll only get cheaper with increased solar energy abundance.

Whole countries, such as Israel, rely on desalinated water for living.

[link that leads to "Can desalination save a drying world?" on "energymonitor.ai"]

And the thing is even according to that article it's closer to $0.50 per cubic meter (~264 gallons) for properly scaled desalination plants. Desalination is cheap if the energy is cheap and you've already built the infrastructure and you're the Saudi royal family (Saudi Arabia's plants get closest to $0.50/m3 in other articles I've briefly skimmed on the subject) and can toss a bunch of money at it. The price for consumers presumably has a bulk discount, of course.

Or maybe you mistook the water drop emoji as a blue check?

stringless has issued a correction as of 13:02 on May 8, 2023