Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Eararaldor posted:

I can't believe I'm having to explain this concept to an adult but.... TWO WRONG's DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

loving children get this.

What does anything I said have anything to do with the cliche "two wrongs do not make a right"

I think children might understand you because you are developmentally impaired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Yeah I really doubt any Trump or ôter US republican elected is going to threaten Ukraine support. Overwhelmingly these people have been spanking it to blowing up russians since their tour at a desk in Germany, 1979, and they will not stop now. At least that’s he vibe I get from them.

All of my chud veteran friends are still fully vocal against anything Joe Biden does so they are actually cheering for Russia for some loving reason.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Private Cumshoe posted:

What does anything I said have anything to do with the cliche "two wrongs do not make a right"

ah so it's drive by whataboutism, then

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1655610389655085057?s=20

Forced evacuations at Tokmak near the Zaporizhzhia nuke plant

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

around this time last year they claimed the red cross was actually a front for harvesting baby organs so maybe we'll see that spool up again

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1531372375794716679

(the article is based on the claims of Vladimir Taranenko, literally some guy)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

HonorableTB posted:

ah so it's drive by whataboutism, then

that's right and, if you can believe it, I do not think bombing hospitals and weddings is a good thing even if done in even numbers

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Private Cumshoe posted:

that's right and, if you can believe it, I do not think bombing hospitals and weddings is a good thing even if done in even numbers

nobody here thinks they're good either so this isn't the own you thought it was

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

Private Cumshoe posted:

Russia hits Red Cross Bad.
USA hits Wedding also bad.

The original post was about Russia hitting the red cross (which is bad). I think we can all agree to criticize Russia for this?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
russia blew up an entire theatre full of children when there were blatantly and clearly marked 30 foot wide letters on the ground saying CHILDREN, this is nullified because the US drone striked a wedding 5 years ago. I am very smart

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How the gently caress do you catalogue kids with health organs

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

HonorableTB posted:

nobody here thinks they're good either so this isn't the own you thought it was

Eararaldor seems very confused

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

Private Cumshoe posted:

Eararaldor seems very confused

I mean yes.....

The original post is about Russia bombing the Red Cross and your reply was.... USA bombs weddings. Nothing really to do with the original post. :aaaaa:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Not really

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Private Cumshoe posted:

And yet you are silent when it comes to condemning the Sack of Magdeburg.

Curious.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I don't know what a sack of mageburg is but if you're talking about russia yes I hate the Current Bomber

fascinating stuff here

jmnmu
Nov 21, 2004
f

HonorableTB posted:

russia blew up an entire theatre full of children when there were blatantly and clearly marked 30 foot wide letters on the ground saying CHILDREN, this is nullified because the US drone striked a wedding 5 years ago. I am very smart

max blumenthal and aaron mate told me that this was actually a false flag attack by ukraine, who saw the need to blow up their own people just to make vlad poutine look bad while russia was doing a peaceful and pleasant justified invasion that doesnt harm citizens and will bring about a multi polar world that will be full of justice and sanity.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Kind of hate the Quebecois too tbh now that we're airing it all out but they haven't been bombing things I don't think haven't checked lately

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's not really saying "yeah but what about the USA's war crimes" he's saying "drat Russia has lowered themselves to USA war crime levels", the focus of the sentence is still Russia's war crimes

Don't trip yourselves up over a pretty tame and in the end fairly unfunny jokey observation that doesn't really deserve this much attention

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Alphabetically?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Flavahbeast posted:

around this time last year they claimed the red cross was actually a front for harvesting baby organs so maybe we'll see that spool up again

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1531372375794716679

(the article is based on the claims of Vladimir Taranenko, literally some guy)

That's a better standard of evidence than most RT articles, which generally go "our source is that we made it the gently caress up", this time theyre actually quoting someone (who also made it the gently caress up).

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

HonorableTB posted:

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1655610389655085057?s=20

Forced evacuations at Tokmak near the Zaporizhzhia nuke plant

I wouldn't put it past them to blow up the plant when Ukraine starts to advance. We already know they were trying to do it last year.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Eararaldor posted:

I can't believe I'm having to explain this concept to an adult but.... TWO WRONG's DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

loving children get this.

You totally misread the post. You are thus now officially dumber than a child, by your own admission.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There's no better sign that you're securely and easily winning a war than forced evacuations

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

There's no better sign that you're securely and easily winning a war than forced evacuations

Victory evacuations are the standard today, don’t question my expertise.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Coffee enemas are great for victory evacuations

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Russia is doing forced evacuations of people

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Toxic Mental posted:

Russia is doing forced evacuations of people

The SA lurker autocorrect sets them as surprise enemas!

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Toxic Mental posted:

He's not really saying "yeah but what about the USA's war crimes" he's saying "drat Russia has lowered themselves to USA war crime levels", the focus of the sentence is still Russia's war crimes
To a normal person these are both the exact same thing.

But I am a clever online person and can see, based on the comma placement, the lack of the *required* "but", and the sidereal moon phase there is a difference. IN the following essay I shall

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Has this been posted? It's a lol but not surprising since he's already been spotted in Prada boots.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

are you ok? everything alright? You seem really upset, just wanna check in

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Poster: Makes a very simple joke comparing a current event to another country's war crime habits.
Other posters: HOW DARE YOU APPROVE OF WAR CRIMES SIR, YOU ARE A FOOL

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

By checking kids for early signs of scoliosis or childhood diabetes and when the child is healthy making a note of "child is healthy" and then a propaganda network twists that to "RED CROSS KEEPS A CATALOGUE OF HEALTHY CHILDREN'S SPINES AND PANCREASES FOR NEFARIOUS PURPOSES"

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Powered Descent posted:

Poster: Makes a very simple joke comparing a current event to another country's war crime habits.
Other posters: HOW DARE YOU APPROVE OF WAR CRIMES SIR, YOU ARE A FOOL

This thread is so easy to troll it happens by accident.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Molothecat posted:

are you ok? everything alright? You seem really upset, just wanna check in

mad diarrhea 2day

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
and the reason for bringing up the US in the first place is ???

in other news, the occupiers are conscripting people in mariupol

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/05/8/7401196/

Pravda posted:

Russian invaders have begun a conscription campaign in the temporarily occupied city of Mariupol.

Source: Mariupol City Council on Telegram

Quote from Vadym Boichenko, legally elected mayor of Mariupol: "Conscription offices have started working in Mariupol. The occupiers seek citizens who do not fulfil their 'military duty'. The enemy plans to draft men until August."

Details: The authority also posted a photo of a sham "assignment to a medical examination from the military enlistment office", which one of the residents of Mariupol received.

The first to be examined were reportedly the "public sector" employees.

Boichenko noted that men in the temporarily occupied Mariupol could be sent to die for the Russian invaders who destroyed their city.

press ganging civilians into combat is exactly what the russians accused the ukrainians of doing so once again every accusation is a confession

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Private Cumshoe posted:

mad diarrhea 2day

Ok, just making sure

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

By checking kids for early signs of scoliosis or childhood diabetes and when the child is healthy making a note of "child is healthy" and then a propaganda network twists that to "RED CROSS KEEPS A CATALOGUE OF HEALTHY CHILDREN'S SPINES AND PANCREASES FOR NEFARIOUS PURPOSES"

HIDEOUS ABOMINATIONS MADE OF RUSSIAN WAR PRISONERS AND CHILDREN’S SPINES HAVE BEEN PARACHUTED INTO DONBAS AND ARE FORCING OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS TO COMMIT GAY ACTS TO BREAK THEIR MORALE

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

HonorableTB posted:

and the reason for bringing up the US in the first place is ???

same reason you'd compare someone to the subway guy or Epstein if they were diddling kids

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
So just like an off topic comparison?

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Strawman posted:

same reason you'd compare someone to the subway guy or Epstein if they were diddling kids

lol

absolutely broke-brained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Analogies are magical thinking tbh