Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This is currentlly the front page of twitter for a new potential user (no account, no cookies, etc...)
:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Glumwheels posted:

I think the ants have invaded his brain too not just his apartment in Malaysia.

Aha, it’s really Antifa behind this shooting so they could set up libs of TikTok and other chuds!

IMC was a racist ever since he started posting on the web

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Hey how about we don’t post pictures and videos of the shooting (I am not checking if that is what is being posted) and just warn people that poo poo is on Twitter without actually showing it?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Hey how about we don’t post pictures and videos of the shooting (I am not checking if that is what is being posted) and just warn people that poo poo is on Twitter without actually showing it?
it's a drawing of a dick

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it wasnt from the shooting but if anyone does post anything like that i will obliterate them

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

does anyone know of/have a bluesky hookup? i really don't want to continue browsing twitter but i can't quit cold turkey

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Elon just meant he never saw the guy at any of the meetings

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Malloc Voidstar posted:

it's a drawing of a dick

Oh okay it was just bad posting

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

lol good lord

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Euphoriaphone posted:

does anyone know of/have a bluesky hookup? i really don't want to continue browsing twitter but i can't quit cold turkey
hell, same

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Hey how about we don’t post

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

Msuk

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/d3pendable/status/1655699713050419200?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

What's missing from linking his reply is he's subscribed to her too lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
new muskwife

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Spaced God posted:

"if he was a nazi why wasn't he on twitter in my replies like every other nazi shooter? :smug:"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

old and busted: crisis actors

new hotness: ai generated deepfake shootings

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You know, as hosed as things are, I never had "world's richest man calls mass shooting a false flag" on my bingo card

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
tremendas

https://twitter.com/ESPNF1/status/1654893551665270787?t=f7SCPYazrPEy0vFcOazoCQ&s=19

moist turtleneck has issued a correction as of 00:00 on May 9, 2023

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You know. To defame Nazis.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the babylon bee podcast

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

wow the engineer with a wild idea!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1654906092302860288

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Musk didn’t unban Alex Jones because he wants to steal the credit of kids being shot to be a conspiracy.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
I like how elon has no concept of lurkers or people who might sometimes keep their thoughts to themselves

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
must have been a cold day in miami

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/bakkooonn/status/1655708379178995712?s=12

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this would be extremely boring and would last about 5 laps on any real circuit

so on balance, possibly better than your average f1 race

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

old and busted: crisis actors

new hotness: ai generated deepfake shootings

Please to a defamation and get sued for more than jones...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

f#a# posted:

I like how elon has no concept of lurkers or people who might sometimes keep their thoughts to themselves

lurkers must post or die

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

*in a hudsucker proxy voice*:

ikanreed posted:

You know. To defame Nazis.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lurkers must post or die

My greatest regret is not posting on here until 08. Maybe I'd have been a good poster if I'd started before I was old enough to have a credit card

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Musk should buy the Free Republic forums once he's done streamlining Twitter.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Admiral Ray posted:

Musk should buy the Free Republic forums once he's done streamlining Twitter.

He’s gonna buy 4chan next.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why do elon fans write their sentences like bots

https://twitter.com/esherifftv/status/1655669333421424640?s=20

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1655675995133714447?s=20

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

If our politicians had any balls “Running interference for a mass murder literal Nazi” would be enough to revoke all his loving government contracts

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

really hope he tweets / retweets the wrong stupid gently caress some day and he gets accessory to murder.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Dr. VooDoo posted:

If our politicians had any balls “Running interference for a mass murder literal Nazi” would be enough to revoke all his loving government contracts

Musk was lucky to have not been posting like this when Charlottesville happened.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It still looks like poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

shyduck posted:

It still looks like poo poo

Always will