Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Maybe they should have done this before the whole primate torture thing but I'm not an all-around science genius.
https://twitter.com/neuralink/status/1638299507422113792?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe they should have done this before the whole primate torture thing but I'm not an all-around science genius.

They're simulating how to more efficiently torture the primates

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Azhais posted:

They're simulating how to more efficiently torture the primates

Musk is convinced he needs to stop Planet of the Apes from happening.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

ben shapino posted:

Elon is a doodoo poo poo rear end fucker man

:mods:

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I suspect Elon musk is the kind of guy who eats the most expensive food in the very early episodes of the Worth It series where it is always some poo poo like normal ice cream or pizza but adorned with truffle shavings and gold flakes to inflate the value. Everyone would tell him to eat healthier or eat actually well crafted expensive poo poo that don't have a million calories per tsp but he keeps ordering the laziest indulgent thing

Elon has talked lots about feeling mealtime is wasted time, I'd bet he's chugging Soylent.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Musk needs to start implanting human subjects with the Neuralink chip if he wants to get anywhere. Offer a Tesla and a lifetime subscription to Twitter Blue as compensation and he'll get some takers.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Senor Tron posted:

Elon has talked lots about feeling mealtime is wasted time, I'd bet he's chugging Soylent.

assuming he's telling the truth (which, lol) how do you get fat from soylent? is he adding lard to them

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

He thinks mealtimes are a waste of time for his employees, not himself.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

He thinks mealtimes are a waste of time for his employees, not himself.

Eat your gruel and get back to coding, serf!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Senor Tron posted:

This is just the dumbest poo poo ever. People who have convinced themselves that taking a break to eat a tasty meal, like even just a candy bar or a homemade sandwich, is a bad thing, are broken in ways I cannot comprehend.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 9, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

[Morosely eating a KFC Double Down at my desk]: There's got to be a better way!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Why eat when you can just blow another line?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I just can't help but think about how much my nutrient intake is taking away from the waking hours I give to my corporate overlords!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

C'mon you guys, Elon clearly knows good food when he sees it

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1595956011210182656

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
As if he eats anything other than his own cum.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lolling, thinking of all the employees he forced to work through Thanksgiving.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If the employees perform well that day they can get flavor with their food.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

assuming he's telling the truth (which, lol) how do you get fat from soylent? is he adding lard to them
a standard bottle of soylent is like 20% your daily calories but drinking 5 of them is 150% your daily fats.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I know people have wildly different work habits, than i do, but my breaks at work do so much to keep me from burning out, I can't imagine wanting to swap Teriyaki Tuesdays out for a quick chugging of sugar flavored cum before getting back to the grind.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ghostlight posted:

a standard bottle of soylent is like 20% your daily calories but drinking 5 of them is 150% your daily fats.

:eyepop:

oh and for those who still have a twitter account:

https://twitter.com/_mrpussy/status/1654602724367818753

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

He got that weird torso doing HGH with out working out most likely. Probably some weirdo tech libertarian told him it will make him younger or some poo poo or got jealous of Bezos getting shredded and all the organs in his body enlarged. Look up HGH gut it causes them to have those weird trunky torsos.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This is just the dumbest poo poo ever. People who have convinced themselves that taking a break to eat a tasty meal, like even just a candy bar or a homemade sandwich, are broken in ways I cannot comprehend.

loving military researchers the world over know enough to put some M&Ms or cookies or whatever in a MRE. In high stress situations there is real value to comfort food. You could abstractly just have some high calorie nutrient paste, but giving people a meal that increases their emotional satisfaction in addition to providing their dietary needs is superior to just fulfilling the quota of nutrients required to keep moving. Emotional needs are slightly more abstract, but they are still *needs*. Dumbshit sociopathic techbros trying to reinvent the wheel by denying their innate humanity.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Things Normal Humans Say

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Deki posted:

I can't imagine wanting to swap Teriyaki Tuesdays out for a quick chugging of sugar flavored cum before getting back to the grind.

Nor should you. I spent several weeks on a liquid diet after having orthodontic surgery and it was loving miserable even though I was consuming drinks I normally liked. Everything about Soylent is just repulsive and stupid.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

I don’t really use or “get” Twitter but I don’t see any bot comments in the replies that this is supposed to be summoning?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

I don’t really use or “get” Twitter but I don’t see any bot comments in the replies that this is supposed to be summoning?

https://twitter.com/SmileForSalmon/status/1655611310090907651

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Who needs spend time eating or drinking when you can just put every employee on a toilet and attach them to an IV with a caffeinated nutrient rich liquid.

When it's time for them to go home, you can even let them change their laptop background to a picture of a home they can dream about living in after they retire in their 80's. Just for a few hours, as a treat.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

why is the sim video jittering around like a 90s or ps1 game?

also isnt precision surgery already a thing? and has been one of the major advancement in the last few decades or so?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Deki posted:

I know people have wildly different work habits, than i do, but my breaks at work do so much to keep me from burning out, I can't imagine wanting to swap Teriyaki Tuesdays out for a quick chugging of sugar flavored cum before getting back to the grind.
Ots for the brokebrained antisocial HARDCORE CODER types that are like pfffft Daryl and Susie need 45 minutes for lunch but I'm

MATRIX CODING and cant stop until I optimize my firewalls

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Weed, Molly acid shrooms hash oil, DMT plug dealer I wish I had this on a shirt PCP, Adderall, Coke unban suspended account

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655790669099671553

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

This sounds perfect for the people who insist that Elon took care of all of the bots.

Ciao Wren
May 5, 2023

by sebmojo
I think part of it is the mentality that goes into being a billionaire and the inability to stop. I was always told you work hard in your 20s so you can have nice 30s. So I put my nose to the grindstone, skipped meals, worked many 100+ hour weeks and sacrificed a lot flying around from job site to job site. For most people, it's a suckers game. I'm about to turn 41, I'm barely scraping by on 450K, my mortgage is out of control, my husband won't let me gently caress him, I'm self medicating on an insane cocktail of drugs. I do have a good relationship with my kid.

It makes more sense not to buy into the grindcore lifestyle. You'll still probably be broke-as-poo poo but you can embrace the grindrcore lifestyle which I've always found much more fulfilling.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

https://twitter.com/thismfpays/status/1655745578708418561

Twitter Blue subs are from another planet.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

if it's legitimate love the female body has ways to try and start the whole thing up

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

no shade, wren

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Vore fetishist?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
We need to get these ladies working vac meat packing lines stat

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

FFS

Adbot