Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

goethe.cx posted:

massive coward move to leave him out of Twilight Princess and deprive us of realistic grimdark Tingle

There was a character in the Castle Town who was kind of intended to be the TP version of Tingle. He was manning a mini game, I think in a circus tent? It’s been a long time since I played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

No horny please

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Barreft posted:

No horny please

We're talking about tingle now, request denied

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Comrade Fakename posted:

There was a character in the Castle Town who was kind of intended to be the TP version of Tingle. He was manning a mini game, I think in a circus tent? It’s been a long time since I played it.

It's the clawshot game and his name is Purlo.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

zelda

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

:chanpop:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Comrade Fakename posted:

no, that guy was an unrelated conman who got conned right back

tingle was simply a Weird Pervert (in addition to being a conman in wind waker)

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

No WAY!?!

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Blaziken386 posted:

no, that guy was an unrelated conman who got conned right back

tingle was simply a Weird Pervert (in addition to being a conman in wind waker)

unfortunately,

quote:

Purlo is a direct reference to Tingle. Eiji Aonuma stated that he is what Tingle would look like if he was a realistic character.[7]

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Barreft posted:

No horny please

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I can't believe all the NPCs of Tears of the Kingdom were wiped out after that request.
Now how am I supposed to enjoy my cutscenes?

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

gently caress yes

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nobody told Nintendo the no horny request, the only way to upgrade clothes is kisses

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Khanstant posted:

Nobody told Nintendo the no horny request, the only way to upgrade clothes is kisses

hmm but what about level 4 upgrades?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

WarpDogs posted:

hmm but what about level 4 upgrades?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62nMPw2vIrs

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Khanstant posted:

you ever get a good look above the entrances to the gerudo and goron clothing shops?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Augus posted:

you ever get a good look above the entrances to the gerudo and goron clothing shops?
What's there?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Ganon goatse

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

it's a mainstay of the series

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

goethe.cx posted:

it's a mainstay of the series

The fortune teller... predicted the Rise of Calamity Goatse... :stonk:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Nice effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUn-nDIWwk

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
On the subject of tingle: Tingle bad, ugly and creepy. Would have fit in to TP perfectly

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I seriously can't wait. Got Friday off for this.

Well, that and to have more time for changin the wardrobe to summer clothes, it's starting to heat up around here.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Watching the Hero's Path for my 100% BotW file, and dang it's going to be like half an hour long at the default speed.

Did a TON of fast travel by the looks of it. As if I walked as far as the next shrine or point of interest and then immediately warped back to somewhere else. And i'm not even up to the obvious korok seed collecting or star fragment farming, or hell, the dragon part farming for cash to buy all the default encyclopedia pics which are going to be like 90% fast travel/10% walking.

Edit: It's very noticeable when I went on a main quest or shrine push lol.

Oh, there's all the tests of strength. And the Korok collection has begun.

Crawfish fucked around with this message at 09:52 on May 9, 2023

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
How's the performance on it for anyone whohas it?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Dont forget to charge your pro controller before launch!!!

Johnny Postnemonic
Apr 27, 2023

I want to get online...
I need to post!

Kart Barfunkel posted:

This many days.

very glad its almost here for everyone to try out for the first time, hopefully get it a day early, its already shipped to the warehouse my email states. very good. cant wait to discover everything with everyone in this thread for the first time on friday

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm gonna be on an interstate trip with friends, taking my dock so I hope the hotel TV lets me access the HDMI port :ohdear:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Hedrigall posted:

I'm gonna be on an interstate trip with friends, taking my dock so I hope the hotel TV lets me access the HDMI port :ohdear:

I've got great news about the Nintendo Switch!

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Hedrigall posted:

don't forget the cable

i always bring an hdmi adapter but forget a cable

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

This game isn’t out yet.

What the gently caress.

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace
I keep sending psychic thoughts to Miyamoto to encourage him to unlock the game early but it's not working.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

SyRauk posted:

I keep sending psychic thoughts to Miyamoto to encourage him to unlock the game early but it's not working.

Try erotic thoughts

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

External Organs posted:

I've got great news about the Nintendo Switch!

Nahhh I like to start games on my big tv then move to handheld after a few days. Really wanna soak in the visuals on a big screen first

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Hedrigall posted:

Nahhh I like to start games on my big tv then move to handheld after a few days. Really wanna soak in the visuals on a big screen first

:hmmyes:

Especially for a game like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

:argh: