Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Vim Fuego posted:

Plinkey, I know you can make the "submit" button not process until the calculations are done. At this point why not do that?

I've tried to help him but he's far too proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some dumb motherfucker had spaces in the a product search, so they didnt match, because apparntly they don't teach string.trim() anymore

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i will never watch that avatar sequel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

William Bear posted:

Boo! "Sloppy" is the word you use for Steve Bannon! Get a unique epithet!

somebody once said Bill Barr looks like if Steve Bannon got a makeover and the stylists tried their best

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

some dumb motherfucker had spaces in the a product search, so they didnt match, because apparntly they don't teach string.trim() anymore

to be fair the `.trim()` function in JavaScript is a surprisingly recent addition to the language. However trimming spaces has always been extremely easy.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

somebody once said Bill Barr looks like if Steve Bannon got a makeover and the stylists tried their best

I liked the comparison of Steve Bannon to "a haggis drawn from memory"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Plus!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

Boo! "Sloppy" is the word you use for Steve Bannon! Get a unique epithet!

Edit: Mods, please change my username to William "I Hate Reagan" Bear, thanks in advance.

hes already recycled crooked for biden

hes out of material

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

tacodaemon posted:

every other lawyer's client-from-hell stories have to take a back seat to those that Trump's lawyers can tell

lol and lmalvo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

after cleaning human poop , guniea pig poop is in fact nbd

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

.trim()

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1655964432466313216

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

to be fair the `.trim()` function in JavaScript is a surprisingly recent addition to the language. However trimming spaces has always been extremely easy.

yes, i know, but this was on the DB side, which i have no access to

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Vim Fuego posted:

You know in olden times they would tie husbands in a pillow case and throw them in the river before picking a cute one from a new litter

?

Schmoe Cwead posted:

get outta here grandpa fortnite

Why? Worried the quality of this thread will rise?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the former president randomly capitalized the word rape in a statement

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also elon got laughted out of russia like 20 year ago trying to buy rockets

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

there's a really weird conspiracy guy who works checkout at my local Home Depot, he's obviously got some kinds of issues but I guess he works the cash register well enough to stay employed. Elon Musk could slot into that exact role and I might not notice.

There's no way elon musk could operate a cash register or have a public-facing job. He had 2 shields on his elden ring character; he's got goo brains

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

man that video Kat embedded there is something

e: it's a "how to be prepared for a mass shooting wherever you go" video made by the FBI and I guess filmed here in DC since I recognize the DC cop and firefighter uniforms

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1655965045237350401

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 17:01 on May 9, 2023

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Plinkey posted:

also elon got laughted out of russia like 20 year ago trying to buy rockets

that he wasnt shipped out of russia in separate containers really is a moral failing on their part

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good Citizen posted:

gotta start teaching kids how to read death metal band names early

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

This thread doesn't get better, it only makes the people who try worse

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Lot of new posts, were there more huge murder spree events or did someone do something stupid in a database?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

yeah the protests in NYC are specifically about accountability for the killer, but the killer in the Nashville shooting was already dead so the protests had to be focused on something other than "accountability for the killer", and what the rightwingers wanted was for the protests to focus on how all trans people were guilty of the shooting and should be executed for it

i like how the response is essentially “oh now you’re mad just because it’s one of our guys who did it!” and the guy is literally a neonazi

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

e: it's a "how to be prepared for a mass shooting wherever you go" video made by the FBI and I guess filmed here in DC since I recognize the DC cop and firefighter uniforms

Heartwarming: some of the victims of a mass shooting survived 💖

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1655966295693619205

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ok, i can watch avatar now

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ascii genitals posted:

Lot of new posts, were there more huge murder spree events or did someone do something stupid in a database?

lmao you’re not gonna believe it…

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

?

This thread is empirically better than ever

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

wearing masks is detrimental to psychological health but cosplaying the military entering the battlefield every time u leave the house is healthy and normal

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Vim Fuego posted:

This thread is empirically better than ever

Lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A+ engagement farming right here

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm sure the bill's going nowhere (it's a House bill from a low-ranking minority-party member) but if it keeps this single-judge-district bullshit in the news, well, whatever works

https://twitter.com/Tierney_Megan/status/1655967208730664960

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Plinkey posted:

ok, i can watch avatar now

it’s kind of funny that theres this 3.5 hour movie about anime cat girl giantesses made by a 70 year old man who has publicly declared he’s only going to make more anime catgirl giantess movies from now until he dies. its like a protracted anime cat girl themed funeral for hollywoods richest pervert

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

hold getting a new match on grindr

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

some people do judge shopping but harlan crow just buys then wholesale

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

tacodaemon posted:

A+ engagement farming right here

hahahahaha

sir you can stuff your theory up your taint

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/neighbor-shoots-14-old-kids-214729055.html

quote:

A 14-year-old was shot in the head as she played hide and seek, Louisiana deputies say. Now a neighbor is facing multiple charges.

David V. Doyle, 58, was arrested Sunday, May 7, after the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office said he opened fire on a group of kids playing on his property and “unknowingly hit the girl.”

Deputies were called about a shooting at a home in Starks early that morning, authorities wrote in a news release. They arrived to find a teen who was shot in the back of the head.

Several kids were playing in the area and used a neighbor’s property to hide, according to the sheriff’s office. The property owner, identified as Doyle, told deputies he went inside and grabbed his gun after he saw shadows outside his home, the release said.

Doyle said when he went back outside, he saw several people running from his property and opened fire.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and illegal discharge of a firearm, deputies said.

Doyle remained in jail as of May 8, online records show.

The girl, who wasn’t publicly identified, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to deputies.

garbage rear end country

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1655968152835043328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

after cleaning human poop , guniea pig poop is in fact nbd

rat poop is exactly like human poop but smaller