Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
There should be a forum where we post prompts. But because some people are for some reason concerned about that (???) the subforum should be called Don't Post Prompts Here.

sorry for lovely page 300 snype here is Donald Trump in Powered Armor, Warhammer 40k, explosions

credburn fucked around with this message at 23:37 on May 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Some simple Bing/Dall-E ones

May I see it?
Yes!

Similar to "Polaroid" I was using "70s photograph" and "dusk" to make things a bit more mysterious/evocative. It tends to make robots a bit cartoony shaped.

A thunderstorm on Mars. NASA photo.

Playing Dr Moreau is fun, making "hybrids' of animals. "Crossed with" sometimes made horrible crimes of nature, literally crossing one animal through the other.

A Duckshund.

A greyhound crossed with a cow.

Convincing friends and family that our whippet and silky bantam had babies.

spleen merchant fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 9, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Now that imgur is self destructing you can hotlink Bing.

Right click, copy image url ->
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.QtZ_W6hcNGrlBoGLxZUY?Some=crap i habitually remove, doesn't seem to matter
->
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.QtZ_W6hcNGrlBoGLxZUY

Change url tag to img or timg >

Dunno what the info after the ? Operator is but it doesn't seem to matter for making images display on the forums

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The question is how long will Mictosoft host them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Same thing as anything else. Until we get self storage we are at the whims of the outside world. If it's not for some random amount of time it should break at some point as I keep generating images, but I might not even notice if it's been locally cached or something

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

apparently 5/9 can be read as Go/Ku so it's Goku day

Danny DeVito with long golden hair radiating a powerful blue aura of ki
(Bing has no idea how to combine the concepts Danny DeVito)

Hair metal band going going super saiyan during a concert, fog, glowing magical hair, lighting, ki aura
(Bing doesn't want to relate a hair band to music without throwing another genre in there)

Goku eating a moist dripping meatloaf sandwich covered in sushi rice, super saiyan god, 4k, made with highlighter and sharpie
(Well out of 8 I wasn't going to share this one but this is Brock from Pokemon not Goku)

e:
Goku, Superman, Hank Hill, playing monopoly in central park, 4k, highly detailed
(I'm batman!)

sure why not

pixaal fucked around with this message at 14:35 on May 9, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

pixaal posted:

apparently 5/9 can be read as Go/Ku so it's Goku day

happy pickleo day

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Instructions unclear: fusion ho

Goccolu

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Goku chilling in 1975 New York.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

no Buu?
this is more Doom Pinky

color is blown

better

now he's eating Roshi's house!

wait for it
Feb 21, 2021
Everyone loves moshpits!

Metalheads

Goths

Werewolves

Doctors and nurses.

Rockabilly girls

Snakes

Supers

Yeah!!!

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I fed it the plot synopsis of dragon ball super as a prompt and cranked up the chaos. It really seems fixated on the long ears from a couple of characters.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

I fed it the plot synopsis of dragon ball super as a prompt and cranked up the chaos. It really seems fixated on the long ears from a couple of characters.

this one is perfect and beautiful

cheese goku

carrot goku (kakarrot)

lady cosplay goku

duckling goku

praying goku

and a Toriyama-style elephant

super saiyan bernie sanders demands more soup

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

When worlds collide

Claymation Goku mouse

END CHEMTRAILS NOW
Apr 16, 2005

Pillbug

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Goku chilling in 1975 New York.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I tried a simple "piccolo" and got these two masterworks. Seriously a couple of my favorite images I've yet seen. I hope I can make more like this!

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Soulhunter posted:

happy pickleo day

these are from the last week. i've used the piccolo prompt a lot. i didn't make any new piccolo pics for picklo day.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

it's okay to share old works that happen to fit a current posting theme. Especially if they were never posted.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

pixaal posted:

it's okay to share old works that happen to fit a current posting theme. Especially if they were never posted.

Thanks. I don't like how some of those look in dark mode, do any of these output pics with transparent backgrounds, instead of blank/black/white? I have access to bing or midjourney or nightcafe.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Mescal posted:

Thanks. I don't like how some of those look in dark mode, do any of these output pics with transparent backgrounds, instead of blank/black/white? I have access to bing or midjourney or nightcafe.

I really wish there was a way to get Midjourney to take transparency as part of the prompt, but to my knowledge, there is not at the moment.

I've been manually adding transparency / deleting solid backgrounds out of anything I've had t-shirt prints made from, but it's been a few months since I did any of that now. Krita was a pretty useful tool for it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I'm still figuring out Stable Diffusion

Here's little Solid Snake riding on Solid Snake's shoulders

edit: the prompt wasn't very complex, something literal like "little Solid Snake riding on Solid Snake's shoulders" but it's interesting that Little Snake seems to have a bushy ponytail while Solid Snake has mostly his normal hair. I wonder why that is?

credburn fucked around with this message at 22:14 on May 9, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Needs a little snek clinging to each leg, they can be garters

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
TODAY WE MAKE SWORDS

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE FOR AI

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

TODAY WE MAKE SWORDS

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE FOR AI

Watch out you're going to put Warframe out of business. The player models in that game look AI generated.

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

credburn posted:

the prompt wasn't very complex, something literal like "little Solid Snake riding on Solid Snake's shoulders" but it's interesting that Little Snake seems to have a bushy ponytail while Solid Snake has mostly his normal hair. I wonder why that is?

Probably because most of the images in the training set that are tagged "little X riding on Y's shoulders" have young girl characters for X, especially if Y is a male character.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
S words like snails and scooters?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I used a very complicated prompt :sword

I was doing something with a simple prompt earlier. The AI is amazing but it's got a long way to go yet. Early days. I was showing someone how it can be pretty easy to make something interesting, but hard to direct the simple details.

Heres the results from "A perfect black isosceles triangle on a white background". It should be very simple, but it doesnt really understand even what a triangle is.

It understands what the image of a triangle involves, but it takes more work than you would think to actually get it to produce something as basic as a simple black triangle on a white background. Its always close.

Bing with the same.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Which AI generator are you using to make these? They're miles beyond anything else I've seen.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Cryptid Daguerreotype

repugnant
Jun 29, 2005

You can only think of me.

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Needs a little snek clinging to each leg, they can be garters

I appreciate this joke. :)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I like the frames these seem to come with.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Cool guy found

okay this spits out final fantasy sword users

Sword with a dragon painted on the blade being swung by a guy wearing sunglasses at a tree stump, 10PM, full moon, 4k, photograph, amazing

pixaal fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 10, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Fixing AI fingers the old fashioned way.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

barbarian with huge sword,fighting a dragon, action pose, New York City, Times Square, 1975, intricate, detailed, 1975, photorealistic,kodachrome --no statue --upbeta --v 5

Randy Savage...The Metal Years

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Dapper aliens

Spiffy robots

Bonus avatar ye olde selfie

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
Wife suggested we get some Chongqing noodles and I misheard it as:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Prompt: Children's storybook titled "a baby elephant seal crushes Ted Cruz" where a giant baby elephant seal crushes Ted Cruz

children's storybook cover titled "Toonces the cat drives off a cliff with Alex Jones"

children's storybook cover titled with the text "Donald Trump is arrested by a baby seal FBI agent disguised as a loaf of bread"

children's storybook cover with the title text "Baby FBI bread seal raids Mar-A-Lago" where an FBI baby seal team disguised as loaves of bread, raids club Mar-A-Lago with guns

storybook cover titled "McDonald's Rat Nuggets" where rat waiters serve smiling happy families pig slop and rat nuggets in a horrifying cursed McDonalds from hell in the style of H.R. Giger

children's storybook cover titled "Bankman-Fraud does the bank fraud" where a hobbit burglar steals from Chase Manhattan Bank"

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 11:30 on May 10, 2023

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Did you add the words yourself? If you got it to accurately write words, that's amazing!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Doctor Zero posted:

Did you add the words yourself? If you got it to accurately write words, that's amazing!

they're using deep floyd, text seems to be its major strength

https://github.com/deep-floyd/IF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

TIP posted:

they're using deep floyd, text seems to be its major strength

https://github.com/deep-floyd/IF

yep, and I'm sure it'll be great when they can have it not insert random swedish and hebrew in there too lol