Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Remember when Rogozin got his dick blown off and then he mailed it to France or whatever? WTF was that?

The dice were good today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Welp, I'll keep my eyes on whether Wagner is officially out of Bakhmut or not.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sedgr posted:

Remember when Rogozin got his dick blown off and then he mailed it to France or whatever? WTF was that?

The dice were good today.

Lmao

And he attached it to a message that was like wtf France I liked your art man

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
What? He mailed it?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

god please help me posted:

What? He mailed it?

No, he couldn't mail his dick, because it had been obliterated by artillery. He did, however, send them the artillery shell fragment from it:

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-space-dmitry-rogozin-shell-fragment-france-ambassador-war-ukraine/

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

god please help me posted:

Welp, I'll keep my eyes on whether Wagner is officially out of Bakhmut or not.

Some fairly decently sourced news that Ukraine took back some of Bakhmut's flanks today so................

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Alan Smithee posted:

you know we don't have to keep attributing everything Russians do to some brilliant multiversal chess brain maneuver

Russian people can show their whole rear end it's hard to come to terms with I know but imagine with me a world

I think you misunderstand, if he's lying, I think he's doing it to cover his rear end due to wagner failing in Bakhmut and playing for the home crowd.

Man has been talking a whole lot about how the state of the front isn't his fault lately.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/status/1655946975836262400
Now they don't even have the one tank

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Some fairly decently sourced news that Ukraine took back some of Bakhmut's flanks today so................

I saw that too. That's a major LOL and the goon who pre emptively said Ukraine won the battle of bakhmut as Prigohzin was going to pull out, was clearly not wrong.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Deki posted:

I think you misunderstand, if he's lying, I think he's doing it to cover his rear end due to wagner failing in Bakhmut and playing for the home crowd.

Man has been talking a whole lot about how the state of the front isn't his fault lately.

I agree completely

But a lot of people keep thinking he’s doing some psyop thing when this is clearly the bark of a starving dog

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

It may look funny but it's not. Tanks only do this when they're distressed.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I saw that too. That's a major LOL and the goon who pre emptively said Ukraine won the battle of bakhmut as Prigohzin was going to pull out, was clearly not wrong.

If the sources are right, it's less Prigohzin retreating and more his Wagner forces running away

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

looooool

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

If the sources are right, it's less Prigohzin retreating and more his Wagner forces running away

I'm sure. My phrasing on that was off. I just have to doubt these things until they're verifiable as a standard. So when he said the battle is won I went mehhh I need to SEE maneuvers to believe that.

Those have occured according to you. So his words rang true

Also an AFP journalist was killed by possibly an MLRS.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
We have developed a man-portable platform to nuke Willo567's balls with a tactical testicle nuclear nutshot.

People, I give you; The Davy Cockett!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I personally feel that we as a thread could be better.

Stop making jokes about Willo567's balls and start praying for them in these trying times. People have gotten tazed in the balls and died, you know.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Russia go home.

ISW mini update

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1656117605990559745?t=AiDh4_8KoID8dUwnrskRXg&s=19
https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1656117609186590722?t=h-wYaRkT1uuDgwsssaY9YQ&s=19

Putin is a piece of poo poo.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Shinjobi posted:

Stop making jokes about Willo567's balls and start praying for them in these trying times. People have gotten tazed in the balls and died, you know.

Ah! So that's what your av is.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:monocle:

bratwurst massage
Jan 27, 2018

I think this soldier prefers the gulag over the front

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I feel like they mobilized the driver of the t-34 after he was removed from the tank

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Lmao can they do anything right

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Gros Tarla posted:

Lmao can they do anything right

lose and continue to lose, pretty much, they've done that right a lot since the beginning of the war

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

The guy walking doesn't even turn around, just keeps walking. Always like this.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

This is funny, but sadly not the tank from the parade, which had different stuff painted on the turret ahead of the symbol on this one falling off the truck.

Skanky Burns
Jan 9, 2009
I thought I had seen this exact video months ago. It is likely the same one.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
It's a years-old video, yeah. Still funny, though.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cugel the Clever posted:

It's a years-old video, yeah. Still funny, though.

Another instance of НАТО lying about Russia

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I hope that Willo567 realizes our jokes about his nuked balls are all in good fun and we don't actually dislike him :cheers:

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

HonorableTB posted:

I hope that Willo567 realizes our jokes about his nuked balls are all in good fun and we don't actually dislike him :cheers:

Does that mean I have to remove his balls from my nuclear doctrine?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

BrassRoots posted:

Does that mean I have to remove his balls from my nuclear doctrine?

No, just the opposite. We maintain this vigilance not out of fear but love

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
We like Willo, but we realize that his balls must be sacrificed in order to end this war.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Willo567's balls are fully protected under article 5 of the NATO statutes, it's entirely possible his testes will be the flashpoint of ww3

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Isn't that topsy-turvy tank from a few years ago?
Still funny either way

Yeah it's one from last year, but I won't link a viralhog video, lol

Haha, there are a few over the years actually. Maybe they do it regularly and our decadent western brains can't possibly understand

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 10:09 on May 10, 2023

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I think tanks falling off trailers happens quite a lot but since T-34's only do parades they do so most publically.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

should have had T-68

it's 2 T-34s edging each other

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1656223542856359937
:qqsay:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

free hubcaps posted:

Willo567's balls are fully protected under article 5 of the NATO statutes, it's entirely possible his testes will be the flashpoint of ww3

Willo567 flashing his balls is grounds for immediate retaliation and escalation!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Counting down the days until Putin attending a holocaust memorial event and leaving a wreathe that states "i cant believe nato would do this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1656229025583382528
My dear Solovyov, it was your own idiots that cannibalized your training corps to try shoring up the lines last year. They're almost all gone, nobody to shoot even if you wanted to.