Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m thought Ronnie retired ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

euphronius posted:

I’m thought Ronnie retired ?

He did, but I guess went to Miami to visit everyone since he moved to Vegas.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He never really left the broadcast. Right after he retired, COVID hit and he started Zooming in to the show regularly and never stopped.

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

Do the chickens have large talons?

*Boo hoo hoo*

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

Incredibly boring story about Ronnie.

This summary leaves out some fun details:

- Immediately after Pearlman made his remark about Ronnie’s shirt, Ronnie threw his drink at him and stormed out.
- Several staffers had to chase Ronnie and talk him down — he was threatening to fly home immediately, and never appear on the show again.

Dude’s losing it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

parthenocarpy posted:

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2023/05/08/stern-show-staff-fights-and-cries-at-ronnie-munds-engagement-dinner/

Incredibly boring story about Ronnie. What fascinated me though, was this:

I hate this world where JD and Ronnie are buddies. In my mind, JD is the guy who ruined the sirius car show. I don't like it.

I hate this world where we can no longer see all this poo poo on the E! channel.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Does Stern own the E! show rights now? Was that part of his deal when he got "the tapes"
I know its been said before, but I would love to get my hands on all of the E! show(s)

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Like the Channel 9 show and most things Howard did before 2010, when he was “out of his mind”, he is probably going to bury all of it and wants you to pretend it never happened.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lifespan posted:

He never really left the broadcast. Right after he retired, COVID hit and he started Zooming in to the show regularly and never stopped.

Wow retiring from the stern show sucks rear end

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Does Stern own the E! show rights now? Was that part of his deal when he got "the tapes"
I know its been said before, but I would love to get my hands on all of the E! show(s)

The technology just isn't there yet, Lance

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Just to start they’d need to edit out every chyron with Ralph.

I would like to see the one that likens the staff relationships to the Nazi party again, that also appears in one book but I liked the show version better.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Remulak posted:

Just to start they’d need to edit out every chyron with Ralph.

Why's that?

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.

I would imagine there’s a lot of anti gay slurs in that bottom scroll any time Ralph is on.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Before Howard dies or retires or whatever I just want him to finally admit that the condoms on the Private Parts set list weren't put there as a joke by Ralph, it was so he could cheat on his wife.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My theory is he was using them to jerk off and didn't want to leave tissues behind.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Bonzo posted:

My theory is he was using them to jerk off and didn't want to leave tissues behind.
Goddamn he was loving around constantly, even on the E! show he had some random chick literally doing hard and soft dick measurements.

My wife always rolled her eyes at my utter idiocy believing the utter bullshit in Private Parts or after they divorced. If I had ever tried that poo poo she would have been so onto me.

Show was always funny though, unbelievably so.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Do I really to write out the 3 letter word that starts with an f, ends with a g, and is only marginally related to San Francisco?

Comedy ages like milk under a heat lamp in a garbage dump.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Remulak posted:

Do I really to write out the 3 letter word that starts with an f, ends with a g, and is only marginally related to San Francisco?

Comedy ages like milk under a heat lamp in a garbage dump.

No, you just had to make reference to the fact that that was on there. I had no idea, never saw it.

I agree they'd do well to remove them.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

Before Howard dies or retires or whatever I just want him to finally admit that the condoms on the Private Parts set list weren't put there as a joke by Ralph, it was so he could cheat on his wife.

Hasn't it since come out that he was effectively separated by the time the movie was filming, Ivan Reitman essentially having to beg him to keep up the marriage facade until at least the movie -- framed with his enduring love and devotion to his wife -- could be released? Both he and Beth have struggled to keep up with the fake timeline of their relationship, which appears to have begun in 1998, so 1997 is probably when Howard had his "mad tear".

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I think it was Howard himself that flat out admitted his marriage effectively ended while he was filming and they just kept it quiet to benefit the movie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Howard keep ya pimphand strong,
Ya pimphand,
Howard keep ya pimphand strong

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I think it was Howard himself that flat out admitted his marriage effectively ended while he was filming and they just kept it quiet to benefit the movie.

Yeah see also Vinnie Favale having to change his story about when Howard and Beth first met

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

Hasn't it since come out that he was effectively separated by the time the movie was filming, Ivan Reitman essentially having to beg him to keep up the marriage facade until at least the movie -- framed with his enduring love and devotion to his wife -- could be released? Both he and Beth have struggled to keep up with the fake timeline of their relationship, which appears to have begun in 1998, so 1997 is probably when Howard had his "mad tear".

Correct.

The whole situation is so Howard. He makes a movie about how much he loves his wife and family, but the movie "requires" him to be on set all the times and he won't shut up about how hot his movie-wife is or his boner in the tub scene.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.buzzfeed.com/leylamohammed/howard-stern-backlash-sofia-vergara-anna-nicole-smith

Hi this is Sal Governale....

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
That’s nowhere near the worst either.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol I love when poo poo like this gets treated like some secret recording found in a basement and not stuff broadcast live to millions of people

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

"A bucketful of cum in her snatch!!!"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Remulak posted:

That’s nowhere near the worst either.

I mean, Robin Quivers endured worse on a daily basis for decades

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Howard should ask Ronnie and Lenny Dykstra to serve as his spokesmen on this issue and hold a press conference.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Heeeyyyy guyzz! Heeah's anutha Ronnie the limo dryva SEX TIP!!

Muthas day is comin' up and ye wannamake ya goil feel good for beein' a good ma ta yer kids right?

So heeah's whatcha do. Ye get some flowas, preferably not roziz, cuz they gonna hoit ya dick. but get some flowaz, make a bouquet outta them and stick yer dick in the middle.
Then ye lay owan the bed wit'cher dick flower boo-kay on ya cack. Ye call ya goil in to the room, tell her ta get nakkid and ye get her ta sit on ya face and lick dat TWAT of hois. Den, while yer doin that she leans forwad and looks at the boo-kay of flowas and ye tell her that dere's a saprize in it for her.

She'll find ya dick and start suckin it. it'll be like suckin dicks in a nice gahden with all the flowas makin yer dick and bawls smell good.
Then after a little while you get her on her back, or whatever her faverit position is, stick yer cack in dat oval office and gently caress ya goil!

SHE;'LL CUM LIKE THE MOON!!!!!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Edit: ^^^^ gold as always.

haljordan posted:

Lol I love when poo poo like this gets treated like some secret recording found in a basement and not stuff broadcast live to millions of people

Howard Stern? A disgusting sexist? In THIS economy?!

Not excusing anything he's said whatsoever, it's all gross. I'm just like you, surprised people are just learning about all of this.

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.

wesleywillis posted:

Heeeyyyy guyzz! Heeah's anutha Ronnie the limo dryva SEX TIP!!

Muthas day is comin' up and ye wannamake ya goil feel good for beein' a good ma ta yer kids right?

So heeah's whatcha do. Ye get some flowas, preferably not roziz, cuz they gonna hoit ya dick. but get some flowaz, make a bouquet outta them and stick yer dick in the middle.
Then ye lay owan the bed wit'cher dick flower boo-kay on ya cack. Ye call ya goil in to the room, tell her ta get nakkid and ye get her ta sit on ya face and lick dat TWAT of hois. Den, while yer doin that she leans forwad and looks at the boo-kay of flowas and ye tell her that dere's a saprize in it for her.

She'll find ya dick and start suckin it. it'll be like suckin dicks in a nice gahden with all the flowas makin yer dick and bawls smell good.
Then after a little while you get her on her back, or whatever her faverit position is, stick yer cack in dat oval office and gently caress ya goil!

SHE;'LL CUM LIKE THE MOON!!!!!!

Amazing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Edit: ^^^^ gold as always.

Howard Stern? A disgusting sexist? In THIS economy?!

Not excusing anything he's said whatsoever, it's all gross. I'm just like you, surprised people are just learning about all of this.

Oh yeah wait until someone comes across the insanely racist stuff from the 90s, like Billy doing Marge Schott.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

The Mayor Denkins stuff is even worse. But then who the gently caress would even know what that was referencing anyway. I'm 51 and barley know the source material.

The Star Jones wedding bit with Gozillia would be bad. As would calling Martha Stewart's daughter a oval office. But yeah, these articles come out all the drat time and we know why. The people who hate him are more apt to click on a link than his fans.

Anyway...... I totally forgot about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmHelZG0bs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I'm 40 and I only remember Mayor Dinkins because of the Seinfeld episode about his advisor saying everyone should wear nametags.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Didn’t Gary say that he voted for Dinkins because he thought it might calm down the Blacks?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I definitely remember Howard going on a long rant about how he thought the LAPD didn’t beat Rodney King enough.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
There was that thing he said about Palestinians too (I hope I'm not misremembering, correct me if I'm wrong)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ralph Hurley posted:

I definitely remember Howard going on a long rant about how he thought the LAPD didn’t beat Rodney King enough.

Don't forget the whole Selena controversy. He actually apologized on air for that one...I think in Spanish even lol.

Here it is

https://youtu.be/ysSEcIKXiXg

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 04:10 on May 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

It's ok, he was out of his mind back then.

Anyway there's no point cancelling Howard, he's pretty much invisible at this point - what's left to cancel? An semi popular podcast probably gets more listeners than his show.

Plus half the country seems to be out of their minds right now, including very prominent politicians and business leaders, who spout much worse things on a regular basis. The president and CEO of Liberty Media, owner of SiriusXM, is a Trump backer.