Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1656326879949869062?cxt=HHwWjMC-9bGhuvwtAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I hope he does the voice

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Writing elaborate fan fiction about adult men making GBS threads their pants

“What is wrong with these guys???”

What?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
The "Loss Prevention Guys" episode of "Guys" is must-listen. The fact that there is an internet subculture for store cops is so grim but so funny.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I thought it was funny that you imagined something that doesn't actually happen to make a broader point. It's a pretty niche thing though, I wouldn't really expect anyone to know much about it.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

People say it’s a problematic show, but here they are platforming a marginalized black gay woman.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Best Friends posted:

People say it’s a problematic show, but here they are platforming a marginalized black gay woman.

Andrew Cuomo is the black gay woman. Chris is the rear end-grabber.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Majorian posted:

Andrew Cuomo is the black gay woman. Chris is the rear end-grabber.

dammit

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Adam Freidland Show making moves and king making out here

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1655585749461262336?t=ym5ss5jqrS_S3llvCf9bQA&s=19

Must have been a shared love of cum

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Majorian posted:

The "Loss Prevention Guys" episode of "Guys" is must-listen. The fact that there is an internet subculture for store cops is so grim but so funny.

they should do one about "Podcast Guys"

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
Personally I’m waiting for the episode on Doll Guys, and Bryan invites the Chapo FYM crew to talk about this dude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcl1ObXhTcU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

anyone listen to this? sounds pretty enlightening - https://losspreventionmedia.com/category/podcast/

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Majorian posted:

I listened to this today and it's true, this is an insane group of guys.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I assume they're all the police academy dropouts which is an alarming thought to have

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I had a friend in high school whose older brother worked loss prevention. He specifically sought out positions where he was allowed to be violent toward offenders.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

chris cuomo listened to cumtown

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Loss prevention and secret shoppers, the two most demonic elements of the America workplace. gently caress you nobody likes the “aioli” I was doing you a favor suggesting not putting it on.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
aioli isn't a real thing you can't fool me, someone invented that poo poo like two years ago and put it on the menus of all overpriced "fast casual" restaurants

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Popy posted:

chris cuomo listened to cumtown

What a world we live in

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Shipon posted:

aioli isn't a real thing you can't fool me, someone invented that poo poo like two years ago and put it on the menus of all overpriced "fast casual" restaurants

i mean this was like 5 years ago but yeah. Real aioli is olive oil and garlic crushed and mixed in a mortar and not a single person in America has ever eaten it. restaurant aioli is mayo and a bit of roast garlic paste that comes in a tub and tastes like rear end.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

I assume they're all the police academy dropouts which is an alarming thought to have

considering the hijinks Mahoney got up to I can't imagine what you'd have to do get kicked out of Police Academy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xCXzy8BAc

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

listening to the "last" episode of ballin' out super. man this show used to be funny, glad jeremy came back for one last hurrah. generation loss, his podcast with bryn, just did an episode on master and commander

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Zedhe Khoja posted:

i mean this was like 5 years ago but yeah. Real aioli is olive oil and garlic crushed and mixed in a mortar and not a single person in America has ever eaten it. restaurant aioli is mayo and a bit of roast garlic paste that comes in a tub and tastes like rear end.

it's not that hard to make! I've done it, it's delicious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqHqEGGz1tE

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

will not be clicking on an adam ragusea video

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no american has ever eaten garlic and olive oil

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

i say swears online posted:

no american has ever eaten garlic and olive oil

There certainly isn't a group of extremely annoying ethic Americans that have built their entire personalities around that and movies depeciting them as monstrous criminals

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

will not be clicking on an adam ragusea video

okay was is his grandpa an italian fascist war criminal or some poo poo

or do you just not like his videos

he seems pretty innocuous to me but i've only watched a few

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/FiddlerJudge/status/1656678531752144896?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao at AI felix

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

That Felix pic is pretty low effort for an AI

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he looks so hot

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
finally caught up to the Trueanon war episode. it was good. welcome Liz to Team Tankie :twisted:

for real though the insane jingoistic gaslighting foreverwar=good by the western lib sphere was always the really insane part of this reddit rear end war going back over 14 months now. yet calling that out always meant being a tankie horse cum putler w/e because everyones loving brains are putrefied into mush

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Xaris posted:

finally caught up to the Trueanon war episode. it was good. welcome Liz to Team Tankie :twisted:

for real though the insane jingoistic gaslighting foreverwar=good by the western lib sphere was always the really insane part of this reddit rear end war going back over 14 months now. yet calling that out always meant being a tankie horse cum putler w/e because everyones loving brains are putrefied into mush

indecipherable

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

they should do one about "Podcast Guys"

That sounds very boring.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

bro I think you’re a little too lost in the sauce when it comes to online stuff

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
AiT is...*chokes*...right.:negative:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Xaris posted:

what in tarnation

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i deciphered it easily however

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bro I think you’re a little too lost in the sauce when it comes to online stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xaris posted: