Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Anyone buy the Costco futons before? They aren't in store right now but we are thinking about replacing our current one after we move. They seem decent in store and was wondering if anyone tried them before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

edit WHOOOPS!!

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 11:32 on May 7, 2023

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Sir, this is the Costco thread.

Edit: at the danger of starting a derail also note that this doesn't include all gun violence, that number is even more frightening

norp fucked around with this message at 11:08 on May 7, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Whoops had the wrong tab open :)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I love costco

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

I love costco

:hmmyes:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Costco frozen cheese pizza with sun dried tomato, shallot, and mushrooms are a loving bop. Easily the best “I’m tired and broke but gotta treat myself” meal.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Also piling on that the frozen cheese pies are great and u can add whatever u want to em and its cheap as hell. Always keep a few in the fridge for lazy/drunk night eats.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bruh

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah I bought five

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

If you’re a fan of the fruit smoothie, enjoy it while you can because it will be replaced with a mango smoothie in the future. Also a salad? Coming to food court? I hope this means the combo pizza has a chance to reappear

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

DamnitGannet posted:

If you’re a fan of the fruit smoothie, enjoy it while you can because it will be replaced with a mango smoothie in the future. Also a salad? Coming to food court? I hope this means the combo pizza has a chance to reappear

No more fruit smoothie?!? This is what it's like to be angry at God.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
....I'm torn. Mango is my favorite fruit, but ehhhhh I like what the smoothie is now better?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

SwissArmyDruid posted:

....I'm torn. Mango is my favorite fruit, but ehhhhh I like what the smoothie is now better?

Why hello there

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Going to Costco today

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Costco doesn't sell the iPad Air 256gb Wifi only in store and that makes me slightly perturbed but I still love Costco

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Going to Costco today

Hell yeah, congratulations.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Going to Costco today

I'm jealous, I haven't been in like a month

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gonna crank open the jongga thats been laying in wait for a couple months now, just biding its time in the back of the fridge next to the garlic stuffed olives

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That Ascent whey protein they have for less than Optimum Nutrition tastes like POO POO! Do not want.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Was just at a friend's house for a child's birthday party and lo and behold they have a chest freezer and it is apparently so useless and stupid they just pile junk on top of it rendering it completely unopenable.

My boyfriend does this. I told him the day we got the freezer "THIS IS NOT STORAGE SPACE."
Narrator: It did indeed become storage space.

So. To remind him "I loving told you so", every time I need something put in or out of the freezer, I make him move all the poo poo. (because it's his poo poo).
Harumph.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

topenga posted:

My boyfriend does this. I told him the day we got the freezer "THIS IS NOT STORAGE SPACE."
Narrator: It did indeed become storage space.

So. To remind him "I loving told you so", every time I need something put in or out of the freezer, I make him move all the poo poo. (because it's his poo poo).
Harumph.

Everything in our garage is covered in stuff except for the chest freezer. I might put things on top of it when I am unloading the car after a trip, but anything that doesn't go inside gets tossed onto the workbench pile.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Standing freezer rocks because you can pile things on top of it and it still works

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chronojam posted:

Standing freezer rocks because you can pile things on top of it and it still works

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I noticed a TV that I wanted, an LG for the bedroom was on clearance online so I stopped by the Costco on my way home and now I have a TV to replace the broken one. It was even less than the clearance price online which I had hoped for.

Also got a yakisoba take home to cook meal wish me luck.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I clicked on page 170 and seth can go gently caress themselves

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
:eyepop:
VARIETY PACK😱

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Propaganda Hour posted:

That's what the liquor bottles were for

1 man 1 bottle is incredibly difficult to get through

on the other hand Costcoatse doesn't event make me bat an eye

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/ConwayShow/status/1656145728820088832?s=20

friends

this must not happen at Costco

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It's always depressing when you see people who are normally Sam's Club members try Costco for the first time.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sorry I won’t do it again

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is the Jongga (the one with two "g"s) safe? :ohdear:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

That Ascent whey protein they have for less than Optimum Nutrition tastes like POO POO! Do not want.

Thank you for your sacrifice to bring us this knowledge

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Alucard posted:

It's always depressing when you see people who are normally Sam's Club members try Costco for the first time.

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013

This might be the most American headline I've ever read. :patriot:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Needs more gun references and how much he had to pay the ER

:patriot:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

On one hand, gtfo of the parking space, you can eat that hot dog at home. On the other hand, who could resist eating a delicious Costco hot dog the moment it comes into your hands.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Death by glizzy worship

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

on the one hand you should eat a dog at the food court where the machines for your fountain drank is

on the other hand if you've ever gotten so mad at someone for eating a hot dog at costco and waited more than 10 seconds for them to leave their parking space that poo poo is on you

park in the back and walk and be satisfied that you too will eat a 1.50 hot dog and burn it off with the exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I went to costco yesterday for a slice of pizza and a chocolate sundae, it was 2,500 calories for $8 and i cannot really complain