Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Silly Burrito posted:

What’s the easiest or best way to stream a match from PC Fire Pro or Wrestling Empire? Doesn’t need to be live, just something I can have people watch later.

Though it doesn't need to be live, still look into one of the streaming programs, like XSplit or OBS. They have recording functions along with streaming, and you can just edit it down if it's something to watch later. Just add the Fire Pro/Wrestling Empire as a source, check it's filling the screen, then hit record and ignore it until you're done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Antitonic posted:

Though it doesn't need to be live, still look into one of the streaming programs, like XSplit or OBS. They have recording functions along with streaming, and you can just edit it down if it's something to watch later. Just add the Fire Pro/Wrestling Empire as a source, check it's filling the screen, then hit record and ignore it until you're done.

Awesome, thanks for your help!

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Silly Burrito posted:

Awesome, thanks for your help!

Obviously, test stuff to make sure you’ve got the process down; wouldn’t want to ruin your first block of video. That also applies to recording quality and all, like aspect ratio. Usually the setup wizard can handle it all, but it’s good to proof check. Like errant mic pickups, or choppy frame rate on the input that you didn’t see.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Antitonic posted:

Obviously, test stuff to make sure you’ve got the process down; wouldn’t want to ruin your first block of video. That also applies to recording quality and all, like aspect ratio. Usually the setup wizard can handle it all, but it’s good to proof check. Like errant mic pickups, or choppy frame rate on the input that you didn’t see.

Thanks, that’s a good idea to check all that. My wife used to record a podcast, so I’ll see if I can use that microphone (I think it’s a blue Yeti?) too.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Thanks, that’s a good idea to check all that. My wife used to record a podcast, so I’ll see if I can use that microphone (I think it’s a blue Yeti?) too.

Yea, a Blue Yeti is definitely good.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

So I'm up to February 99 now in my Attitude Era game.

---------------------------------------------

WWF has had a bit of shuffling about; Bret Hart went on hiatus in April of 98 and HBK made a shock return at the April In Your House and wrestled two matches before heading back into politics again. Ultimate Warrior and Vader both left for big money offers from WCW while Mr. Perfect has also given politics a go. The Big Nasty Bastard himself signed with the WWF in January of 99 and they signed Arn Anderson away from WCW as well.

The world title has been a little less silly with who has been holding it; going from the Ultimate Warrior winning it at the 98 Rumble to Taker to Austin to Taker to Mankind winning it at the 99 Rumble. Crush dropped the IC title to Jake Roberts at Wrestlemania and won it back a few months later. It then was vacated because he was sentenced to jail for perjury so it went to fellow NoD alumni Faarooq to Billy Gunn and finally Flash Funk who has spent basically the entire game working random six mans and tags.
Marty Jannetty held the Euro title for three weeks before dropping it to Paul Roma who then lost it to Terry Gordy at Wrestlemania. It then went from Adam Bomb to Jannetty to Golga to Billy Gunn to Marc Mero to Terry Gordy to Godfather.

The tag titles are a bit more interesting. The Road Warriors held the titles for a few months before dropping them to HHH and Mankind, Animal then immediately went on hiatus and hasn't been seen since. Ultimo Dragon and Fake Diesel then won them and traded them back and forth with the Fantastics before Arn Anderson and Brian Pillman won them. Mankind & Vader were also named the tag team of the year despite never being an active tag team or even challenging for the tag titles.

There are currently three stables in the WWF; there is the Sickness which consists of Arn Anderson, Pillman and Bundy. There are the Pirates which is Undertaker and the Harris twins. Finally there is the Hangmen which consists of Savio Vega, Tatanka and Samu.
There are also a few wacky tag teams. Rocky Maivia & Tracy Smothers (Bad Reputation), TL Hopper and Chainz (the California Studs), Scotty Flamingo & Friar Ferguson (Hate Empire), Godfather & Paul Roma (Max Power) and fake Razor Ramon & Dean Dougla aka The Phenomenals.

------------------------------------------------------

WCW is almost quaint in how normal it is by comparision and there hasn't really even been much movement on the card. Lex Luger held the world title until may when he dropped it to Scott Hall. He then lost it to the Giant who held it until just before he left when he dropped it to Roddy Piper who is currently the champ. Duggan dropped the US title to Syxx, he lost it to Malenko, Malenko lost it to Duggan who then dropped it to the British Bulldog.
The tag titles have been bouncing around between the Quebecers, the Nasty Boys, Harlem Heat and are now held by the Steiners. I guess it is notable that the Quebecers had three different tag title reigns with a combined 8 defences in 6 and a half months. The TV title isn't very interesting outside of Eddie being TV champ and then vacating the title because he OD'd.
There aren't even any silly tag teams and only the one baffling stable; said stable is called The Swines and consists of Konnan, the Bluebloods (Robert Eaton and Dave Taylor), the Faces of Fear and Jimmy Hart as their mouthpiece.

---------------------------------------------

In other news;

Jimmy Snuka got killed by a SWAT team.

Gangrel cheated on Luna Vachon and they got divorced.

Triple H and Chyna are engaged.

Motoko Baba and Giant Baba have gotten divorced because Motoko was cheating on him with Ashura Hara. Giant Baba left and almost immediately became the head booker of New Japan.

Francine is the third most popular person in ECW because she posed nude.

TAKA Michinoku has started a band, unknown if he called it Just Four Guys.

:siren:BILL DEMOTT KILLED A MAN AND WAS SENTENCED TO 15 YEARS. :siren:

Kawada has gone on hiatus.

Rick Rude returned from his hiatus in May 98 and went back on hiatus by October 98.

Misawa went on a year long hiatus and just returned in December of 98.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

How does WWE 2K23 run on PC ?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

fit em all up in there posted:

How does WWE 2K23 run on PC ?

Not sure how the community creations stuff compares, but it actually runs pretty well on my steam deck, despite being listed as unsupported. Definitely way more stable than the last few years.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's still a ps4/xbone game on pc. runs fine

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Basic Chunnel posted:

Not sure how the community creations stuff compares, but it actually runs pretty well on my steam deck, despite being listed as unsupported. Definitely way more stable than the last few years.

CC have been cross platform since 2k22 so that's not a concern.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Testekill posted:

Godfather & Paul Roma (Max Power)

They're the team that you want to push but you mustn't push.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Godfather and Paul Roma should be the Trojan Horsemen.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
AEW game delayed because they are breaking it in two like Pokémon. AEW Fight Forever: Dynamite and AEW Fight Forever: Collision. You have to buy both to get the full roster and are absolutely forbidden from using certain people in the wrong game.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Tato posted:

AEW game delayed because they are breaking it in two like Pokémon. AEW Fight Forever: Dynamite and AEW Fight Forever: Collision. You have to buy both to get the full roster and are absolutely forbidden from using certain people in the wrong game.

You gotta plug Collision into the N64 memory park so you can play as CM Punk in the main game

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Drakkel posted:

You gotta plug Collision into the N64 memory park so you can play as CM Punk in the main game

Collision Memory Punk

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
AEW Fight Forever Featuring CM Punk from the Devil May Cry Series

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Collision Memory Punk

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

You can only get CM Punk from an in person event or a Gameshark

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Punk is hidden under the production truck. You will need a wrestler who knows surf (it CANNOT be Scott Colton) to get there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Majinfoose posted:

Instead of a GameShark can I use a Luchasaurus?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Tato posted:

Punk is hidden under the production truck. You will need a wrestler who knows surf (it CANNOT be Scott Colton) to get there.

Nonzero chance that shinsuke gets cut by the time the game comes out

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
AEW Fight Forever and Knuckles

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
AEW Fight Forever: New Punky Mode

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Tato posted:

The funny thing is King of Colosseum 2 just came up not far back and the first game has a red and green version, each has different rosters on them, and to get them all you need to buy both and it will combine them.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Making the consumer choose between Vader and Scott Norton? How rude.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Majinfoose posted:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
If you bite Kenny Omega three times in one match as Jon Moxley, you unlock Ace Steele

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ChrisBTY posted:

Making the consumer choose between Vader and Scott Norton? How rude.

That's how they knew they could get people to double dip.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

NutritiousSnack posted:

If you bite Kenny Omega three times in one match as Jon Moxley, you unlock Ace Steele

Use Strength on the truck to unlock Larry the dog

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

El Generico posted:

Use Strength on the truck to unlock Larry the dog

That is just an old playground rumor. The only way to unlock Larry the Dog is through inbreeding.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

CM Punk dies in a cutscene but my cousin told me if you equip the pepsi materia and beat Ruby Soho 100 times you can bring him back to life

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Coward Tony release the EWR Dwarf Fortress hybrid you dream of

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Trying posted:

Coward Tony release the EWR Dwarf Fortress hybrid you dream of

It's the post-apocalypse. Housing is exceedingly rare. There's a financially thriving City, but nobody wants to live there because it's incredibly crime-filled and dangerous. Professional wrestling has survived, and there's demand, but those doing it are scattered, lost.

There's only one solution... someone must build a WRESTLE FORTRESS.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Majinfoose posted:

GameShark Boy

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

after playing more KoC2 ive decided that timing based grapples just dont jive with me. Ive returned to VPW2 and had a real satisfying struggle match as my caw and his tag partner Super Delfin vs Vader and Hanson.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

VPW2 is about the closest thing to a perfect wrestle game I ever played. I wish you could create Joshi in it but aside from that, its the best.

Oh addendum: I kinda wish it had the persistent weapons No Mercy has

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I put billions of hours into KOC2 on my janky modded PS2 but trying to play it now is really difficult, it's super stiff feeling and I don't remember the order of all the menus. But man do I miss the announcers. And the brainbusters.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

im lame af what is koc2

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Kvlt! posted:

im lame af what is koc2

king of colosseum 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!