Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

If anyone hasn't seen it, set aside some time to catch this fun romp in Theatres in August

https://twitter.com/neonrated/status/1656690709892612096

Oh poo poo I loving love this movie and bought it on blue Ray because I couldn’t find it on digital.

I think you can now but this was a few years ago. If you haven’t seen it absolutely watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So is the new Zelda like the last one? I kinda got overwhelmed with that one and only got to like the second section.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wandler20 posted:

So is the new Zelda like the last one? I kinda got overwhelmed with that one and only got to like the second section.

Yeah, main new addition is Ratchet and Clank Nuts and Bolts vehicle building (fans just lying around everywhere, make cars / boats / airships). Also time rewinding for objects combined with meteor showers from islands way high up in the sky so the game features tons of verticality

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My friend was playing it on his emulator yesterday and it looked like it had tons of graphical glitches but the gameplay looked solid. I'm blaming the emulator for the glitches, game is probably S-Tier on the Switch.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Every reviewer who gave Zelda less than a 100% score will be put against the wall for dissident behavior

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

If anyone hasn't seen it, set aside some time to catch this fun romp in Theatres in August

https://twitter.com/neonrated/status/1656690709892612096

if anyone hasn't seen this and is interested do not read anything about it beyond the basic premise!!!! this is for you to better enjoy the film

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hot Diggity! posted:

A new Super Mega Baseball comes out in June :)

From one of the preview vids today:

:eyepop:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

wandler20 posted:

It's the same world (with some additions and modifications obviously) with new ways to do stuff and some nice QoL changes. This game is basically "you liked BOTW? Well, here's more of it and more cool poo poo to do!"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

if anyone hasn't seen this and is interested do not read anything about it beyond the basic premise!!!! this is for you to better enjoy the film

Yeah, the only synopsis you need is:

Noir style film about a 25-ish Douchebag being a drunken rear end in a top hat one evening, gets kidnapped, wakes up in an apartment converted into a prison cell. His wife is killed and he's the prime suspect. Fifteen years later, he's knocked out and left in a field. Why the gently caress did that happen to him and who did it? This now extremely driven douchebag is looking for answers

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Wait a minute how many OldBoys are there

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

T-Square posted:

There was an American remake with Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Olson, that honestly isn’t that bad but it’s nowhere near as good as the original.

Nov 6, 2002

it totally fucks up the ending compared to the original

or i should say, it executes it very poorly in comparison

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

T-Square posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=7&t_forumid=181#jump

T-Square
May 14, 2009

drat I don’t make the list. Guess I’ll need to start getting in slap fights in the NFCN thread!

Nov 6, 2002

i lol'd at everyone getting the phone closeups

https://twitter.com/ass_beaters/status/1656690134815735814

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

General Dog posted:

From one of the preview vids today:

:eyepop:

Lmao hell yeah

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

8000 days, holy poo poo

Nov 6, 2002

Mel hasn't posted in like three years, still in 5th.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I thought I’d be higher than 56th but it’s probably a good y’all have less exposure to my low-quality stream of consciousness.

Kalli posted:

8000 days, holy poo poo

Yeah I’m near 6700 but I lurked here for like 3yrs before registering.

:corsair:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jesus goddamned Christ I have a posting problem.

I suspect this is mostly being both a college and NFL fan and constantly posting in GDTs.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Comfortably in 69th place :smug:

Nov 6, 2002

I don't remember Shimrra posting that much but I'd wager 2/3rds of those are WEEI talking points about Belichick.

It is good that two of the best posters (Kalli and Gritty) are in the top three otherwise this place would be miserable.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Congrats to Tualips Tulips on moving into position 90

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I apparently need to rewatch Oldboy because I don't remember half of that stuff in the trailer :stare:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

. I am gonna use it as motivation to get back in shape though.

quote:

e: o poo poo Zelda tonight
The duality of man in one post.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1656683361086078979?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ
I grew up with the idea of Muppets being a race unto themselves, so this seems… weird to me.

Then again I recognize how important representation is for children so this is ultimately pretty cool

The big question is if TJ's family lives in Woodside over in Queens.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I don't like the human looking muppets, but if they're gonna have them they probably shouldn't all be white.

Nov 6, 2002

Can't wait to see how this becomes the next front in the culture war.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Well Tagalog, because it's going to get stupid!!!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nutters screaming at muppets when they tweet things about vaccines or being nice to people is pretty funny at least You can't get mad at a puppet without looking completely unhinged.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

#13 feels kinda right for various reasons…

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm surprised Catherine the Great doesn't show up there unless they changed user names.

She was only around for a year or two but she made it count.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I checked GBS and D&D out of curiosity, and re-regs from last week are on there with a dozen posts, so I'm surprised she isn't on it.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Woah, I'm like 5th in days. 89th in posts. I lurked for a long long time.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh that reminds me, I went to the twitter room two days ago.

It was the middle room of this 3 room installation on post 1978 Chinese art. Outside of something on one of the walls about countries suing each other over who owns the Moon, it was all just pithy quotes and random seeming art with that one black crow, a depressed parakeet, a gold canoe and a shelf of lovely cups with some writing about how stuff falls off a shelf and keeps getting replaced with cheaper and shittier replacements

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Forrest on Fire posted:

Well Tagalog, because it's going to get stupid!!!

:actually: it's now Filipino, as Tagalog was just the dialect on the main island of Luzon where Manila was.

Of course I recognize :thejoke:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Kalli posted:

Yeah, main new addition is Ratchet and Clank Nuts and Bolts vehicle building (fans just lying around everywhere, make cars / boats / airships). Also time rewinding for objects combined with meteor showers from islands way high up in the sky so the game features tons of verticality

So in other words it doesn't have real Zelda dungeons with maps and compasses and items either?

In that case it sucks, and those reviews are all bullshit. Bring back REAL Zelda.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

So in other words it doesn't have real Zelda dungeons with maps and compasses and items either?

In that case it sucks, and those reviews are all bullshit. Bring back REAL Zelda.

It's Breath of the Wild with verticality and legos.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

3 DONG HORSE posted:

It's Breath of the Wild with verticality and legos.

I like all three of those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I also love our TFF community :)