Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gonna stand in Red Square and shout "O-H!" until I hear a faint "I-O!" from the Kremlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Look clearly Russia is leading Ukraine into a trap that will envelope the entire ukrianian army in a spectacular Saturn style pincer maneuver

And they will also be doing a temporal pincer simultaneously to kill baby zelensky

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Vile Russophobia!!!!!

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1656395558339182594?s=20

post-soviet states have a saying for this kind of russians:
"suitcase, train station, moscow" it basically means shut up or leave

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 11, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

NihilCredo posted:

*sniff sniff* Aw yesssss, that's the stuff

poo poo like this depresses the poo poo out of me. What damaged people think like this. Lots, apparently. gently caress me

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

After the destruction of the 3 earlier Ukrainian armies, the hastily constituted 4th army, primarily of NATO mercenaries and Polish ne'er-do-wells, seems to be making small Bakhmut gains at the flanks

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1656681492834131969

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A detachment of squirrels and bunnies are following a gay bisexual Disney princess in a brutal onslaught to retake Bakhmut.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Karate Bastard posted:

A detachment of squirrels and bunnies are following a gay bisexual Disney princess in a brutal onslaught to retake Bakhmut.

I think that's the fifth army.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Beware the ides of blyat

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Der Kyhe posted:

I don't know if it is just me but that Storm shadow is a really stupid-looking missile.

Like someone took a roof box from Volvo 740 Estate, and glued some wings on it to use as a low-cost prop on home-made movie.
Stark industries looking missile

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Computer viking posted:

I think that's the fifth army.

No, the fifth army was destroyed already.

oh you meant the UKRAINIAN fifth army

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

HonorableTB posted:

No, the fifth army was destroyed already.

oh you meant the UKRAINIAN fifth army

"Once Russia destroys the Nth NATO-Ukraine army, there is no way they can raise an (N+1)th army!"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Even after mighty POCCNR loses miserably and gets driven out of Ukraine, pro-Russian shitheads will still go "XAXAXAXA we destroyed dozens of armies of HATO and Ukraine before they threw us out!!!!!!" just to cope about it.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

zone posted:

Even after mighty POCCNR loses miserably and gets driven out of Ukraine, pro-Russian shitheads will still go "XAXAXAXA we destroyed dozens of armies of HATO and Ukraine before they threw us out!!!!!!" just to cope about it.

That's fine, they can have all the imaginary victories they want as long as Ukraine gets the real one

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin
Lots of good news from Bakhmut today. I am guessing that the small counteroffensive is to draw the russian mobile reserves there and then begin strikes on other parts of the front. Godspeed

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Karate Bastard posted:

The Ukraine army sounds sexy.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Somaen posted:

Lots of good news from Bakhmut today. I am guessing that the small counteroffensive is to draw the russian mobile reserves there and then begin strikes on other parts of the front. Godspeed

It could just quite possibly be a symptom of utter exhaustion of local forces, and the probing attacks are as a result more effective than they would otherwise be. Throwing that many people to their deaths in Bakhmut apparently didn't go without this becoming a problem as a result.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

weg posted:

This is slander against the noble orangutan.

Are orangutans even capable of evil?

Only in the pursuit of fruit.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Orangutans will plot to destroy you.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Look clearly Russia is leading Ukraine into a trap that will envelope the entire ukrianian army in a spectacular Saturn style pincer maneuver

And they will also be doing a temporal pincer simultaneously to kill baby zelensky

IT'S A FEINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Boy I've missed that excuse)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

weg posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Murders_in_the_Rue_Morgue

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Orangutans will plot to destroy you.

This is a base chimpanzee lie. They say all orangutans are cops. Not true. Orangutans do prefer order, however. This drives chimpanzees crazy, hence the slurs.

Starting to like this Erdogan challenger
https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1656706590911741960?cxt=HHwWkIC-hb335v0tAAAA

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nelson Mandingo posted:

IT'S A FEINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Boy I've missed that excuse)

Feinting back to BerlinMoscow

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

weg posted:

There's an orangutan in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that's a murderer and sex pest.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Joke Miriam posted:

There's an orangutan in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that's a murderer and sex pest.

In an anime?!??!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What was that monkey from the movie Nope

Travis the chimp???

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
There are a lot of old, old stories/myths of apes being rapey and abducting woman so its probably a call out to that.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

WE! DO NOT! TALK ABOUT! THE ORANG-UTAN!

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

zone posted:

....... One wasn't enough, so they rigged up two
those drone dropped munitions scare the daylights out of them.

I was gonna ask as a complete idiot if those cope cages maybe worked for the grenade on a fishing line drone style attacks, but then I looked at the picture a second time and realized "probably not"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/EeldenDen/status/1656645536659697664
Good.

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1656739972081152027?t=l5MXo2BnzhRlJUslrCCsxQ&s=19

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

They lost 100,000 people for Meters of ground they aren't even fighting that hard to keep.

This war is loving pointless man

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

weg posted:

Isn't the bad guy in the next Godzilla/Kong movie an orangutan?

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

They lost 100,000 people for Meters of ground they aren't even fighting that hard to keep.

This war is loving pointless man

No it's not, if it wasn't for this, NATO would be on Russia's doorstep and russian-speakers in Ukraine would be in danger of bombings and poverty. Luckily, now that most of them are dead or refugees they were spared that horrible fate

zone
Dec 6, 2016

It begins. If these probes are causing them so much difficulty already, imagine how much worse off they'll be when the operation begins in earnest.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Still laughing about expansion team Japanese NATO where it’s like the time in the late 90s when there was an nfl team in Barcelona.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

shadow puppet of a posted:

Still laughing about expansion team Japanese NATO where it’s like the time in the late 90s when there was an nfl team in Barcelona.

The NATO expansion draft 2023

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1656745407588757513

Concerning

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Well, he never said how they had to arrive. Something got lost in communication along the way.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Holy poo poo :stare:

That's loving terrifying

Imagine being a Russian soldier in Bakhmut in rubble and the sky just lights up in unending fire

Jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zone posted:

Well, he never said how they had to arrive. Something got lost in communication along the way.