Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Testekill posted:

I just want to know what he was reading when he reacted like that, Vince is a goddamn madman but Robert researches literal war criminals for a living.

I think Robert is in the middle of a CEO cycle; this week's episodes are about Jack Welsh, the CEO who, if not invented the concept of laying off people to make numbers go up, was the one who popularized it, and as awful a human being as Welsh is, I haven't heard anything yet that compares to some of the things I know Vince has done. I imagine going from Welsh to Vince was a huge shock, even for Robert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Testekill posted:

I just want to know what he was reading when he reacted like that, Vince is a goddamn madman but Robert researches literal war criminals for a living.

he learned vince books the show and its all fake!!

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Vince has also covered up at least 1 murder that we know about. I would not be surprised if it came out that Snuka was not the first wrestler he covered up for since there was an implication during that whole saga that it wasn't Vince's first murder cover up. I would honestly not be surprised if it came out Vince himself had killed someone because he's that level of evil. When he dies and the skeletons come out of the closets, it's going to be crazy.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ChrisBTY posted:

Vince might be the most evil person on this earth who does not hold some manner of office or title.

Ehhhhhhh Dan Snyder.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Vince has also covered up at least 1 murder that we know about. I would not be surprised if it came out that Snuka was not the first wrestler he covered up for since there was an implication during that whole saga that it wasn't Vince's first murder cover up. I would honestly not be surprised if it came out Vince himself had killed someone because he's that level of evil. When he dies and the skeletons come out of the closets, it's going to be crazy.

He's so admitted that he'd murder his step dad if he wasn't already dead in that playboy interview. Was that pre or post Snuka just curiously.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Hirez posted:

He's so admitted that he'd murder his step dad if he wasn't already dead in that playboy interview. Was that pre or post Snuka just curiously.

Pretty sure it came out at the tail end of the Attitude Era well after Jimmy Snuka murdered Nancy Argentino.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

Vince might be the most evil person on this earth who does not hold some manner of office or title.

eh he held the ecw and wwf titles

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
completed the Vince Ringmaster book, not bad but felt unfinished, a lot of taking what wrestlers say as fact when they should know better but otherwise accurate and decently interesting. they could've done a lot more and for some reason ended it with his reveal as the higher power

it has the worst example of "audiobook narrator doesn't know the subject matter" I've ever heard (which is all over wrestling books not read by the author): nWo pronounced as "en-whoa"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
en-whoa fourlife

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Whoolighams posted:

completed the Vince Ringmaster book, not bad but felt unfinished, a lot of taking what wrestlers say as fact when they should know better but otherwise accurate and decently interesting.

I think spending whole chapters describing in detail some horrible thing that Vince has done to a wrestler or organization and then ending with a quote like "Vince is honest and never did anything wrong" pushes it into horror novel territory for me. It's fine but not outstanding really.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think spending whole chapters describing in detail some horrible thing that Vince has done to a wrestler or organization and then ending with a quote like "Vince is honest and never did anything wrong" pushes it into horror novel territory for me. It's fine but not outstanding really.

oh the multiple times it lays out how someone got hosed over hard by the company/Vince and ended up back and praising him is pretty brutal and closing it with Bret's comments was tough

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Tato posted:

en-whoa fourlife

Reminds me of that German live dub of the nWo theme… EEEEEEEHEHEHE

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/jtaexix/status/1656681566062489600?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0

LA Knight, Freakin’, Austin Theory and Miz

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

BIG, DAWG, ROMAN, REIGNS

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i'm guessing the comments are filled with NXT wrestlers who will be buried the second vince actually sees them like carmelo hayes and bron breakker

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, John Cena's annual appearance, and The Rock totally working Mania next year

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Disappointment, sexual assault, incest, Seth Rollins

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody, Roman, Rollins, and Dominic

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I mean AEW uses Pillars to refer to people who the future of the company will be build around so naturally WWE's four pillars are Roman Reigns, Ro Manreigns, Roma N. Reigns, and R. Reigns

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Majinfoose posted:

BEAST, INCARNATE, BROCK, LESNAR

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The actual real answer is:
- Austin Theory
- Solo Sikoa
- Bianca Belair
- Rhea Ripley

Two of these are good choices, two of them are very bad choices.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:

Rhea Ripley, Logan Paul, Bad Bunny, Amish Shanky

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
If I had to make an earnest guess probably Theory, Sikoa, Dom Mysterio, and Breakker

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Uncle Howdy, The Fiend, Alexa Bliss, Lilly

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The Four Pillars of WWE are Roman and if Roman is Not Available Brock.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Vince, The Brand, Saudi blood money, and dreams of The Rock coming back

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Heroine, Ketamine, Jellybean, Puff

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

the brand
the brand
the brand
vince mcmahon

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drakkel posted:

I mean AEW uses Pillars to refer to people who the future of the company will be build around so naturally WWE's four pillars are Roman Reigns, Ro Manreigns, Roma N. Reigns, and R. Reigns

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Then
Now
Forever

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

FOREVER

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Der-Wreck posted:

Reminds me of that German live dub of the nWo theme… EEEEEEEHEHEHE

Newnewnew, New World Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEIUIHMveRI

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I was told watching the Royal rumble this year that the final four were the future of the company.

Based on what I’ve seen I’d say Solo Sikoa, theory, Damian Priest, and Omos

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Omosexuals will rise

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao every time

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pillowpants posted:

I was told watching the Royal rumble this year that the final four were the future of the company.

Based on what I’ve seen I’d say Solo Sikoa, theory, Damian Priest, and Omos

Priest is gonna be 41 this year

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Julio Cruz posted:

PWInsider posted:

PWInsider is reporting that there has been praise internally for Priest for everything he's done during the Bad Bunny feud and one source stated that he's seen as one of the "top level players" going forward.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Hehehehe every time

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ok...Priest in as the new school Undertaker/Nash combo, with Dijak as his new-style Kane.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bobby Roode had his 2nd major neck surgery in 6 months yesterday (his 46th birthday) https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJJOehrEEV/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Julio Cruz posted:

So he's pretty young for a WWE main eventer