Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

this is going well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
they dont get that once youre rich you are automatically invited to all the clubs conspiracy people hate

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mola Yam posted:

why did tesla stock go up so much after he announced this

do people think that having musk pay more attention to a company is a good thing

Stock market is completely made up and has 0 correlation with reality. All movement in musk products is exclusively due to his cult hootin and hollerin over whatever the gently caress he announces.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Cael posted:

*bursts into the thread out of breath*

Legend of Zelda: Yaccarino of Time

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Asproigerosis posted:

Stock market is completely made up and has 0 correlation with reality. All movement in musk products is exclusively due to his cult hootin and hollerin over whatever the gently caress he announces.

like a less appealing steve jobs.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

coconono posted:

like a less appealing steve jobs.

elon musk and steve jobs are the same

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
steve jobs smelling like rotten garbage and screaming at steve wozniak to code

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
going on a fruit only diet and dying from pancreatic cancer to prove my genius intellect

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the worlds first unwoke globalist

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the worlds first unwoke globalist

unwoken, unwoken, unwoken, unwoken
say the slurs, that must be spoken

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Cael posted:

goldmine

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Meat Miracle posted:

unwoken, unwoken, unwoken, unwoken
say the slurs, that must be spoken

mine the gems
for money makin

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Nvm

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

New CEO is either gonna ditch after a month after having to try to implement Musk’s idiot ideas or Twitter is about to implode so Musk is gonna toss the time bomb in their lap to go ”It happened when they were CEO, not me!. I was actually running it perfectly, so I am still a super smart business man!” either way :lol:

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

New CEO is either gonna ditch after a month after having to try to implement Musk’s idiot ideas or Twitter is about to implode so Musk is gonna toss the time bomb in their lap to go ”It happened when they were CEO, not me!. I was actually running it perfectly, so I am still a super smart business man!” either way :lol:

100% it is about to implode

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

a lot of meltdowns under that tweet

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lmao
https://twitter.com/coriander_sun/status/1656846166280097792?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

what kind of moron would say "yes, I'd love to be your new CEO" when the previous guy hasn't even been paying the lease for their HQ? whoever takes over is going to be pressured into signing things that Musk doesn't want to sign

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

I for one strongly encourage Musk buying, and running Red Bull 40’ into the ground like a bunker buster

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

err posted:

a lot of meltdowns under that tweet

Just an amazing amount of meltdowns. I'm glad Elon picked the one CEO we can all dislike.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how did elon blunder this one up so bad

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Cael posted:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

a.lo posted:

how did elon blunder this one up so bad

practice. his last project exploded like two weeks ago

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Cael posted:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

TruthGPT is funded by an obscure cryptocurrency, ChatGPT is funded by 10 billion dollars and paying people in developing nations a few bucks to filter out the most heinous poo poo ever created by man. Who knows which will triumph.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

TruthGPT is funded by an obscure cryptocurrency, ChatGPT is funded by 10 billion dollars and paying people in developing nations a few bucks to filter out the most heinous poo poo ever created by man. Who knows which will triumph.
TruthGPT isn't run by Musk, it's a random scammer who filed for and got the trademark

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i think that truthgpt thing isn't associated with elon at all.

just some crypto grifters lampreying on to his tweets.

the website is amazing though, barely literate with an awesome "roadmap" to listing on the stock exchange

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
that said, people should continue to mock "elon musk's truthgpt", because if it makes him mad and he goes after the crypto dorks, it's a win/win

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Spergin Morlock posted:

what kind of moron would say "yes, I'd love to be your new CEO" when the previous guy hasn't even been paying the lease for their HQ? whoever takes over is going to be pressured into signing things that Musk doesn't want to sign

you

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Niwrad posted:

What is even the point of this? To save a few bucks not having to store some old tweets from a celebrity? The cost for that has to be miniscule.

To get rid of the dreaded bots

For some reasons Musks poste are still an event horizon of bots targeting gullible morons

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lmao which one of you did this

https://twitter.com/lelysses/status/1656871255369216001

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Spergin Morlock posted:

Yeah, you gotta be a total rube to take this gig without getting most of the money upfront. It’s not like you’re going to be allowed to make any decisions.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Spergin Morlock posted:

They are either true believers or just looking for clout.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Spergin Morlock posted:

Same type of idiots who keep going to bat or working for Trump.

Sure he's going to gently caress you over, but what if he somehow didn't? Wouldn't that be great?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Fun watching blue checks realize rich idiots don’t give a gently caress about them in real time tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

lmao she’s a globalist
oh my god, ben garrison was right

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nemo2342 posted:

Just an amazing amount of meltdowns. I'm glad Elon picked the one CEO we can all dislike.

The true centrist

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

someone who is willing to sell out their immense professional network, and who is very confident in their lawyers' ability to write an airtight contract with an enforceable golden parachute

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Tucker is going to back out of his Twitter exclusive white power hour show now that the platform is going to be lead by a WEF globalist?

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

looks like sometime in the last month Musk's pr team expanded into FT's comment section. as recently as March you couldn't find a single positive comment about him, with the top comments all complaining about FT's editorial choice to give him so much coverage. under today's article about Linda Yaccarino the top comments read exactly like what you see from blue check marks. also I've never seen 90 recommendations for a comment on a 3 hour old FT article before