Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

friday thread is the methanar's "wild" pussyhunt thread rn and hot coco on the clout is nowhere to be found :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have faith that justice will be served in the friday thread

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Karma Comedian posted:

gently caress is it really Friday again already I don't know if I can keep doing this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

lol he posted a convo with someone's name and picture uncensored smdh

friday thread currently in sham🅱️les

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 12, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nooner posted:

Lol methanar didn't get laid

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So lemme get this straight. Methanar just did his posts but on a 1 on 1 date with a lady instead of a dead comedy forum and the lady found him to be not a match as all he did was whip out paystub photos and complain about FICA taking so much money he couldn't tip the wait staff.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So lemme get this straight. Methanar just did his posts but on a 1 on 1 date with a lady instead of a dead comedy forum and the lady found him to be not a match as all he did was whip out paystub photos and complain about FICA taking so much money he couldn't tip the wait staff.

lmao yeah, then he posted an unedited screenshot of a conversation with another woman that included her name and picture

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

who the gently caress opens a friday thread at 10 oclock on the best coast on thursday?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ugh. My dad's funeral celebration thing is today in the afternoon.

Time for bed.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Nah my bio mentions how I'm new in town to Portland. So it's a common talking point about how I've moved from Canada to the US. And then how I ended up in Portland. I always keep it light and positive ✨️

I spent the first year of being in the US in vegas.
Las vegas made sense at the time. It just turns out life is hard for a Canadian in the desert. I missed grass lol. 😅

Thankfully Portland had lots of grass so here I am!

Washington state has no income tax so it made a lot of sense to pick the Vancouver side. And the state capital gains is only for more than 250k so as long as I'm slow with selling, it doesn't matter.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 08:20 on May 12, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

you should tip on dates

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Honestly I kind of wonder if it would help if I was more explicit about the paystubs thing.

I do always drop that I own a house and mention tax brackets when i can. I spend a lot of time talking about how cool my job is. But idk maybe I should lean more into it.

Not sure what else to talk about other than work tbh. It's been most of my personality for the past 8 years

MrQwerty posted:

you should tip on dates
no

Methanar fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 12, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

have you tried doing a psyop on your date involving doors

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

MrQwerty posted:

you should tip on dates

Mystery solved.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

women love cheap assholes who don't tip and post screens of their dating profiles on internet forums

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

f r I d a y

I'm off to Eurovision tonight

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's Friday and I'm on mother loving vacation babyyy

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Woo friday
Feels good having a job again and having this precious day to look forward to again :)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh no I missed it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Splicer posted:

Oh no I missed it

All hail
Edit or was it all glory to the hypnotoad

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

threadban methanar, the Friday vibes are all hosed up when that dipshit posts here

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:stare:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Peggy Edson posted:

threadban methanar, the Friday vibes are all hosed up when that dipshit posts here

Ban + 30 for posting an uncensored convo with some poor woman's name and picture on hinge

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

Ban + 30 for posting an uncensored convo with some poor woman's name and picture on hinge

that woman is a god drat hero

:911:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Methanar posted:

Honestly I kind of wonder if it would help if I was more explicit about the paystubs thing.

I do always drop that I own a house and mention tax brackets when i can. I spend a lot of time talking about how cool my job is. But idk maybe I should lean more into it.

Not sure what else to talk about other than work tbh. It's been most of my personality for the past 8 years

no

tax brackets always get em wet. you appear to have a job where your personality is meant to be and keep moving cities hoping the new scenery will fix your woes when the only fix is to suck less. when you completely suck poo poo there is no city on the planet cool enough to take the edge off of that.

also you don't tip in a country where its basically mandatory. youre a stud and a total catch. why aren't you drowning in pussy??

happy friday to everyone else

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

Add another month for not tipping. What a dumb hill to die on.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anyway it’s Friday folks…

Line
Em
Up

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

tax brackets always get em wet. you appear to have a job where your personality is meant to be and keep moving cities hoping the new scenery will fix your woes when the only fix is to suck less. when you completely suck poo poo there is no city on the planet cool enough to take the edge off of that.

also you don't tip in a country where its basically mandatory. youre a stud and a total catch. why aren't you drowning in pussy??

happy friday to everyone else

Methanar should include a full financial dossier in his profile instead of w/e nonsense is there atm. That way people who give a poo poo can go on dates with him, and everybody with sense can avoid him. Win-win.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Starting the evening skulling some piss in Bangkok, Thailand with a shot of Soi Cowboy.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Peggy Edson posted:

Methanar should just be banned from the forums in general for being a giant rear end loser.

It's good he doesn't tip on dates though. Let's the ladies see the red flags right away so they can gtfo before wasting too much time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol methanar

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Methanar posting is no longer allowed and that includes any and all mention of him thank u

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i can hear the ewoks out in the forest celebrating a great friday victory

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
zelda

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Order to Friday has been restored.

I'm currently gyming then breakfast with a bud, then gotta take the car in. Although way to round off a week off.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Anyway it’s Friday folks…

Line
Em
Up

we doing lines in here?

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Yeah man it chill

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Luvcow posted:

i can hear the ewoks out in the forest celebrating a great friday victory

Ya and it's the yub nub song not that rerelease bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s Friday now and I’m at work.

Someone end my suffering tyvm