Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

wtf is the wef

e: oh, World Economic Forum? What, let me guess, that means (((((JEWS()))) to these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol elon is going to wrongfully terminate her and settle

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Data Graham posted:

wtf is the wef

e: oh, World Economic Forum? What, let me guess, that means (((((JEWS()))) to these people

Had same question, and yes, you got it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Still highly entertained by "gorilla (real life) marketing"

Infinite self-confidence and infinite ignorance

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Data Graham posted:

Still highly entertained by "gorilla (real life) marketing"

Infinite self-confidence and infinite ignorance

Oh they mean guerrilla marketing! I thought it was something I’d not heard of, but they’re just idiots.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Fash purity tests are the best. Nobody is immune.

Also lol as the whole “liberal media” cannard when the senior executives at media companies are all chuds.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sanford posted:

Oh they mean guerrilla marketing! I thought it was something I’d not heard of, but they’re just idiots.

https://i.imgur.com/rnxnNoQ.gifv

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

davecrazy posted:

Fash purity tests are the best. Nobody is immune.

being a fascist is like playing 'battle royale', the circle keeps shrinking until there's only one person left

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Her first day she'll tweet her plans and priorities, catturd will whine, and Elon will immediately override her and make all the decisions lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Elon hiring a female CEO is gonna rival ASUS over the past few weeks for burning goodwill with your userbase

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Can't believe Elon found a megachud CEO who immediately got outed as a (((WEF LIZARD PERSON)))

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sanford posted:

They could be talking about having NFT ape billboards as well, who knows with these guys

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

You can only fail up at that level, even if it goes sideways she'll walk away with a boatload of money and "experience" that guarantees CEO or board positions for life.

Elizabeth Holmes hasn’t exactly “failed up”.

More directly relevant: Marissa Mayer. She is set for life, but she hasn’t exactly failed up since leading Yahoo during an era of mismanagement.

I’d also assume an EVP at NBCUniversal was already set for life in terms of material financial security and the ability to bag high-income jobs even before a stint as CEO.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

gently caress you UK and Australia I guess lol

https://twitter.com/arstechnica/status/1657003320681152514?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

“Buddy this is a bad look. Run a poll”

This guy made my day

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

Elon hiring a female CEO is gonna rival ASUS over the past few weeks for burning goodwill with your userbase

What's ASUS done?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

goatface posted:

What's ASUS done?

not much

asus with you?

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

goatface posted:

What's ASUS done?

quote:

“We are aware of a limited number of reports online claiming that excess voltage while overclocking may have damaged the motherboard socket and pin pads. We are actively investigating the situation and are working with our ODM partners to ensure voltages applied to Ryzen 7000X3D CPUs via motherboard BIOS settings are within product specifications. Anyone whose CPU may have been impacted by this issue should contact AMD customer support.”

And if you update the BIOS it voids the warranty lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

holtemon posted:

And if you update the BIOS it voids the warranty lol

also it doesn't fix the overvolt, at all

lol $1000 mobos literally making top-end AMD chips internally catch fire and explode the silicon into the pin pad, destroying everything, and the solution is, "here's some BIOS that don't actually fix the problem, and if you flash the BIOS that we released as a solution, well, gently caress you and your motherboard lol thanks for your business!"

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:20 on May 12, 2023

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

So like, Tesla has effectively pulled out of these markets then?

That can't look good

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
Congratulations to Australia and the UK

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

rid of guns and elon

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Ireland too.

I just checked on a local message board and one of the regular posters, who was previously a committed musk fan is throwing a big strop.
He had a preorder for model s and a loving cyberpunk.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

whats a strop

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

whats a strop

a tanty, a huff

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mr Scumbag posted:

As an Aussie, this is indeed good news!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Alan Smithee posted:

whats a strop

Like a wobbly or a tanty.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Alan Smithee posted:

whats a strop

A big paddy,a shitfit,thromby,screaming ab dab.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nothing

what's ab dab with you?

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Halisnacks posted:

More directly relevant: Marissa Mayer. She is set for life, but she hasn’t exactly failed up since leading Yahoo during an era of mismanagement.

worst CEO I've ever worked under. if Twitter is getting their own Marisa then I feel real bad for anyone still left there not of their own will.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Since bluecheck fascists are throwing such a fit over Yikesaroo, I still think Elon dumping her and declaring himself as "identifying as female" could happen. No possibility is too dumb when it comes to Elon.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Mr Scumbag posted:

Also Japan, India and Indonesia.

Someone was saying Musk was still quite popular in Japan. Wonder if this'll affect that.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Jestery posted:

So like, Tesla has effectively pulled out of these markets then?

That can't look good
Australia - yes, you apparently can't register new LHD cars over there. Aussies are getting a variation of the update email telling them their orders are going to be cancelled, end of.

UK folk have been told they can buy a LHD car instead with 3 years of supercharging or get £2000 off a 3/Y (a totally different car type). Tesla are naturally selling the LHD cars for most money than the pre-order people signed up for, even though by rights LHD cars ought to be cheaper given the inconveniences people will face from everything being on the opposide side of the car (e.g. multistorey car park ticket machines, toll booths, drivethroughs, etc), as well as the hit to residuals from having a very limited pool of interested buyers.

That said - just lol if anyone actually takes them up on this offer, given how frequently Tesla changes pricing and even configurations. I would not be surprised to see a RHD launch in 12-18 months, once the landscape changes, or massive price cuts if demand doesn't meet supply. Why would you take that gamble with a 6 figure car?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The number of these blue tick bot accounts that seem to hijack legit Twitter accounts and then lead to the same dogshit Bitcoin scam site is incredible. I block 20 or so a day

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Mr Scumbag posted:

Good for Australia bad for Australian Dashcam videos

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
WHOA 480p????

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656945049731751936?s=20

Also, Musk is 100% taking the weight loss drug

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1656913637620023296?s=20

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

More common
Anxiety
bloating
blurred vision
chills
cold sweats
confusion
constipation
cool, pale skin
cough
darkened urine
depression
diarrhea
difficulty swallowing
dizziness
fast heartbeat
fever
headache
increased hunger
indigestion
large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
loss of appetite
nausea
nervousness
nightmare
pain in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
seizures
skin rash
slurred speech
tightness in the chest
trouble breathing
unusual tiredness or weakness
vomiting
yellow eyes or skin

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

Less common
Acid or sour stomach
belching
excess air or gas in stomach
feeling pressure in the stomach
heartburn
passing gas
stomach discomfort, swelling, tenderness, or upset
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

worth it to not have to hop on the elliptical for 35 minutes a day imo

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

E the Shaggy posted:

WHOA 480p????

Time to register a Twitter account to post my Nintendo Wii Let's Play's on.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Tucker Carlson being a streamer in 480 is going to rule

Like a 12 year old that just started streaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I don't even give her six weeks now that Musk fanatics are turning on her:

https://twitter.com/MrStevenSteele/status/1656899801680625666?s=20