Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

its a racehorse, they made a movie about it i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna sink a boat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hardtack

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Another boat sunk, another glorious victory.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

coconono posted:

I’m gonna sink a boat

what are you gonna do, sit in it!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That DICK! posted:

what are you gonna do, sit in it!

No. I’m drilling for billionaire tears

https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/tools/how-to/a19139/how-to-waterproof-your-cordless-power-tools/

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I can pound it flat with a hammer and it will cook quicker

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I was today years old when I found out why Grumpy is so grumpy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFqXKoN3WBw&t=4s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the film, grumpy hates and is distrustful of snow white for being a woman. he says all women are poison.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
zelda

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I don't want to take the day off work so I'm just going to bring my Switch and close the door. Happy Zelda Eve everyone!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i took off tomorrow and monday (I had to use the time, it doesn't carry over and my first year ends 5/31)

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I had grandma daycare today and tomorrow I am the daycare, total bullshit, let me play my game baby

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I got Tears early and I'll just say it's extremely fun to watch Nintendo and FROMsoft copy each other's games in many ways but both keep elevating the art form in different ways. 10/10 game especially for a freak bastard who loved Nuts and Bolts.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So is there less weapon degradation and cooking in this one or is it the same as the last one?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I want it to cook every calorie I eat for ten years and degrade my controller so I have to buy a new one every week

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

So is there less weapon degradation and cooking in this one or is it the same as the last one?

There's the same amount, but I found cooking to be fun and it's more fun now because you can save recipes and don't have to remember them in your head. Also weapon degradation is even more inconsequential now because you can make a weapon out of anything that are better than the weapons you find, you can make fighter jets and mechs lol.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Half hour til Zelda

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Dangerous Person posted:

Half hour til Zelda

Doesn't Nintendo usually go on Pacific time? I'd expect three more hours. I'm going to bed anyway, I'm too old to stay up late for this stuff.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
My uncle who works at Nintendo said that it's an east coast midnight release

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I started preloading it at 6PM EST. I just checked it and it was only halfway done. My Switch D/Ced from the internet at some point.
Now I got to go to bed like a loser instead of playing Zelda until the sun rises like a Chad.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning. zelda.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

waiitng for it to arrive.... waiting...

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I just started Breath of the Wild last week.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

I just started Breath of the Wild last week.

i am envious that you have the full experience of two goated games ahead of you instead of just 1

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

i am envious that you have the full experience of two goated games ahead of you instead of just 1

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

There's the same amount, but I found cooking to be fun and it's more fun now because you can save recipes and don't have to remember them in your head. Also weapon degradation is even more inconsequential now because you can make a weapon out of anything that are better than the weapons you find, you can make fighter jets and mechs lol.

Those both sound like nice improvements. The weapon combination thing seemed like it would help with degradation a bit. Maybe I’ll give it a shot!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Today is going to be the longest day of work ever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how can i help?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yall have fun with Zelda. I'm going to play the server test for Diablo 4 this weekend.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

Yall have fun with Zelda. I'm going to play the server test for Diablo 4 this weekend.

I'm gonna do both!!

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Going to see Gaslight Anthem tonight like it’s 2008! Maybe I still fit into my skinny jeans.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I'm gonna do both!!

HOT!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tal;k to me brother numb.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1654507084438814721

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

from what i saw in reviews the new weapons system is the exact same poo poo with an extra step so i'll be passing. some of the other additions looks sick though so I hope everyone enjoys.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Gonna play Zelda all day and then go to a 35mm screening of Prom Night II tonight. It'a good rear end day

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the zelda

is very good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Critical posted:

from what i saw in reviews the new weapons system is the exact same poo poo with an extra step so i'll be passing. some of the other additions looks sick though so I hope everyone enjoys.

dumbass!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the game is sick