Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Nuebot posted:

I might resort to doing that tomorrow since there's so much stuff I want to redeem but I don't want to waste them, at least they're worth some alright silver. Though I think I'm close to unlocking that wheel

They aren't in short supply at all, so I wouldn't sweat it. Just sell them 20-50 at a time if you are worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The library just says the wheel unlocks at 50, so I guess that means everything needs to be at 50. Crafting is your only skill under 50.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Nuebot posted:

I just realized that Ancient coins are still treated as items despite being shown as currency. So now I'm stuck at 200 of those with a lot just sitting around doing nothing waiting to be collected; is there any way I can spend or use those while waiting for that shop to open up?

When you get farther in, soap is the same way. Spend it when you get close to cap!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I wish someone had tattoo'd DON'T SELL IT on my forehead in comic sans the moment I loaded the webpage yesterday

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I started a farm last night and have already spent too much time on this dumb game. I love it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Slimy Hog posted:

I started a farm last night and have already spent too much time on this dumb game. I love it.

What’s your IGN?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

What's your in game name? And expand your mailbox.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I found a slimy hog so I assume that’s them. Sent 5 OJ - Embiggen your box!

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

monkeytennis posted:

I found a slimy hog so I assume that’s them. Sent 5 OJ - Embiggen your box!

Yeah, Slimy Hog is my name, thanks!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I felt this was a pretty ludicrous guess

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

MarcusSA posted:

What’s your IGN?
You're an addict.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Whew.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

Slimy Hog posted:

Yeah, Slimy Hog is my name, thanks!

Expand! That! Box!

I’ve got crafting at 97 and exploring at 96 now, getting so close!! And just unlocked pirates cove, drat but that’s a huge leap in value for fish.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

You're an addict.

Dealer actually.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I've farmed many leeks and still don't have runestone 10. That, and the one I need the orb for are the only ones I don't have at least one guaranteed way of getting right now :argh:

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

littleratbastard posted:

Expand! That! Box!

I’ve got crafting at 97 and exploring at 96 now, getting so close!! And just unlocked pirates cove, drat but that’s a huge leap in value for fish.

Expanded a bit more. Thanks everyone for the gifts!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Great work, that is a LOT of gold fish!

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Beasteh posted:

I felt this was a pretty ludicrous guess

That would be a, what, 25% chance of getting correct based on what's showing? My math right?

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe

HPanda posted:

That would be a, what, 25% chance of getting correct based on what's showing? My math right?

The first and last are known. The middle two could have been any of 88, 89, 98, or 99. So yes. But an incorrect guess would have provided the answer, so at most 1 more guess would be necessary.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Thank you Marcus for all the juice. :3

I’m on Parts Unknown XX - is there some simple way to get gold leaves? Right now I’m thinking I could level up my frog, but is there something simple that I’m missing?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

GreenMetalSun posted:

I’m on Parts Unknown XX - is there some simple way to get gold leaves? Right now I’m thinking I could level up my frog, but is there something simple that I’m missing?

Grab bag 3 also has them, and you could throw bacon or gold feathers in the well. Leveling tree frog is probably the best way though. I’ll send you some Crunchy Omelets

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

GreenMetalSun posted:

Here are your options: https://buddy.farm/i/gold-leaf/

You could dump some stam into Forest, which works well if you need mushrooms and wood and straw and antlers for nets and other crafts anyway.

Frog as you mentioned is the other easy one, but that’s passive and slow.

There’s also WW, but I probably wouldn’t recommend it unless you have nothing else to throw.

Ruggan fucked around with this message at 14:47 on May 13, 2023

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

koshmar posted:

Grab bag 3 also has them, and you could throw bacon or gold feathers in the well. Leveling tree frog is probably the best way though. I’ll send you some Crunchy Omelets

GB03 is a quest or PHR only item, I think. There’s no way to get them otherwise.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Ruggan posted:

GB03 is a quest or PHR only item, I think. There’s no way to get them otherwise.

I'm so used to items that are awful to get that I missed the forest at the bottom of the page for gold leaf's.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Anyone know if there is another quest after this?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The quest line isn’t on Buddy yet.

I was very tempted to sell my pies, really glad I didn’t.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

koshmar posted:

The quest line isn’t on Buddy yet.

I was very tempted to sell my pies, really glad I didn’t.

Yeah I wasn’t sure if anyone made it past that yet.

Sorry hawk no more grapes lol

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

God damnit I just sold my grape pies.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

I got 5.2k grapes, who needs 'em? I hate cooking so I'm nowhere near high enough level to actually make pies.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah I wasn’t sure if anyone made it past that yet.

Sorry hawk no more grapes lol

:rip:

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Anyone know if there is another quest after this?

gently caress, I'm only on stage 2, and that's already eaten up all the tomatoes and onions I was farming for the other monthly questline.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I feel like once you get to where fishing is your moneymaker, never sell anything again unless it's going to void. It feels real bad to see a timed quest pop up when you can't easily finish it in time beside you just sold stuff off.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Grapes incoming

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

If you can't fish or explore up hundreds of an item with a few clicks, don't sell it.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

koshmar posted:

Grapes incoming

:toot:

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

mrmcd posted:

God damnit I just sold my grape pies.

You need some fruit juice or grapes?

Also I just got the 12th crop row on my one year anniversary.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

koshmar posted:

You need some fruit juice or grapes?

Also I just got the 12th crop row on my one year anniversary.

Nah I'm fine it's just cranking then out 1 at a time that sucks.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Day 2 of playing and I am at 70 exploring lmao

e: vvv i assumed this to be the case

Beasteh fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 13, 2023

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Beasteh posted:

Not even 10% to 99! :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Beasteh posted:

e: vvv i assumed this to be the case

I sent you some spiders, if you start seeing spiders -> cutlass in the exchange center, hit it. You need a lot of them over the course of the game. I forget when you get the wishing well, but toss in crab claws. Forever.