Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Why exactly are they calling her a woke marxist liberal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

brugroffil posted:

Woman + WEF board member

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

brugroffil posted:

she worked(??) for the world economic forum so clearly she is a homunculus spun off from the flesh of soros himself

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
today it is blue checks, tomorrow it is bar codes :tinfoil:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I keep thinking things like “this is a plot to ____” and then abandoning the line of thinking. This isn’t a ploy, Elon is far too stupid for ploys. this is just a fuckup.

he hired a right wing woman with ties to advertisers because Twitter is spiraling the drain, his mistake was not reading the fine print. I think he only actually believes about half of the conspiracy nonsense he posts, the rest is red meat for the rubes, and it makes sense that the WEF portions are portions he doesn’t believe, because he knows the WEF exists to benefit him.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I keep thinking things like “this is a plot to ____” and then abandoning the line of thinking. This isn’t a ploy, Elon is far too stupid for ploys. this is just a fuckup.

he hired a right wing woman with ties to advertisers because Twitter is spiraling the drain, his mistake was not reading the fine print. I think he only actually believes about half of the conspiracy nonsense he posts, the rest is red meat for the rubes, and it makes sense that the WEF portions are portions he doesn’t believe, because he knows the WEF exists to benefit him.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!
catturd2 in a blender

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

brugroffil posted:

Said people should wear masks to avoid catching/spreading covid

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

PostNouveau posted:

Said people should wear masks to avoid catching/spreading covid

Concerning

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Following Ian Miles Cheong is a false flag

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

ew gross

imagine using twitter in 2023

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

its funny he thinks that people on the left give a poo poo about any of this at this point

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I guarantee he has no idea what WEF does.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

brugroffil posted:

shes a woman op

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

You can post 4K videos of cats in a blender now on twitter!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

mdemone posted:

I guarantee he has no idea what WEF does.
It's where (((they))) control the money

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1657091963529617427

lmfao of course

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
groims et stands for "Wet Ess Fanny" :elon::elon:

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

punished milkman posted:

[Musk] let loose the hogs of boer

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
It’s always fascinating when female chuds get into positions of any sort of power and immediately discover just the sort of people they’ve been pandering too. It’d be funny if it wasn’t for the death or rape threats.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1657075579072413703

theyre turning on him lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

God yes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

this guy rocks https://twitter.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1657085680688799745?s=20

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/goldman/status/1657099166764630016

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
lol, somehow in the middle of all this is always forget that their hero literally owns a brain chip implant company.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
So how much cash up front must it take to get someone to agree to leave their normal, stable, corporate sociopath job and go off to be CEO of Twitter for Elong loving Musk?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its pretty funny that he picked somebody who is both a red hat chud and a (((globalist))) NGO/public-private-partnership lib and thus picked the most hateable CEO ever by both sides, but nobody on the right understands why the pick sucks rear end

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

elon really hates animals

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk has gone woke

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/rescuedog1004/status/1657077831816413184
so mad at musk they've decided he's trans

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
transhumanism... transgender... its all coming together

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

This guy is just incredible

https://twitter.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1657001995725676544

edit: https://twitter.com/OversoulOcho/status/1657012223091539968

these people are so afraid of trans people they are seing them everywhere

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 22:19 on May 12, 2023

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

the boogeymen are everywhere you choose to look if you want to see them badly enough

food for thought....:hchatter:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
epic low follower twitter account run by a nobody

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Yeah, sorry for the derail, but "Gisele Bundchen is an illuminati" followed by "Gisele Bundchen is trans" are hot takes I wanst really prepared to read today

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Elias_Maluco posted:

Yeah, sorry for the derail, but "Gisele Bundchen is an illuminati" followed by "Gisele Bundchen is trans" are hot takes I wanst really prepared to read today

now the Tom Brady divorce makes sense!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tom brady doesnt own twitter or any website he's a loser jock

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Elias_Maluco posted:

there was something going around yesterday where a bunch of terfs were convinced jennifer aniston is trans

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
terfs think everything and everyone is secretly trans what else is new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
you're probably equating terfs with the transpiracy types, i'd imagine there's some intersection but terfs haven't really given in to that tendency yet.