Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I think it will be way more interesting when it can return actual results for a comic about Superman talking to Goku about Lex Luther

Like all I want is Hey Goku Lex Luther is a bald guy

Basically look at what the model thinks Lex Luther is and just attempt to describe it (in this case him). I'm not asking for a full LLM reference just yet. It does seem to understand speech bubbles at least. Mostly... that middle panel with Superman saying the exact same thing as off screen (Goku?) is weird.

I just struggle to find even a shitpost use for understands text better but still you are going to want to break out photoshop oh and the general images look like something made 16 months ago. It's a very important step this feels like something I'm going to forget about and is going to come out of left field as the best option in 2 years I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

What's on television today?

Lots of 1960s classics:

Alexandra Daddario's Catwoman

Jon Hamm's Batman, or Bathamm

Tina Fey as... Mysterious Woman Who Isn't Wearing a Riddler Outfit Despite the Prompt

Jeff Probst's Fantasy Island

Nick Offerman's Investigative Drama

Gal Gadot in I Love Lucy

John Cleese looks suspiciously at things

and Not Steve Martin introduces you to.. the Spooky Zone

The Tentacled Horror, a Spooky Zone classic

CSI Miami?

Law and Order

Another season of Power Rangers

Breaking Bad

Unsettling Ventriloquist Puppets

Spooky Zone Shrunken Heads

The Bionic Women

All Hail Lamps

Invasion of the Rubber Masks

Mayan Mysteries

I laughed. The group laughed. The monster laughed. The walls laughed. Everyone had a great time.

Ghosts In The Hall

Hotel Spooky Zone

Attack of the Flying Things That Are Ultimately Harmless

Science Guy

Business time selfie and going for a drive

Spooky Zone Dolls

PBS Programming

Janelle Monáe's Star Trek

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 10, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

We all know crabs know how to use knives.
Accidentally got some ninja spiders, Ninja spider does not produce this
"a spider chopping pickles with a ninja "

oh of course this is spiderman adjacent in the latent space

"Spider that is a ninja" maybe?

Spider dressed as a ninja using a sword with a dragon painted on the blade, cutting a car in half

can't reproduce that style without saying using a ninja, which is weird.
Spider using ninja to chop a car in half

First 2 are great, I just can't pull the core out and get anything but pickles!

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Soulhunter posted:

Mayan Mysteries

Ancient Mayan Mystery Meat

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

I think that the AI is tired of my BS. The prompt was "android posing for a photo"

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
I call this one “mission accomplished” or alternatively “from Russia with love”

Created with my iPhone

the prompt is mdjrny-v4 style portrait of donald trump in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, burned out buildings and burned out cars, desaturated, 8k,35mm, film photography, dslr

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 07:50 on May 11, 2023

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Is there a way to get Bing to understand negative prompt? Trying things like "A color photo of a college anime club called "The Lost Otakus", or TLO. Digital photo 2002. Nikon Coolpix".

I just get a bunch of anime images.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
having a good time typing nonsense non-words into midjourney

wait for it
Feb 21, 2021

Mola Yam posted:

having a good time typing nonsense non-words into midjourney

This one's pretty dope. Super curious about what non-words made it do that balloon headed plant.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Solid Snake doing mundane things is very funny to me

stealth

Camus in the Woods :D

credburn fucked around with this message at 18:13 on May 11, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

this is extremely my poo poo

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
https://i.imgur.com/RqwxUng.mp4

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 11, 2023

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

wait for it posted:

This one's pretty dope. Super curious about what non-words made it do that balloon headed plant.

The incantation for the bottom three images was "jibba nebbin tonato"

Top one was "nenten wanwan gogo"

Insane babble, even short strings of it, seem to consistently give really busy, detailed images. My guess is that this is because it doesn't have something to "focus" on, the initial noise doesn't get refined/smoothed out much, so it tries its best to make an image from a very noisy seed.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Stable Diffusion is pretty convinced that "jibba nebbin tonato" is this cool guy.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

surreal mlklas jbhccnbvhj adnsb vb bdsbhjcjh zcb asdbjsadkj bhkjxckhnasj cjbchfkdhjs uwq qw --chaos 50 --ar 3:2

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Doing a live AI filter and having it be a thing you can play at a decent framerate is obviously not something we can just do. (I know what this guys doing is just for fun or to show what can happen, but I was just thinking about it)

But this just made me think, a very specific model would have to be made to do it, current models even if you tell them to do pixel art would only do pixel art-ish stuff and this would have to stay exactly in the confines of the games original pixel art, but I don't think it would be possible.

And AI romhack of Zelda where every time you start a new game it does an img2img thing on all the sprites in the game and you get a new graphical hack every single time you play. It could be done if someone put in the time to it, it absolutely could be. There'd need to be other non-AI parts to make sure it works and put things back together, but it's totally possible.

I've been messing around with training an AI on an old game I to play that stored its maps in text files to make it procedurally generated by just training it really heavily on the map format so it never deviates from it. It works (though it's entirely random, I'm not sure how to make it so I can be like "generate a forest map" and it works), it has some limitations but the possibility is there. It's not just AI generated dialog and quests that you could use AI for in game design, but like better procedurally generated stuff.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Seems like it would be easiest to apply a traditional pixel art filter on top of it

Pixel art filters are incredibly good these days, trailers don't do this game justice but fullscreen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_EsmAR80zs

Any still frame from the game would look almost exactly like hand-drawn pixel art, but it's a low-poly voxel-style 3d game.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Playing at getting spriteish output. Chaos factors in heavily as to whether it's nonsense or at least similar to the prompt.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I've got vampires in a series thing I'm making, but MJ is incapable at making simply just a human with fangs in their mouth. Fortunately, this resulted in one of the cooler vampire designs I've seen, as well as actually fitting the concept of vampires as depicted in the story, and even resulted in a series of images that look like a transformation sequence.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Looks more demonic in that last one but that's fine, just tie them lore wise in as a demon subset and expand the monsters. Do other demons look down on the vampires?

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

pixaal posted:

Looks more demonic in that last one but that's fine, just tie them lore wise in as a demon subset and expand the monsters. Do other demons look down on the vampires?
they are not traditional vampires. they are alien parasites that develop and live in the chest cavity of human hosts. it's why staking is an effective way of killing them, and why infected often wear bulletproof vests. they also have wings and can exit the hosts and fly around for a time. they do alter their hosts DNA if they live in them long enough (like the one in the pic), but can be possibly extracted and the host cured if they are relatively new.

the fangs are supposed to be something more like the HR Giger Alien's second mouth. I couldn't get MJ to depict that accurately, so what I got is good enough for now.

It's definitely a case of AI weirdness/limits inspiring some changes that end up being more interesting than just "humans with fangs."

Roman fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 12, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
NGL I didn't anticipate how difficult it would be to convey that simple vampire detail. Tried a bunch of stuff, closest I got was telling MJ look, draw a vampire, and make him growl. You can usually see people's teeth when they growl I guess goddamn.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

vampire joker laughing like a lunatic while burning hundred dollar bills

well balls.
vampire joker laughing like a lunatic while burning hundred dollar bills, fangs dripping with koolaid

okay Joker is too powerful (was trying to use it to backdoor into a wide open mouth)

vampire matt berry laughing like a lunatic while burning hundred dollar bills

That's a bad Matt Berry but I'll take it.

e: this one's kind of interesting accidentally.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 12, 2023

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

NGL I didn't anticipate how difficult it would be to convey that simple vampire detail. Tried a bunch of stuff, closest I got was telling MJ look, draw a vampire, and make him growl. You can usually see people's teeth when they growl I guess goddamn.

SD is great at making vampires, I've made a ton but all on my phone so can't really share now. I've posted a couple old ones but have since found even better models.

Edit: Found some I posted on Discord

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 12, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Well, one of those fits the description at least. I like the style of the last one but the teeth are extra

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Fangs are pretty hard.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Specifying canines gives you long teeth, but also dog people

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lol I have no idea why this came out of Biden vampire fangs -

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Conspiracy theories, anyone?

Look at all the weird little dudes this single prompt gave :staredog:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's simple! Pointed bicuspid teeth!

Works every---

uh

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Donald Trump Jabba the Hutt, vampire doll, 4k, horrifying, long vampire fangs
<lora:to8contrast:0.77>
Negative prompt: captcha, font, text, new, pristine, handsome, pretty
Steps: 30, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2538937715, Size: 768x768, Model hash: bfcaf07557, Model: 768-v-ema

Time taken: 33.34s

Torch active/reserved: 5902/7620 MiB, Sys VRAM: 9442/16118 MiB (58.58%)

e: I tried Pointed bicuspid teeth, SD doesn't seem to understand it at least not in the context of Donald Trump Jabba the Hutt (which is the best way I've found to get hilarious trump monsters instead of Trump with vague monster like features)

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 12, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Little much but not bad.

Count Hanks seems dapper.

Inpainting seems like the easiest method rather than trying to generate the whole image with the fangs when trying to use reference actors.

Sedgr fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 12, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

lol yeesh!

"I AM CALLED 'CONCHA SKIN' BY THOSE WHO SURVIVE MY ENCOUNTER"

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Brawnfire posted:

lol yeesh!

"I AM CALLED 'CONCHA SKIN' BY THOSE WHO SURVIVE MY ENCOUNTER"

Warframe is getting weird.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Drop the vampires and use werewolves because the word "canine" will give you sharp teeth in they mouth

picture url

vegetable's moving castle landscape
turnip boy and his menagerie anime laboratory with smoke/steam gorgeous intricate lighting with (vegetable name) golem
turnip boy and his menagerie anime botanical library grand foyer smoke/steam miyazaki gorgeous lighting
huge library tiny girl scientist, knolling architecture, a gorgeously deep and detailed howls moving castle anime botanical library with vegetable scientist wisp of steam little girl in white coat sitting and facing away from camera back to camera nape neck reading drawing
stunning grand entryway, knolling architecture, a gorgeously deep and detailed howls moving castle anime opulent botanical foyer with two kawaii child vegetable scientists holding hands ascending staircase wisp of steam and facing back to camera nape drawing
stunning hall portico wooden vine columns arcade stoa, knolling architecture, a gorgeously deep and detailed howls moving castle wisp of steam anime botanical greenhouse with kawaii child scientist and facing back to camera nape drawing

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you want a vegi monster? Well something in me is saying make this sucker sing Barbie Girl (body is Ken, Head is Barbie, but really if someone does animate this horrorshow your choice)

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

For some reason I typed "vintage photo of batman peeking around a corner of a wall, 1978, 35mm --ar 3:2" into MJ and then did "vintage photo of batman peeking around a corner of a tree, 1978, 35mm --ar 3:2" and then it was all over for me and I've spent the last hour of my life compulsively doing variations of it. Kill me.

Taking a drink break

GODDAMN MACHINE STOLE MY MONEY

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
he needs to be peeking out of a mailbox!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Doctor Zero posted:

For some reason I typed "vintage photo of batman peeking around a corner of a wall, 1978, 35mm --ar 3:2" into MJ and then did "vintage photo of batman peeking around a corner of a tree, 1978, 35mm --ar 3:2" and then it was all over for me and I've spent the last hour of my life compulsively doing variations of it. Kill me.

Taking a drink break

GODDAMN MACHINE STOLE MY MONEY

you can always tell a milford man